Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

builder548 is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit builder548's BodySpace

Smokeless Tobacco and Fiberglass

I had a Skoal Can with tobacco alot left in there and it was sitting there. I washed it out With water is fiber glass still in the Can so if I put Mint Snuff in there the Fiberglass will get on to it??
    http://www.aspen-products.com/pages/bodysculpture.html

BodyPoints: 10139
    pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pogue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pogue's BodySpace
    All snuff uses either fiberglass or sand, so if you're just adding more into a package it won't make any difference I wouldn't think. If you washed it out, it would probably be fine.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. I don't claim to be an expert on any subject and can always be proven wrong. But good luck trying ;)

Come check out my blog! I need some help updating it or switching to another hosting platform. If you can help, please contact me!
    http://pogue972.blogspot.com/

Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: http://twitter.com/pogue25
    Check out what crazy music I'm listening to on Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/pogue972

I do not use the PM system. Please email me if you need something. http://scr.im/pogue
    I read but cannot respond to all email inquiries. If it is forum related, please contact ForumAdmin or bbmod1/bbmod2 first. If you have been banned, please contact the moderator who banned you via the email address left in your banned reason message. I do not undo bans, remove or transfer rep points, change usernames, or delete accounts. If you need help with these issues please email support@bodybuilding.com

Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark

DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DRUNK83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How do you know they use fiberglass? Give me a link.

builder548 is has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit builder548's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by builder548
    I had a Skoal Can with tobacco alot left in there and it was sitting there. I washed it out With water is fiber glass still in the Can so if I put Mint Snuff in there the Fiberglass will get on to it??
    frerfdfgdf
    http://www.aspen-products.com/pages/bodysculpture.html

BodyPoints: 1858
    NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NosLliWhsoj's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DRUNK83
    How do you know they use fiberglass? Give me a link.
    doesnt it say it right on the label?
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeaGleDU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit BeaGleDU's BodySpace
    It dosn't say right on the label. If you search online for those anti tobacco sites they'll show you how it works. Basically the fiberglass cuts your gums so the niccotene (sp?) can get to your blood stream.
    http://www.yale.edu/yuhs/departments...ed/tobacco.htm
    Last edited by BeaGleDU; 11-13-2004 at 10:04 AM.

Stats: 5'7", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1988
    ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ratmonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ratmonkey's BodySpace
    if you're going to chew, at least do it with real chewing tobacco and not that girly snuff stuff.

BodyPoints: 140
    Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jdanmc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jdanmc's BodySpace
    There's no fiberglass in dip thats just bs made up by anti-tobacco organizations to scare people. Like honestly think about it, if there was fiberglass in dip your lip would be cut to pieces afterwards and bleeding like crazy and it would imbed in your lip and then hurt all the time. I live in Canada and they love to throw nasty pictures and warnings on the packs and cans. If there was really fiberglass in dip I'm pretty sure they'd love to tell me that on the side of the can on the warning, but none of them do say that, why? Because they'd be lying if they said so. Your gums are a membrane which can absorb substances without being cut up. If you want to use this logic then all of those creams and ointments the doctor prescribes you to rub on your skin must be full of fiberglass to cut up your skin so that it can absorb the medicine. The fact is that your skin can, and your gums even more so can absorb chemicals. Note the link posted was from anti-tobacco legislation, Smoke free @ Yale lol. These are also the people that say if you smoke one cigarette a day your guaranteed to die. Studies have shown that on average smoking only reduces lifespawn by approximately 5 years. I'm not advocating smoking or chewing at all. But just get the facts straight. If you smoke a pack a day or dip a can everyday, yeah you're going down. But if you have an occassional smoke or dip and eat healthy and exercise regularly you aren't going to die. If you dip, rinse after your done, brush your teeth twice a day and use Biotene mouthwash. Remember, moderation is the key, addiction is for those with weak will.

If anyone can post a credible scientific link which states that smokeless tobacco contains fiberglass then prove me wrong, but I'd bet the farm that such a site doesn't exist. The only ones you can find will have in little writing in the side something like "a message from a tobacco-free america" or something like that.
    Last edited by ace_himself; 04-14-2005 at 02:14 PM.