shortstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb TALL male bodybuilders

Who is the tallest male body builder on this site? Is it difficult to use machines the taller you are? Is it difficult to get the personal credit
    for muscle improvement the taller you are?

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm 5'9" anybody taller than me?

phiber_optik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'6"

Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heavily Armed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shortstuff
    Who is the tallest male body builder on this site? Is it difficult to use machines the taller you are? Is it difficult to get the personal credit
    I'm 6'3'. Leverage tends to work against you the taller you are. Each rep entails a greater range of motion. I've found no inordinate difficulty in using machines, though some lat pulldowns won't give me a full stretch at the top because of my longer arm length. It's harder to to attain the appearance of bulk since muscle gains are spread out over a longer frame. But once noticeable size starts coming, the height makes you look bigger than if you were shorter, maybe because the muscles have more room to spread out, if that makes sense.
    "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." Psalm 14:1

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am 6'4 and never go for excuses of height.. ie shorter ppl have it easier...BS eat lift eat rest repeat.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6'2" here.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

dano1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tall

6'3" and change

Longer legs and arms do pose challenges. My biceps have always been my weakest part, while everywhere else I gain pretty easily. The very newest line of Nautilus machines - which just arrived at my gym this past summer - are pretty comfortable for the most part, though I only use a couple of them. They finally made the lat pull-down high enough that even I have to reach for it and can do it while keeping my back perfectly vertical. The range of motion on their new leg curl machine, however, is worse.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shortstuff
    Is it difficult to get the personal credit
    Who cares!?
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'6"
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live
    Molon Labe

oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oracle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.86m, think is 6' 1.5"?