Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50)

creatine gluconate & WMS

Is there anything stopping me from adding creatine gluconate to my WMS? I had been using mono previously and ran out. This is what my workout nutrition looks like.

30 mins pre- white flood
    during BCAA+Citrulline malate+creatine gluconate
    post WMS+Leucine+creatine gluconate
    15 mins later 2 scoops whey
    45minutes-1 hour later full meal

Does anyone know the ammount of carbs in bulk creatine gluconate per serving or gram? Does anyone know what the suggested dose is? I have been taking 2.5 gram during and 2.5 post.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 grams is actually much for that. Try 3 grams total. I think that is whats recommended. If you add in Glycergrow...GMS...with your during you basically have homemade SizeOn and it will be very useful. Just my 2 cents.

Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latosaurus Rex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the reply, i am unconvinced by the science behind GMS and when i did use it once it gave me hella stomach problems. I believe size-on has monohydrate in it too...hopefully i am not taking too much....but my main concern is if i am negating the effects of either the WMS or the gluconate by taking them together
    Last edited by Latosaurus Rex; 07-09-2007 at 10:13 PM.

bah my threads never get any answers

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well figure theres 13g sugars in Sizeon, and CG is 40% creatine..

Unless I'm wrong, glucose=sugars. So I'd use 13g I suppose.

40%of 13 is 5.2g of creatine.

Unless I am doing something horrendously wrong, which most likely I am, I would use 13g CG.

Add around 30-40g WMS PWO w/ your protein, and drink your CG during.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    Well figure theres 13g sugars in Sizeon, and CG is 40% creatine..

Unless I'm wrong, glucose=sugars. So I'd use 13g I suppose.

40%of 13 is 5.2g of creatine.

Unless I am doing something horrendously wrong, which most likely I am, I would use 13g CG.

Add around 30-40g WMS PWO w/ your protein, and drink your CG during.
    ah now i am even more confused...I think u hit the solution though, i will just take the CG during and just use leucine with the WMS. How much is the real question though any bulk creatine gluconate users out there? i know someone else must be using the stuff

bizump for bulk creatine gluconate users

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have only used CG in Size On however in theory wms would compliment CG very well.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation CG and WMS together is fine!

Originally Posted by Latosaurus Rex View Post
    bizump for bulk creatine gluconate users
    Hey bud, there are no problems taking CG and WMS together. You will not negate the effects of either. To give you a great example....Nutrex's Vitargo CGL is creatine mono mixed with pure vitargo(WMS more or less). The WMS will help make the CG get into your system faster and speed up the recovery process. WMS is a great supplement all by its lonesome. It helps deliver nutrients into your system rapidly without upsetting the intestinal tract. So by all means mixing bulk CG with WMS is a great idea. Note: For your size I would only recommend 3 grams of the CG though. Use 1.5 G's during, and 1.5 after. I use 5 G's simply because I am a big guy. However, with CG anything over 5 G's is overkill and a waste of money honestly and should only be used if you are a big guy (250+). My question for you though is...to which bulk CG are you referring to? Actual stand alone bulk CG or Sizeon?
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Hey bud, there are no problems taking CG and WMS together. You will not negate the effects of either. To give you a great example....Nutrex's Vitargo CGL is creatine mono mixed with pure vitargo(WMS more or less). The WMS will help make the CG get into your system faster and speed up the recovery process. WMS is a great supplement all by its lonesome. It helps deliver nutrients into your system rapidly without upsetting the intestinal tract. So by all means mixing bulk CG with WMS is a great idea. Note: For your size I would only recommend 3 grams of the CG though. Use 1.5 G's during, and 1.5 after. I use 5 G's simply because I am a big guy. However, with CG anything over 5 G's is overkill and a waste of money honestly and should only be used if you are a big guy (250+). My question for you though is...to which bulk CG are you referring to? Actual stand alone bulk CG or Sizeon?
    thanks for the reply man, finally someone who knows their ****. The bulk CG i got from NP, i will go down to 3 grams thanks

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey rex. Is CG tasteless?? Thinking of picking some up soon. Thx.
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Tasteless for the most part!

Originally Posted by jerry. View Post
    Hey rex. Is CG tasteless?? Thinking of picking some up soon. Thx.
    For the most part CG is tasteless, but it does have more of a sweeter essence to it because of the glucose ion attached to it.

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Thumbs up No Problem!

Originally Posted by Latosaurus Rex View Post
    thanks for the reply man, finally someone who knows their ****. The bulk CG i got from NP, i will go down to 3 grams thanks
    I figured you had to have gotten the bulk CG from NP. Thats where I got mine as well. I started up a thread about CG a while back and I didn't get that many replies either. Personally I think CG is the ****! It has definitely given me results and there have been no side effects to report such as bloating or extra water retention....its definetly superior to creatine mono IMO.