liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Posing-Trunks

Hey all. I am looking online for some shiny posing trunks. I see that a lot of the guys trunks are just basic colors and not shiny, I'm wondering if any of you guys know any sites that have suits that are shiny like in the pic below...

If any of you guys know any sites id be very happy to hear of them.

-Eric
    Attached Images

jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jagware is the best......
    www.ironattitude.net
    Serious Apparel for the Serious Athlete!

The Difference is...I'm a Bodybuilder and YOU just Lift Weights...

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my ex-gf actually had a lot of problems with JagWare. there is a pretty long thread about a LOT of people bitching about JagWare over on muscle mayhem's female forums.

liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liveanimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is the pic of a pair of posing trunks I would like to purchase, but i have no idea what color they are called. I checked the color listing they had but none of the colors looked like the color of the suit. Could you please tell me what color this is???? (and I already know it's a shade of blue...)

-Eric
    Attached Images

jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jumpa14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually i think premier cut come only in that color....same thing with flex cut.....those are some good looking trunks though....
    www.ironattitude.net
    Serious Apparel for the Serious Athlete!

The Difference is...I'm a Bodybuilder and YOU just Lift Weights...

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liveanimal
    Hey all. I am looking online for some shiny posing trunks. I see that a lot of the guys trunks are just basic colors and not shiny, I'm wondering if any of you guys know any sites that have suits that are shiny like in the pic below...

-Eric
    I got my trunks from jagware. Make sure you order enough weeks out from show and follow up with a phone call to find out when and if they shipped.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liveanimal
    Here is the pic of a pair of posing trunks I would like to purchase, but i have no idea what color they are called. I checked the color listing they had but none of the colors looked like the color of the suit. Could you please tell me what color this is???? (and I already know it's a shade of blue...)

-Eric
    Looks like blue satin.

kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyfra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RyanR
    I got my trunks from jagware. Make sure you order enough weeks out from show and follow up with a phone call to find out when and if they shipped.

3 phone calls in my case.

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i ordered the "Pro" cut from Andreas Cahling.com look real good on stage, i think the reason a lot of guys dont wear shiny posing suits on stage is because they arent allowed in the NPC.

Thanks for all the advice.

I sent an email to the company with an attatched picture of the trunks asking them to verify what color and type of trunks the pair is so that I could put in the order form. I have a while until the contest (hoping to do the bodyrock in VA this July) but i want to get a good feel in the trunks and practice my posing in them at the gym. If anyone else knows exactly what color they are I would be very much olbiged.

thanks again,

-Eric

Originally Posted by SquatKing
    i ordered the "Pro" cut from Andreas Cahling.com look real good on stage, i think the reason a lot of guys dont wear shiny posing suits on stage is because they arent allowed in the NPC.

It depends. You have to wear dark solid trunks for prejudging but usually you can wear whatever you want for the night show.

Thanks for the heads up Ryan, I guess ill buy just a regular pair of black posing trunks (the norm) for the pre-show, and then this special kind for the night show.

Here's the link to the page that has the posing trunks on them, its at the very bottom right. If anyone can tell me what color it is please do!

http://www.jagware-posingsuits.com/

Thanks again SquatKing, jumpa14, Kyfra, RyanR, and j-neatherlin for all your help so far!

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think the posing trunks in the pic are the #S-14 dark teal (blue satin). But then again i could be wrong.

thanks bro i'm giving them a call right now

Maximum Muscle Gain MoreMsclXXL's Avatar
    MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoreMsclXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by liveanimal View Post

-Eric
    Here check out this blog posting on choosing right posing suit cut/style for your physique.

http://mpg-bestfit.blogspot.com/2013...t-for-you.html

We are all not cookie cutter shape so why choose a cookie cutter generic suit to fit you.
    MoreMscXXL
    "Life to SHORT STAY SMALL"

Need some Custom Posing Suit, bodybuilding posing trunks, physique boardshorts check out MUSCLE POTENTIAL GEAR - BEST FIT POSERS "TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LOOK ON STAGE!"
    http://musclepotential.com or http://********.com/MPGear

Check us out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MusclePotential