BobAtRowan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Hydroxycut: the good and the bad

i've taken 3 cycles of hydroxycut over the last 3 years. Each cycle lasting about 6 weeks.

Cycle 1: Beginning weight: 150
    End weight: 146
    The first time I took it, I had just started lifting and still had no clue about nutrition. I ate a bunch of crap food and lifting 4 days a week and lost about 4 lbs in 6 weeks (using half the max dosage: 6 pills/day old formula). The hydroxycut basically balanced out my very poor eating at the time. I gained those 4 lbs back in the next month off it, because my eating was so poor.

Cycle 2 start weight: 175 lbs
    end weight: 160 lbs
    I eventually wisened up and tried another cycle almost a year later. I had continued to lift and read more on nutrition. At this point my diet had cleaned up alot, but still wasn't where it is now. I did another 6 week cycle (pyramid up to max dosage 12 pills/day for 2 weeks). I lost about 15 lbs, and kept off the majority of that weight in the coming months, due to a much better diet this time around.

Cycle 3 April 1, 2002 to May 3, 2002 (new formula)
    At this point I'm very serious about lifting. My diet has cleaned up dramatically. I get my proper amount of protein and hit the gym with high intensity. I also started to do cardio while on hydroxycut for the first time (i hate cardio). In this 4 week cycle I went from 180 lbs to 168 lbs. At 168 I felt ridiculously light when doing dips and things like that. My bench stayed about the same and none of my weight in the gym went down. This 12 lb difference was much bigger diff than the 15 lbs before, because much of my weight is muscle now. I looked very cut @ 168. I'm now back up to 176, but haven't put on any noticable fat since then. I just believe I've put on my water weight and a few lbs of muscle. I'm very happy at 176 right now, abs almost show, and upper body is starting to look better.

side effects
    I didnt' really experience any bad side effects while on hydroxycut. my advice, listen to your body. if you take it and start to feel dizzy, cut back the dosage. I had very few episodes of dizzyness in all of the cycles combined (maybe 2 or 3 times total). My eating was never suppressed, something I've heard happened to others.

overall hydroxycut is way overpriced but does work....I took 2 cycles of xenadrine when I was low on money, but did not like that one bit. constant dizziness, felt like iwas gonna faint several times..stopped each cycle early.

Bob

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Bump. Good post.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hydorxycitric acid plays no role in increasing fat loss.
    Use your f u c k ing brain.

PERENTAL ADVISORY: Zeppelin is an as sh ole! And there are plenty of references if you need them.

Tri_Guy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad it worked for you!! I'm not real happy with anything that MuscleTech makes. I took Hydroxycut and had to take way to many pills to get any results. I went to Xenadrine and it worked like a champ. I guess different products work differently for different people. Xenadrine makes me a little jittery though. I recently tried Stacker 2. No jitters and it works great. To each his/her own I suppose.
    Don't mistake kindness for weakness

say say has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wish i could say the same about no side effects w hydroxycut, i was sweating through like two shirts on some days with that stuff lol

francescacesca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hydroxycut?

maybe im a few years too late??? looks like this posting was made a LONG time ago. I just got the hydroxcut for her (axctually its been in my pantry for months) never used it....cause i feel i work out so hard it ,ay adversely affect me. ....any thing you can tell me??
    you mentioned sweating quite a bit....would you recco0mmend it?
    thanks
    francesca
    anyway, i have
    Originally Posted by say say View Post
    i wish i could say the same about no side effects w hydroxycut, i was sweating through like two shirts on some days with that stuff lol