m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet Suggestions please :-)

I am new here guys so sorry if this is in the wrong spot or anything.

Due to my diet being sloppy as **** I am completly giving it a change.

Need some advise however as one thing I need in my diet is quick meals. I work 10 hours a day and little time to eat... Heres what I was thinking anyway :-) Also note will be having a gym work out 3 times a week and running 2 times a week.

Breakfast 7am: Due to me needing to get ready quickly will be something simple like so:

75G of oats and a *little* honey
    Milk shake with 1 cup milk, 2 strawberries, 1/2 scoop strawberry optimum protein, 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg. 5G of strawberry sauce.

**Yes I realise I wont process the raw eggs as well *however* its a lot easier to put that in the blender then cook eggs.**

Morning Tea 10am: 150G of Brown rice and 150G of chicken

**my old lady makes 10 of these meals at the beginning of the week for me and I freeze for convience. They have a little teriarki or curry sauce on them **

Lunch 1PM : deciding between another shake like breakfast but with the oats in the blender or wholemeal chicken and salad sandwitch, The sandwitch would include 150g of chicken. Not sure If I should be having chicken 3x a day?

Afternoon TEA 4PM: same as Morning Tea

Workout

--- If I have a gym workout will have protein shake 20G and dextrose 50G then my dinner 40min later. If no gym workout and just cardio will skip and eat like normal

7:30 Dinner 200G of steak with 200G steamed vegies

Before bed, cottage cheese and low gi crackers.

Currently trying to slow slow bulk

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not only is there risk of salmonella from raw eggs, but you're only getting half the protein by not cooking them (do a search and you'll find a few studies that prove this).

Your diet looks great other than the raw eggs, but you need some EFA's

with the the cottage cheese have some type of nut, or oil (peanut butter, almonds, flaxseed oil, etc..)

also i'd have a post-cardio shake since your body is still in a catabolic state and craves quick energy
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311

m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m0rpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks mate... any other suggestions muchly appreciated.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    G'day Morpheus, I'm from Perth too!

Chicken 3 times a day is fine.

Maybe more fruits and veggies? You could have an apple/banana and/or some broccoli or green beans or something with your morning and arvo tea. I didn't say apple and banana because they're really special, just nice and portable. Other than that, looks pretty good though I'd suggest getting some fish oil/capsules for Omega 3.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone has made really great suggestions here so far, the only thing I wish to put fourth is the ability to actually cook those eggs. Mix them into the oats, and throw into the microwave, I can't think of anything quicker than this already, probably be about the same time to do this as it would to prepare your shake. And to reiterate, like everyone else, you definitely need EFA's in there. You could easily add some veggies with your chicken/rice meal as well, just prepare them the night before and keep in a tupperware.
    Unaffiliated.