Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Apple Slices w/ Peanut Butter

Daaaaaamn its good!!! I have been having one every night for the past week or so, and I plan to continue.

Right before bed for a little low gi carbs to spare any catabolism, the micronutrients and immune enhancement, the peanut butter for some healthy fats, and for how good it tastes!

Also I eat a ton of protein and milk for casein. Sometimes a little whey just for the hell of it.
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good man, I will have a little peanut butter on my baked apples at breakfast every so often.
    Unaffiliated.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I could have dairy I always had nonfat cottage cheese,1tbsp of PB, 1 scoop of whey and 2 packets of stevia before bed good stuff.

Originally Posted by ManOfSteel2003
    Daaaaaamn its good!!! I have been having one every night for the past week or so, and I plan to continue.

Right before bed for a little low gi carbs to spare any catabolism, the micronutrients and immune enhancement, the peanut butter for some healthy fats, and for how good it tastes!

Also I eat a ton of protein and milk for casein. Sometimes a little whey just for the hell of it.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

hatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did someone say peanut butter??!!?!

YOU ARE RIGHT!!! That combo is the shizznizzel fo shizzel!! I love peanut butter and I love apples!! I like to eat peanut butter on celery, crackers, bagels, toast, and after I open a fresh jar, the first thing I do is get a spoon and dig out a big scoop and chew on that for a bit!!

mmmmmmmmm
    mmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmm

And on the 7th day He made PEANUT BUTTER!!
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for the help!!

hours in a week... 168
    8 hrs sleep each night... 56
    hrs of work per week... 50
    hrs in the gym per week... 10
    hrs for everything else... 52

Getting back in the gym after a year off...

PRICELESS!

Studying Nutrition 24/7 ManOfSteel2003's Avatar
    ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManOfSteel2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

For sure dude, peanut butter is awesome!
    Currently bulking...goal 3lbs+ increase every month.

hatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

Nice signature!
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

There are tons of ideas being discussed on bb.com. Thanks for the help!!

hours in a week... 168
    8 hrs sleep each night... 56
    hrs of work per week... 50
    hrs in the gym per week... 10
    hrs for everything else... 52

Getting back in the gym after a year off...

PRICELESS!

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea i also eat pb with apples, usually as a mid morning snack.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

mmm

PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Natty almond butter too. Yummy...it's even sweeter than natty pb.
    ============================
    ----I wanna be SUPER HERO BIG!----
    ============================

BODYBUILDING'S TOP FIVE FACTORS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1) Attitude - Think big to become big.
    2) Nutrition - You can't build anything without raw materials.
    3) Routine - Work hard, but smart.
    4) Recovery - Muscles grow in bed, not in the gym.
    5) Supplementation - Icing on the cake.

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yep, a delicious, and extremely healthy snack!
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

Unregistered User PainfulNegative's Avatar
    PainfulNegative has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes i currently eat peanut butter and apple sandwiches, both healthy and tasty

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the shiznit .

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    O how i miss these , i make up for it by adding Divici PB syrup, and banana syrup with 2 scoops of chocolate whey in my oats
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    O how i miss these , i make up for it by adding Divici PB syrup, and banana syrup with 2 scoops of chocolate whey in my oats
    man it seems everyone loves this divinci syrup stuff

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Peanut Butter goe sgreat with anything and everything. I ahven't been able to find some good bread lately so I haven't had any PB in quite a long time. But the last time I had it I know for a fact that I had like a jar of it in one sitting. Blah. CC+PB is awesome, PB with apples are awesome. Stuffed apples with Oats and some splenda/Davinci is also great.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play