g_g_g_unit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stats check please...

Can everyone post their stats(age/weight/height/bodyfat %), whether their bulking or cutting, daily meals and/or the amount of pro, carb, & fat in each meal throughout the day. then let the advice come in.

22/145lbs/5'10"/10%BF

bulking slowly

MEAL 1: 1/2c oats, 1 piece whole grain bread, 3 eggwhites, 25g whey, few walnuts, few strawberries.

MEAL 2(pre-workout): 6oz can tuna, 1/2c oats, tbsp lite mayo, 1tbsp olive oil

MEAL 3(post-workout): 40g whey in water, 1 banana

MEAL 4(an hour later): 6oz chicken, 1/2c string beans, 1/2c spinach, 1/2c oats

MEAL 5: 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 slice whole grain bread, 1c lowfat/low sugar yogurt(12g protein)

MEAL 6(before bed): 1c cottage cheese, 1/2c oats, 1c yogurt

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    24/5'10"/170/9% BF

Currently Cutting

Here is my diet - Alphafemale helped me plan it.

Meal 1 - breakfast:
    4 egg yolks
    4 pieces white toast
    1 stick butter
    12oz whole milk

meal 2 - snack
    1 cup oil (any kind except flax)
    1 cup Skippy peanut butter
    1 cup whole milk

meal 3 - lunch
    2 Big Macs
    1 large fries (supersized)
    1 cup of veggies sauteed in 1lb butter
    1 liter Classic Coke (I add some sugar if it's not sweet enough)

meal 4 - preworkout
    1 Snickers bar (or any large candy bar with a lot of sugar)
    1 pint of Ben & Jerry's (I buy the low carb one if it's a no carb day)
    1 liter Classic Coke

meal 5 - postworkout
    same as meal #4, plus 100g dextrose and a slice of cheese cake

meal 6 - dinner
    4 Nathan hot dogs w/buns (I make sure they're white)
    1 liter Classic Coke
    1 cup of veggies with 16oz full fat cheese melted on top

meal 7 - bedtime
    same as meal 2 but only 1/2 cup Skippy and 4 yolks instead

Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm pretty similar to Mondesi actually, but I don't like the classic coke, so I go with diet vanilla.

hilarious.. so funny i forgot to laugh

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you should start forgetting to post.

yeah i'm out. you all have no humor genes.

peace

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ..before you go I would check out this link, cause your pre & post workout meals need some serious work!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey mondesi, thank you for this, you've honestly made my whole morning!
    Unaffiliated.

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Maybe you should start forgetting to post.
    rep points for you sir
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mondesi02
    24/5'10"/170/9% BF

Currently Cutting

Meal 1 - breakfast:
    4 egg yolks
    4 pieces white toast
    1 stick butter
    12oz whole milk

meal 2 - snack
    1 cup whole milk

meal 3 - lunch
    2 Big Macs

meal 4 - preworkout
    1 liter Classic Coke

meal 5 - postworkout

meal 6 - dinner
    1 liter Classic Coke

meal 7 - bedtime

I'm glad to see this meal plan was useful. You'll be sub-0% body fat in no time. Just stick to the diet. However, you may want to incorporate a cheat day in there every now and again. Perferrably once every other day if you're cutting.
    Eat me, I have no fat

Originally Posted by alphafemale
    I'm glad to see this meal plan was useful. You'll be sub-0% body fat in no time. Just stick to the diet. However, you may want to incorporate a cheat day in there every now and again. Perferrably once every other day if you're cutting.
    ..Yeah the meal plan you setup was a "breath of fresh air"..its exactly what I needed to drop body fat. Its the perfect pre-contest diet. I will give myself a cheat day every third day.. It’s important to give yourself a break from such strict diet. Maintaining that all week long is very difficult.

Also, Sometimes I workout at night and I still have the ice cream, candy bar & soda Post-Workout, but the caffeine in the soda causes my kidney to make to much urine and sadly to say I end up wetting my bed. With that said - Do you think it will be equally beneficial if I drink some sort of Juice-flavored Drink like Kool-Aid?

Thanks for your help!

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50) antbrdwar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He'll also be sub-ground level, lol. This made my afternoon
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alphafemale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ..Yeah the meal plan you setup was a "breath of fresh air"..its exactly what I needed to drop body fat. Its the perfect pre-contest diet. I will give myself a cheat day every third day.. It’s important to give yourself a break from such strict diet. Maintaining that all week long is very difficult.

Also, Sometimes I workout at night and I still have the ice cream, candy bar & soda Post-Workout, but the caffeine in the soda causes my kidney to make to much urine and sadly to say I end up wetting my bed. With that said - Do you think it will be equally beneficial if I drink some sort of Juice-flavored Drink like Kool-Aid?

Thanks for your help!
    Wow, you're finally wetting your bed. This is a big step for you Mondesi, and I'm so happy for you! You are now a true bodybuilder. Congratulations!

As far as the pain you're feeling in your kidneys, it's simply a sign that you are not getting enough sugar with your preworkout meal. Are you sure you're getting the big candy bars? I have a feeling you're being a cheapo and just eating a couple of those mini-snickers things. You're only cheating yourself! Buy the king-sized bars!

However, if you are truly eating the pint of ice cream and at least 1 large candy bar, and your kidneys are still hurting, it means your body is still starving for sugar. You must increase calories! This can be easily rectified (hehe, sounds like rectum) by increasing your postworkout meal. Double the dextrose to 200 grams and drink it with at least 2 gallons of pineapple juice (don't forget the cheesecake).

Since wetting the bed is now an issue for you (did I mention how happy I am for you?!) just wear a diaper - most lean bodybuilders have to do this, so wear it with pride! The brand recommended on this forum the most is Depends, and it can be found in your local drugstore. Don't be embarrassed! Just tell them you're a bodybuilder and watch them turn green with envy! If you sleep with a girl (or boy - you never know these days, it is 1985...), just make sure you throw some saran-wrap around her. She'll be okay. You'll also want to get yourself some homeowners/renters insurance so that you're protected against floor leaks. I suggest paying this - and all your bills - on a week to week basis rather than month-to-month. You don't want to commit yourself to anything right now...
    Eat me, I have no fat

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mondesi, great diet. I'd suggest oreos pwo though.

Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whoa i notice that if u drank caffine it makes u piss like crazy... i didt notice it .. cuz when i was in middle school i would piss like crazy.. haha .. why is that?

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iLLz Faded
    whoa i notice that if u drank caffine it makes u piss like crazy... i didt notice it .. cuz when i was in middle school i would piss like crazy.. haha .. why is that?
    Caffeine is a diuretic,it increases the blood flow in the kidneys and at the same time inhibits the reabsorption of sodium and water. I've also heard excessive caffeine consumption can weaken a muscle within the bladder, creating the need to go more often.
    Unaffiliated.

Wow, you're finally wetting your bed. This is a big step for you Mondesi, and I'm so happy for you! You are now a true bodybuilder. Congratulations!

As far as the pain you're feeling in your kidneys, it's simply a sign that you are not getting enough sugar with your preworkout meal. Are you sure you're getting the big candy bars? I have a feeling you're being a cheapo and just eating a couple of those mini-snickers things. You're only cheating yourself! Buy the king-sized bars!

However, if you are truly eating the pint of ice cream and at least 1 large candy bar, and your kidneys are still hurting, it means your body is still starving for sugar. You must increase calories! This can be easily rectified (hehe, sounds like rectum) by increasing your postworkout meal. Double the dextrose to 200 grams and drink it with at least 2 gallons of pineapple juice (don't forget the cheesecake).

Since wetting the bed is now an issue for you (did I mention how happy I am for you?!) just wear a diaper - most lean bodybuilders have to do this, so wear it with pride! The brand recommended on this forum the most is Depends, and it can be found in your local drugstore. Don't be embarrassed! Just tell them you're a bodybuilder and watch them turn green with envy! If you sleep with a girl (or boy - you never know these days, it is 1985...), just make sure you throw some saran-wrap around her. She'll be okay. You'll also want to get yourself some homeowners/renters insurance so that you're protected against floor leaks. I suggest paying this - and all your bills - on a week to week basis rather than month-to-month. You don't want to commit yourself to anything right now...
    Its actually not a thing to be joking about. I'm glad to hear that Its not a physical or emotional problem ...I thought it might be related to a gastrointestinal problem or delayed physical development. But recently I have been sharing my bed with my grandma and at times while we are spooning I try to relax my bladder it has been helping, but I know its just a "bandaid" ..I'm just glad my grandma is patient and understanding.

As you know, diet is a critical component of getting lean. I plan to get most of my carbohydrates from foods that are high in sugar and low in fiber. I have been following your meal plan religiously, but you are right..I have been cheating myself. Since moving in with my grandma we have been sharing rooms. Don't get me wrong its fun and all. But since my grandfather passed away and her eyesight isn't what it used to be..she has been using my "King Sized" bars for her own guilty pleasure. For a while I would just wipe them off and enjoy them..but then it just got to be an issue. So I switched to the "minis"...I know - I know..excuses..excuses.

Some studies indicate that the nitrogen levels in our cells (nitrogen being a component of muscle protein) will begin to decrease 4-5 hours after a meal. To prevent the loss of muscle mass that I might normally experience on a low\calorie diet like this one....I will be eating fried chicken breasts (don't worry I will leave the skin on)..every 3-4 hours or some other type of lean protein source.

I will keep a record of how many calories I consume each day so that I don’t consume too few. By sticking to this schedule soon I'll be carrying home the trophies!!! Thanks to you Alphafemale!!

Last edited by mondesi02; 11-10-2004 at 03:39 PM.

Dude, the comment about grandma and the kingsize bars.........I think that crossed a line, no matter how humorous this thread has become.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too much mondesi, hahaha...i wanna hit you up with some rep for all you've said but i cant, but as soon as i can expect it from me, well done.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    24/5'10"/170/9% BF

Currently Cutting

Meal 1 - breakfast:
    4 egg yolks
    4 pieces white toast
    1 stick butter
    12oz whole milk

meal 2 - snack
    1 cup whole milk

meal 3 - lunch
    2 Big Macs

meal 4 - preworkout
    1 liter Classic Coke

meal 5 - postworkout

meal 6 - dinner
    1 liter Classic Coke

meal 7 - bedtime

LOL Funniest thing ever

Originally Posted by saw14
    too much mondesi, hahaha...i wanna hit you up with some rep for all you've said but i cant, but as soon as i can expect it from me, well done.
    don't worry about mondesi...it's just "the oats" talking, if you know what i mean *ahem*
    Unaffiliated.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (18/66kg/1.70m/8%) - clean bulking

I'm too lazy to post my daily meals, they change every day, but I do try to meet this criteria:

Breakfast - 70 g carb 40 g protein 10 g fat
    Snack 1 - 60 g carb 40 g protein 8-10g fat
    Lunch - 80 g carb 40 g protein 10g fat
    Snack 2 (preworkout) - 70 g carb 30 g protein
    Postworkoutshake - 80 g carb 40 g protein
    Dinner - 40 g carb 40 g protein 10 g fat
    Prebed - 10 g carb, 30 g protein, 10 g fat
    So that's roughly 410g carbs, 260g protein, 50g fat or 3130 calories.

Some advice, your post workout meal needs MORE carbs than a banana. You're bulking, not cutting, go bananas on the carbs, you could put in 3 and it'd still be fine since you're BULKING.

i'm not too sure, bro, but i think your daily carbs are quite low, bump them up a bit. calories into you must be > calories out of you, or else you won't gain on a bulk
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    don't worry about mondesi...it's just "the oats" talking, if you know what i mean *ahem*
    ...With this diet I'm trying to eleminate most complex carbs and focusing more on simple ones. -- such as sugar, white flour and white rice -- are high-cal but low-fiber. My goal is to eat more of these types of foods so I can become less "unsatisfied"..So I can eat more and more frequent...

Complex carbs -- such whole-wheat bread, brown rice, fruits, vegetables and beans - contain more nutrients than simple carbs, plus they're high in fiber, so they will fill me up faster which..IMO - Is useless on this type of diet and will not give me the results I am working hard for.