Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)

Apply Dermasize to ball sack

I was thinking about my upcoming bulk in a week, and I wondered if one is thinking of other thin skinned areas to apply their Product X - Dermasize, why not apply a good 1ml on your ball sack?

I think ball sack applications would be a great spot, any obvious reason not too, besides the occassional possibly itching?
    Sig too long?

Got any PX questions PM me.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Try it and let us know.

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    exactly try it and report back

We may just have to replace ur user name with the nick name

"china hot balls" or "china's burning balls"
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

I bet putting it on the head of ur d**k would feel much better.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Registered User specoperformanc's Avatar
    specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    if it feels like super one plus have a bucket near by to drunk um in, or lift the toilet seat and sit
    have you rep'd your thread starter today?

pat arnold in training superset's Avatar
    superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50) superset will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ill try it in 30 mins after i shower...ill try shaft, i dunno bout the balls bro

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EmperialChina
    I was thinking about my upcoming bulk in a week, and I wondered if one is thinking of other thin skinned areas to apply their Product X - Dermasize, why not apply a good 1ml on your ball sack?

I think ball sack applications would be a great spot, any obvious reason not too, besides the occassional possibly itching?
    Haha just saw the title under your name. You get rep for that.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dito
    Haha just saw the title under your name. You get rep for that.
    Thanks mate.

On the 16th or 18th, I will be starting my bulk, then I will tell you guys how Product X - Dermasize feels on my ball sack.

I could also rub it on the shaft but I think I would have too much fun and get carried away if did that.......to many times.
    Sig too long?

brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50) brodus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a funny joke. I had to laugh out loud when I read this thread.

After you've slathered your balls with methyoxy, you should try a tribulus suppository...great gains, bro, great gains.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG - Im having trouble staying one body part ahead of the 'little red itchies' with dermasize, I was just rotating from calves to forearms to chest, but now I have to go to my thighs, and my Biceps, and my stomach as well. I cant imagine putting this on my balls.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    crazy
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very funny thread

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cp bball3
    very funny thread
    I just hope he doesn't get hurt.

Originally Posted by bluehazard
    I just hope he doesn't get hurt.
    Don't worry I have a sexy and supple ball sack.

I'll test in other areas first, and save the power of my ball sack when it's seen as a bit mor safe. I having a feeling that my ball sack is a extremely good source area.
    Sig too long?

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

I'll test in other areas first, and save the power of my ball sack when it's seen as a bit mor safe. I having a feeling that my ball sack is a extremely good source area.

it might make ur nuts too big to walk. LOL
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Sawastea wants pics of that.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who would ever want to try something stupid like that?! dont you treasure your cock n balls man? do you think its really worth it? to go to the length of testing a product on your very own balls? really, some people go too far with this crap.

VeryLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahahaha.

Go for it man, I can't think of a more anabolic place than your scrotum..
    18yo male from Aus, 5'7" currently 145lbs at 7% BF (about to bulk)

Rep points always welcomed and returned.

Exclamation Before you do this...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=348005

This guy thinks the dermasize was giving him this really bad rash. Check out the end of his log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=357571

Might want to look into that too, since you're applying so local.

LegalGear: Any input on this?

Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dito
    I think Sawastea wants pics of that.
    Yeah, post a pic in the adult section
    -Syr
    Knowledge is Power
    syr2@cyber-rightsDOTnet

*People should be free to make decisions about their bodies. (R. Clapp)
    *I don't always follow my own good advice. (milwood)
    *The most important way to guarantee success in bodybuilding is to pick the right parents. (anonymous BBer)

topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) topack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngvet1
    exactly try it and report back

We may just have to replace ur user name with the nick name

"china hot balls" or "china's burning balls"

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

muscledome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey EmperialChina did you ever go through with your little experiment ?
    I'm sure it would be safer now with the new formula so as you don't get red balls or a rash on them LoL!!

Will Lift for Food boostnmuscle's Avatar
    boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    ive already tried the whole nutsack application thing and it wasnt pretty....its much better to have your training partner apply pre/during(meaning in the weightroom of course) and post workout to your asshol*...feels much better, and gets directly applied into your blood stream!
    STILL NATURAL

5'11
    218 lbs
    10% bf

Still Bulkin'

...Always been stickin' to the basics...
    -Whey-
    -Fish/Flax Oil-
    -CEE-
    -Multi-
    -FOOD-

Certified NFPT Physical Trainer

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boostnmuscle
    ive already tried the whole nutsack application thing and it wasnt pretty....its much better to have your training partner apply pre/during(meaning in the weightroom of course) and post workout to your asshol*...feels much better, and gets directly applied into your blood stream!
    wtf!

muscledome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boostnmuscle
    You know I was thinking about doing that, but for some reason none of the guys at my gym wanted to help me out with this except for this really buff dude who's hands were to big to fit in . Hey boostnmuscle exactly how far in the @$$hole would you go for dermasize to reach it's full potential?

Will Lift for Food boostnmuscle's Avatar
    boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100) boostnmuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by muscledome
    You know I was thinking about doing that, but for some reason none of the guys at my gym wanted to help me out with this except for this really buff dude who's hands were to big to fit in . Hey boostnmuscle exactly how far in the @$$hole would you go for dermasize to reach it's full potential?
    well the further the better ( i try n have my training "partner" hee hee go as far as he can till my nose tingles!!, make sure u have dermasize covered all over hands and arms as well for better absorption and lubrication! good luck!!!

haha sick sh*t.....
    STILL NATURAL

5'11
    218 lbs
    10% bf

Still Bulkin'

...Always been stickin' to the basics...
    -Whey-
    -Fish/Flax Oil-
    -CEE-
    -Multi-
    -FOOD-

Certified NFPT Physical Trainer

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think anything applied to the ball sack is a good idea for anything.

E