coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100)

How many calories in a greasy slice of pizza?

Hi all...

alright here's the deal...

Tonight, I ordered 2 large pizzas, and I got into one just a few moments ago... I ate 3 large slices of greasy pizza and it was thick crust, lots of cheese, and awesome meat.

So... generally. how many calories are in this type of food?

Can it really hurt me to bulk with this stuff?? I mean... minus the trans fat of course, I hate taking that **** in.

domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this forum is informative and all, but I have yet to meet the person who can tell you the amount of calories in a slice of random pizza based solely on a vague description of the slice.

I'm not saying this man or woman doesn't exist, I just have not met them.

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depending what kind of pizza it is...If its like new york style and the piece is pretty big could be like 600 a slice. No its stupid to bulk on pizza, have fun with fat gains lol

coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100)
    right... but as a general rule, a large slice of pizza would have about how many calories?

I know there must be some idea out there somewhere, I mean even if the amount varies by the hundreds,

Originally Posted by slaydox View Post
    Depending what kind of pizza it is...If its like new york style and the piece is pretty big could be like 600 a slice. No its stupid to bulk on pizza, have fun with fat gains lol
    Oh ok, thanks. lol

I don't know what new york style is.

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coolworkout View Post
    right... but as a general rule, a large slice of pizza would have about how many calories?

I know there must be some idea out there somewhere, I mean even if the amount varies by the hundreds,
    I would say around 300 calories, depending on the grease plus 100 or 200?

edit: actually pizza hut says one slice of their meat lover's pizza (XL) is 500 calories... so i'm going to lean more towards slaydox's answer
    Last edited by abergirl; 07-09-2007 at 01:07 PM.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081

slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Did you even read my post? 600 i would say and many others will agree especially with thick crust, meat and all the cheese.

I was replying to the post above yours. I'll remember to qoute next time... except for this time.

domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I guess I'm fuzzy as to the actual size, toppings and thickness of a "general" slice of pizza.

My apologies.

And how valuable is the info if it might be off by 300-400 calories?

well look at this to get a general idea

http://www.chowbaby.com/fastfood/threebyfive_popup.asp?I=14%22+Original+Crust+%2D+S erious+Meat&DisplayName=Donato's%20Pizza

pizza is very sketchy because some places use better ingreidents so its hard to tell. Id go off of that link since its a meat pizza.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Fitday says . . .

A large thick-crust pizza (16") w/ meat & veggies is 3454 calories. Assuming 8 slices, that's 432 calories/slice. So the 300-600 range covers it pretty well.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go to the website (Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Dominos, whatever) and they should have nutrition info up.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who cares? A lot. Anywhere from 3-800.

Don't do it every day

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alrite so he had a cheat meal of like 1600+ calories.. it happens to the best of us .. some people like to cheat .. some dont and im on the some dont boat

we really cant help u because a big slice is different from every company that makes a pizza.. some comapnies make monster slices.. and some companies cut their pizzas into different sizes.. so saying a large piece is really no help at all

also with all ur toppings those add up.. and u dindt specify what u had on there.. u just said a lot of meats.. extra cheese, and thick crust..

sure all the grease on there n stuff will add up 2.. but while bulking try to stick away and just eat more of clean foods..

ull be taking in a lot more food and ull body will really apprecaite it as it will go down a lot easier and it also wont make a nice big round keg aroudn ur stomach

tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweaked17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rockstarsar View Post
    Go to the website (Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Dominos, whatever) and they should have nutrition info up.
    lol that's not real pizza.
    2007 INBF Long Island Experience:
    1st Place Novice Lightweight & Overall
    Best Legs
    ----------------------

Disclaimer: The above can at best be considered an opinion or an offering of advice, and should be treated as such.

dswan12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    Who cares? A lot. Anywhere from 3-800.

Don't do it every day

Man some people count macros. if you dont, dont judge

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in expecting 300 + 50.....

...almost left disappointed...

Bout Tree and Fiddy
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can't Google up Pizza Hut+calories? Etc...
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

God Bless You, Mami Robsolutely's Avatar
    Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'bout tree fiddy

srs

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As the pizza is now seven years, bacteria have consumed whatever the cat did not eat.