kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Lipo 6 and vasopro stacking question, first dose tommorrow

I was thinking of taking the vasopro in the early afternoon , which is when i wake up anyway, and then take the Lipo before i lift. Or should i take them together. Since im 32 and not a teen like most on here , so it seems . Im scared to take them together.
    Would it be useless to take them at different times or would it maybe even be better doing it this way. Or should i do lipo first and then maybe an hour later do the vasopro,

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

kingfish3, ephedrine works synergistically with caffeine, so it would be best to stack them together. Either take it when you first wake up, 30min prior to a meal or 30min prior to exercise.

well its not like it would be out of my system an hour later, plus I would take the ephedrine with some cafeine likely anyway