sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for a Bodybuilding Trainer!!

Hello to all who look at this posting:

I am looking for trainer to help me with Bodybuilding. I live in Forest Lake, MN and had a great trainer who retired and moved to Florida last January. I figured I could try to get this done myself but have found it to be very difficult for me. I am willing to travel, within reason, and am a member of 2 gyms, Snap Fitness and LA Fitness. If you are a trainer or know of a trainer please let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to getting my act together once again.

Sean

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    You might get a better response in the PT sub-forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10) sormson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You might get a better response in the PT sub-forum:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191
    I just copied this to the PT sub-forum as suggested. I will leave this one up though.

andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100) andreynort is not very well liked. (-100)
    forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191