Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by laxninja View Post
    haha yeah, I really wasn't afraid of fighting him but he sucker punched me and then the other guys tried to corner me so it wasn't a fair fight at all.

The retaliation will be grand though.
    LOL you are going to retaliate against 3 guys who are bigger than you, and probably dealers??

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL

I still wanna see your tatoo...

Originally Posted by ThaDagger View Post
    You watch to much TV. lol

freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freeucm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ur only 16 how old were they?

laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    He had more than weed on him. Reread what he typed. Thank you. Weed is an illegal substance anyways. Obviously if they are willing to break a law then, they would be considered "bad". Even the fact is he had other drugs on him.
    who had other drugs? me or the fools that attacked me lol

and yeah, I guess mj is illegal, in most places. In some places of California it is legal, and it would be legal if it weren't for stupid ****s like the guys I delt with last night. They give it a bad name.

In the 4 years I have been involved with pot, I never once heard of that happening haha. i think I kind of got sucked into it because I was sure it wouldn't happen, just seemed unreal
    !Beast Mode!

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If a 200 pound guy jumped me I would wonder what this little fuucker was doing.
    LMAO reps

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    You watch to much TV. lol
    I'm not knocking your size or anything, you're a big guy. But a rocked out junkie is not someone to f*ck with. I am surprised the OP didn't get knifed or get a piece pulled on him.

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****ty to hear man. Bad deals come with the territory of being a drug dealer though, so you can't really be complaining right?

I suggest you just get out of the game, there's other ways of making money, legitamately. Of course you won't initially be making as much income as you were while dealing, but nobody sucker punches you while you're in a department store.

But, if you're going to ignore everyone's advice and keep selling drugs "trying to get money for car insurance", at least protect yourself. Don't do a deal by yourself, especially if you know you'll be dealing with three big men. And if need arise, perhaps you should invest in some bear mace? Or perhaps a weapon of sorts? I doubt a small-time drug dealer like you would ever need any heat, but a switchblade or brass knuckles would probably be of significant use if a situation like this ever arose again.

But seriously, bear mace ftw. That **** is made to blind bears. These 200 lb men you got jumped by sound bear-like according to their stats.

My .02
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He had more than weed on him. Reread what he typed. Thank you.
    I'm fairly certain the "16 grams" he mentioned were of weed.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down You've been watching too much fake wrestling and fight clips.

Originally Posted by my_whey View Post
    your 16 years old... 5'7, 152.

knock off the "if I see him again I'll beat his ass" BS.

Bottom line is you got stole on... and you ran like a girl.
    Do you have any sign of intelligence what so ever? Your size and age doesn't necc. mean anything. If three guys were trying to kick/kill your ass you would and should try to get away too.

No running like a girl is not the "bottom line" idiot. The fact that he needs to stop being a druggie and hanging with druggies is the bottom line.

laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your 16 years old... 5'7, 152.

knock off the "if I see him again I'll beat his ass" BS.

ouch lmao, but your right if only I was like a million times stronger.

The real girl thing is to hit someone blindsided, with 3 people on your team, vs 1 who is much smaller than you. it would have been different if he said, "hey give me your **** and leave or ill kill you" and I had a choice to make or a fight to put up.

Fighting skill is a big factor here, that guy hit me while I was sitting down, I didn't know it was coming, and he somehow didnt knock me out? He got two hits on me before i could get out of the car(sitting down, legs in car). Its like teh saying if you pull a gun on me you better ****ing shoot me, because even after his sneaky bitch attack on someone much smaller than him I still stood up.

I don't care who you are, no one in this thread thus far could have won that fight.
    !Beast Mode!

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That sucks dude, that's why I only buy from long-time friends or people I see on a regular basis. If I buy from strangers I usually will have friends with me (split the stuff anyways)
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    He had more than weed on him. Reread what he typed. Thank you. Weed is an illegal substance anyways. Obviously if they are willing to break a law then, they would be considered "bad". Even the fact is he had other drugs on him.
    No he didn't. You re-read what he typed. Thank you. And just because something is illegal doesn't make it "bad," or make the people that do it, "bad". That's a pretty stupid and naive thing to say.

I agree he was an idiot though for dealing to strangers. You are just asking for trouble when you do this, don't be shocked when **** like that happens.

VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VSTAR1100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who had other drugs? me or the fools that attacked me lol

and yeah, I guess mj is illegal, in most places. In some places of California it is legal, and it would be legal if it weren't for stupid ****s like the guys I delt with last night. They give it a bad name.

In the 4 years I have been involved with pot, I never once heard of that happening haha. i think I kind of got sucked into it because I was sure it wouldn't happen, just seemed unreal
    You need to get out of drugs. I know your type of user, your a pot smoking stoner, those guys are not, they arent in the drug world solely because it is fun to smoke. These guys are driven by other motivaters, such as poverty and gangs. Your just going to get ****ed up if you continue. Also alot of teenagers who are stoners say "Ill never go on to harder drugs" well guess what, they ALL do, i have seen it personally.

Originally Posted by VSTAR1100 View Post
    LOL you are going to retaliate against 3 guys who are bigger than you, and probably dealers??
    nah they were chumps, definitely not dealers. If I had 2 friends with me it would have been a different story.
    !Beast Mode!

ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by D-O-double-G View Post
    Hahahahah U Got ****kkkkkkkkeeeeed Uppppppppppp Ingleeeeeewoooooooooooddddddd

NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000) NeloAngelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    My_Whey, would you have benched them to death?

Stop the e-thug business yourself and post some fight vids.

If you start dealing and carrying weapons, all i can say is have fun in prison.

ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    I'm not knocking your size or anything, you're a big guy. But a rocked out junkie is not someone to f*ck with. I am surprised the OP didn't get knifed or get a piece pulled on him.
    I worked in a prison for a long time I know how strong those coked out retards are.

You've got some pretty impressive traps. Honestly, are you really flexing them out in that pic?

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VSTAR1100 View Post
    Also alot of teenagers who are stoners say "Ill never go on to harder drugs" well guess what, they ALL do, i have seen it personally.
    The ALL do? Bull****. That is just complete bull****. I don't see how you can sit there and type that and believe it. Do you know how many MILLIONS of people smoke, or did smoke? In the 1970's 75% of teenagers said that they smoke or had smoked in the past. That's our parents. Are they all coked out junkies? No. Don't be stupid.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't call myself a druggie though, weightlift, varsity sports, job, over 4.0 gpa. I am pretty sure a druggie is the exact opposite.
    im pretty sure a druggie means you use, and/or sell drugs.

/argument
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

Originally Posted by NeloAngelo View Post
    You've got some pretty impressive traps. Honestly, are you really flexing them out in that pic?
    No I am holding the camera.

DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanJunior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Last night I was. Fool took advantage of my kindness.

I was sitting in the front seat, door open and he sucker punches me in the eye when I am looking down and tries to ****ing beat on me while I am sitting down.

I stood up and, holding my ounce of weed, proceeded to get hit in the face again before I could get out of the car. From there it became the other guys in the car getting out and trying to cut me off but I broke free from that ***got ass bitches grip (he stretched my shirt collar!) and juked the other two and bolted.

The sad thing is I was not afraid of any one of them, and we were chilling smoking a blunt I was hooking them up at a fat hook up. The bitches blindsided me 3v1. I guess that is why it is called being jumped.

All I can say is **** that ****, If I ever see one of those bitches alone its over.

I ended up loosing my scale and around 16 grams, which were spilled all over the ground by the idiots.

please comment, make me feel like **** for not mugging the 3 of them at once.

I am not racist, but that guy was a ******.

(serious)
    That's what happen when you pretend to act black and hang with black people. Hope you got your lesson.

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quickscott View Post
    Yeah ive been jumped by a 200 pound black guy but i'm almost a 200 pound black guy myself.

Sorry to hear about your story but thats what happens when your a druggie and choose to hang around other druggies. You need to clean up your act and change your crowd. Don't be a loser.
    x2
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

I do agree on the fact that I need to stay away from people like that in the future. I might still sling on the side but only to people I actually know first hand.

I was kind of an idiot for trusting people, but I am one of the chillest helpful people you will ever meet, and they had a pretty good story.

He told me that one kid they were with was out of town from florida and wanted to try some good cali buds and all this **** and that. I made one mistake, I didn't gtfo when I found out the back seats had child locks.

this thread makes an interesting morning.
    !Beast Mode!

I worked in a prison for a long time I know how strong those coked out retards are.
    I'm talking f*ckers high on PCP and **** that don't feel pain. I have no doubt that emaciated prisoners are easy to manhandle at your size.

Less scrawny by the day WavyGravy's Avatar
    WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WavyGravy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SycG View Post
    that sucks man. If your dealing i would seriously invest in a piece to protect yourself. If that had really wanted to kill you, what would have stopped them?
    I'm not to sure about US law, but it seems like weed is treated seriously by LE down there. I'd be concerned that if he were pinched, the charges would be much more severe if he was carrying a handgun. Also, had he used the gun in this incident, police may not view it as self-defence, but rather a drug deal gone bad and he could do some serious time.

Best advice, get a real job. And live well without the risk of prison, serious injury, or death.

P.S. Getting jumped by a 200lb guy would suck, regardless of their colour. If it was some Hell's Angel, would you have posted that you were jumped by some 200lb white guy?
    █♣█

I do agree on the fact that I need to stay away from people like that in the future. I might still sling on the side but only to people I actually know first hand.

I was kind of an idiot for trusting people, but I am one of the chillest helpful people you will ever meet, and they had a pretty good story.

He told me that one kid they were with was out of town from florida and wanted to try some good cali buds and all this **** and that. I made one mistake, I didn't gtfo when I found out the back seats had child locks.

this thread makes an interesting morning.
    If you "sling" anything you should be stomped in the face with metal golf spikes. <YA'RLY

IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

**** son, this is what happens when a spoiled rich kid from granite bay meets the real world. (I went to D.O. btw)

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by DanJunior View Post
    That's what happen when you pretend to act black and hang with black people. Hope you got your lesson.
    This has nothing to do with white/black. There are plenty of druggies and general idiots in all races. He needs to clean up his act and change the quality of his crowd reguardless of race.