Closed Thread
    MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BS, but I could care less!

Well, rep whoring is now oficially over. Good. Not that I didn't enjoy all the friends I met in the thread, but it's not worth getting all upset about. The whole thing was supposed to be fun, and a place to go and meet new people......not a place to be ridiculed.

Anyway, I doubt the whole rep whoring thing will actually stop, it'll just go underground. So, to all my friends, which are too long to list, I say adios, amigos!

.......oh, and by the way.........REP ME!!!!

murphy240@hushmail.com

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I hate being the bad guy man. But, I was sick of getting put on the spot and talked about all the time behind my back, about how I never returned rep blah blah. And about banning people blah.

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MurphMan
    ......oh, and by the way.........REP ME!!!!

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey MurphMan!!!!

I will see you in the "sewers" for some rep!!!

I'd hit ya but have to recharge.

Catch ya later

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big H
    I hate being the bad guy man. But, I was sick of getting put on the spot and talked about all the time behind my back, about how I never returned rep blah blah. And about banning people blah.
    you recharged? im trying to get to 20 today
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Registered User SmuckersNatural's Avatar
    SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100) SmuckersNatural is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MurphMan
    Well, rep whoring is now oficially over. Good. Not that I didn't enjoy all the friends I met in the thread, but it's not worth getting all upset about. The whole thing was supposed to be fun, and a place to go and meet new people......not a place to be ridiculed.

Anyway, I doubt the whole rep whoring thing will actually stop, it'll just go underground. So, to all my friends, which are too long to list, I say adios, amigos!

.......oh, and by the way.........REP ME!!!!