<><><><><><><><><> aschwarzenegger's Avatar
    aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

prohormone cycling - how long do I wait after PCT?

I did a 6 week 1-test cycle recently and am now using 60x0 for PCT. How long before I can start another cycle of prohormones? thanks.
    Last edited by aschwarzenegger; 11-08-2004 at 11:06 PM.
    "kinda grabs you by the boo-boo don't it?"

"you know how much you can get for a slip 'n fall in a sto'?"

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A good rule of thumb is your cycle length +2 weeks. So id wait 8 weeks after your PCT is over.
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigLarge
    A good rule of thumb is your cycle length +2 weeks. So id wait 8 weeks after your PCT is over.
    Yup. It's commonly recommended that you do no more than 2 cycles per 12 month period.

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aschwarzenegger
    I did a 6 week 1-test cycle recently and am now using 60x0 for PCT. How long before I can start another cycle of prohormones? thanks.
    hey arnie - how did your PCT progress after that 1-test cycle? i guess libido is a pretty good barometer of free test returning to normal (in the absence of substances targeted to libido like trib or yohimbe), so how long before libido returned to pre-cycle levels? i've heard that 1-test can hit your natty test pretty hard. and did you use oral or trans? also, how much of your muscle/weight gain did you retain?

DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im considering trying pro hormones for the first time, I dont know the brands becuz I've never really been interested...but anyways, what are some good brands? and can u buy them at any health or nutrition store?

thanks for the help

aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thebrakes
    hey arnie - how did your PCT progress after that 1-test cycle? i guess libido is a pretty good barometer of free test returning to normal (in the absence of substances targeted to libido like trib or yohimbe), so how long before libido returned to pre-cycle levels? i've heard that 1-test can hit your natty test pretty hard. and did you use oral or trans? also, how much of your muscle/weight gain did you retain?
    my libido was not affected believe it or not - i used oral 1-test - gained and kept 7 pounds

so everyone agrees i should wait 6 weeks after pct to start another cycle?

LoN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DDD619
    im considering trying pro hormones for the first time, I dont know the brands becuz I've never really been interested...but anyways, what are some good brands? and can u buy them at any health or nutrition store?

thanks for the help
    dont hijack topics.

you arent ready if you ask a question like that. go research, theres a sticky here with info about ph's, read it all. this forum and anabolicminds are full of user feedback on specific products use the search button.
    Sick of our bloated, overbearing government? Sick of choosing between the lesser of two ****ty candidates?
    http://www.lp.org/

LoN's theory of mutual exclusivity for the 'freshman 15':
    You may only do ONE of the following if you dont want to become a disgusting mass of jiggling humanity:
    1. Drink excessively
    2. Have a ****ty diet
    3. Be lazy
    There, now noone has an excuse for getting fat when they come to college.

Now give me rep points :)

LoN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aschwarzenegger
    so everyone agrees i should wait 6 weeks after pct to start another cycle?
    they actually said cycle length +2 weeks

6+2=8
    Sick of our bloated, overbearing government? Sick of choosing between the lesser of two ****ty candidates?
    http://www.lp.org/

LoN's theory of mutual exclusivity for the 'freshman 15':
    You may only do ONE of the following if you dont want to become a disgusting mass of jiggling humanity:
    1. Drink excessively
    2. Have a ****ty diet
    3. Be lazy
    There, now noone has an excuse for getting fat when they come to college.

Now give me rep points :)

Originally Posted by LoN
    they actually said cycle length +2 weeks

6+2=8
    hahahahaha thanks LoN - i guess i have to wait until 2005