bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigga1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when u jus have dbs

when u have jus have dbs, should u use a split or a full body? i dont have a bench and i cant get one so yeah. my dbs rnt really heavy so wut do u think i should do?

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    get 2 seats and a piece of wood and put it ontop of the seats and make a bench
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or if you have a stool to use, that's what I did before I had a bench.

Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stack some pillows up on your bed and you have a bench