Thread: missed a day

winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

missed a day

for the past 5 months i have been working out every other day resting inbetween, e.g. Mon, Wed,Fri Sun, Tue, Thur etc... but today i disturbed this pattern because i didnt feel like training after going shopping and didnt get back till late, is this alright or will it hurt my gains?

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's fine to take a day off from a regularly scheduled workout every now and then, as long as it doesn't become a habit.

Weissmuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well one day shouldn't make a difference but I would still look for a way to change to next few days to get that workout in. The problem lies when one day turns to a couple days which turns to a handful of days which turns to a sh*t load of days which leads to stopping all together. I mean we have lives and if you have to rearrange a week or two to get things in thats fine. But skipping repeatively can lead to bad habbits.
    Due to the 2nd Law of thermodynamics if one wishes to add order to their life they must add an equal or greater amount of disorder to their surroundings.

:-: Fitness is nothing more than the body's adaptation to a created enviroment.

winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) winnery1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thanks yous two, i feel much better for your posts, i felt a bit worried but then thought that about when some of my training partners get injured they have time off and their gains arnt hampered that badly