Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr

how are my keto diet foods?

In no necessary order for the day:
    Sausages
    Eggs
    Mixed Nuts
    Shredded Tasty Cheddar Cheese (no carbs)
    Broccoli heads (prob about 6 a day)
    1x Celery stem
    Green Beans
    Chicken
    Turkey Slices
    Bacon (not everyday)
    6g of fish oil
    Sardines maybe once or twice a week
    Tuna in Springwater
    I have chilli seeds on alot of the stuff.. no carbs, high in fats (v low saturated)
    Umm i think that's about it ....

So what are the thoughts on this diet?
    thx

Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr Predatawr
    oh and i have creamed cottage cheese at a night
    However, I should mention that for the next 2 weeks I am unable to workout or do cardio, and haven't done so for a few months due to injuries and school. In 2 weeks im finished high school for good

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More low GI veggies!
    Psalm 121

Talking

Originally Posted by fitnessman
    More low GI veggies!
    awww I thought 1 stick of celery, 6 or so broccoli heads and some green beans would be enough? >_<
    Hmm how much more do you think I need? and of what?
    thanks, appreciate the help!

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Califlower, snow pea pods, spinach, various types of lettuce, radish, asparagus, various peppers, cucumber, the list goes on.

I also I am a fan of adding low GI fruits as well. Strawberry, honey dew, blueberry and others.
    Psalm 121

Hmm what's your thoughts on red lettuce? (although some leaves are green )
    From what I know that is probably the best lettuce to consume?

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are you doing for the rest of your fats? I don't see many.

Thumbs up

O_O!
    I thought i was eating heaps! The mixed nuts have /56 g fat per 100g, and im eating about 100g of them (unsalted thus only 5mg sodium).. And I'm getting 15g of fat from the eggs, 36g of fat from the cheese (for the 100g), about 8g of fat from the tuna, 6g of fat from fish oil, 12g of fat from the bacon, The chicken dish last night had 10g of fat, umm.. and well however many g's of fat for 2-3 sausages a day...and about 20g of chilli seed oil (13g fat), that's all in one day, so it's about:
    10-15
    ---------
    166g-171g

At 160lbs, is that enough?
    thanks, i appreciate it
    -I also tried the Keto strips, negative Today is my 4th day with no carbs >_<