skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Opinions on the supps I'm taking, and what effect you think they have?

I have been taking a lot crap... but at the same time, My diet is ultra healthy. I asked a trainer about it and he said supps are over rated and all he uses it whey.

Is this really over kill? What effect does this have in the long run? Here is my supps:
    in the morning,
    AST Pro32X multi
    Glucosamine
    Flax Oil Gelcap
    Calcium
    Vit C
    if not working out, creatine and whey in oatmeal
    stacker2

then for postwork out:
    2 scoops whey, creatine
    vit c and vit e

then mid day, flax and glucosamine

then before bed
    ast pro32x multi
    glucosamine
    flax

then my diet consists entirely of the following foods
    egg whites, whole grain bread, oats, spinach, lett/salad greens, kidney beans, broccol/cabbage, cottage cheese, brown rice, yams, squash, walnuts/soy beans, lean chicken/pork/tuna, and hotsauce.

Are the supps "too much", or do they give me an edge? I'm still fairly new at this. I feel great though. Never felt healthier I don't think :P
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

SwolenPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwolenPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwolenPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwolenPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SwolenPimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    To be honest, some of that stuff looks worthless. Stick with Whey protein, creatine, and a good multi. Diet and training are key.
    stealth911@hushmail.com
    ----------------------------------]
    6'1" 235 lbs 12% bf

391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000) 391rippy is just really nice. (+1000)
    you prolly don't need the vitamin c and e if you're taking a quality multi. other than that, i don't think it's overkill

Desp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Desp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Desp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Desp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But then again, if you already have them, use them, can't hurt.
    Blah blah

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As mentioned, a lot of it is useless. If you have a good diet, then you're getting a lot of what you take anyways. Aside from Whey, Multivitamin, and Vitamin C, most of it is just hype and completely overrated. Plus, it'll saves you hundreds of bucks in the long run. Aside from that, the stuff you get from healthy diet, your body uses a lot better. A lot of supplements c an be rough on your body just because it prefers the natural thing. To build you need protein, and to stay healthy, vitamins. Do it. Cheers

Keep Growin'
    New signature pending.