MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MightyCab is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SciVation Xtend question for muscle preservation

I broke my left arm, mid-humerus, on xmas 07 while I was snowboarding! So basically now I can't lift for a few months, and all my strength and muscle is going to crap. Anyway I was told about SciVation Xtend and how it can help preserve muscle. Does anyone have any input on this or any other ways I can stay in best shape during this time? I'm also trying to keep up with a good diet full of protein. Thanks.
    Stay Jacked!

cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubanpanther44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry dude

Originally Posted by MightyCab View Post
    I broke my left arm, mid-humerus, on xmas 07 while I was snowboarding! So basically now I can't lift for a few months, and all my strength and muscle is going to crap. Anyway I was told about SciVation Xtend and how it can help preserve muscle. Does anyone have any input on this or any other ways I can stay in best shape during this time? I'm also trying to keep up with a good diet full of protein. Thanks.
    I'm no expert but I have to say to try the lifestyle diet at www.scivationbooks.com. Its free and it gives a indebt view on how to maintain lean muscle through dieting. Try doing some moderate to low walking on a incline treadmill keeping your heart rate bewteen 110-130 beats per minute. This should definetly keep you primed till it is time to hit the gym again.
    Enrique Sanchez

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will probably lose some weight but it'll come back when you build the strength to lift again. Remember when you get your cast off your arm will be really weak for a week or so and it'll probably hurt to attempt to lift too heavy. Once it starts feeling better and gets its strength back you'll be good to go.

Xtend will probably help a little but either way you'll lose upper body strength. Use this for a time to really work on other areas like your legs, core/abs, flexability, cardio, etc.