Blackpearl34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Feedback for Novedex XT

So i wanted an Anti-Estrogen product and went to the Vitamin Shoppe. I asked the guy about what type of AEs they have and he pulled out Novedex and he said it was the best product he has. So i bought it. I made it very clear to him that i get puffy nipples from Test products very easily so i wanted something to stop that. He said i wouldnt have to worry about it with this product. I go to this shop very often and trust this guy as he's never steered me wrong.

Questions:
    Does it give you puffy nips/Gyno?

Is comparible to SD? I know how SD works as ive used it before and is the best product i have ever taken.

Personal experiences with Novedex?

I searched the forum but couldnt really find exactly what i was looking for. Thanks in advance.

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    SD is a weak steroid (PH if im not mistaken) so puffy nipples wouldnt be surprising. in terms of AI and AE, i dont see a problem. there are a few of us that actually know what we're talking about, the others especiallyt the managers will just be like "omg best thing ever" but next time you go there do your research first.

no this will be weaker than SD since this is an anti estrogen while SD actually adds more test
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No need to worry. Its a really strong anti-e and will boost test into the supra human range(1800) as i was told by someone with lab tests. It does so by obliterating estrogen. So puffy nips is def not happening, but libido might suffer. Im using this with testabolan and ive maintained my gains and actually had great libido probably cause the testabolan though.

Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    SD is a weak steroid (PH if im not mistaken) so puffy nipples wouldnt be surprising. in terms of AI and AE, i dont see a problem. there are a few of us that actually know what we're talking about, the others especiallyt the managers will just be like "omg best thing ever" but next time you go there do your research first.

no this will be weaker than SD since this is an anti estrogen while SD actually adds more test
    Would you be able to stack the 2 products?(SD and Nov)

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wouldnt, that would dry u out too much

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blackpearl34 View Post
    Would you be able to stack the 2 products?(SD and Nov)
    nov would could be used as pct. dunno if it sufficent. alot of people have used Sdrol so there should be lots of info on good pct. im not too knowledgeble on test products cuz imo they're a waste before 25
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. Very informative as usual.

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you're sensitive to gyno symptoms I would taper down the dosage when coming off NXT to prevent a possible estro rebound.
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    if you're sensitive to gyno symptoms I would taper down the dosage when coming off NXT to prevent a possible estro rebound.
    4got this. Im doin like this 4/3/2

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a testosterone boosting product correct ??

Your 22 ?

Your test levels are as high as they can get. Im not not a fanatic like other supplement junkies on this board but i believe once your test levels become maxed out.

1. Left over test becomes estrogen

Or am I wrong ? or does this product have another supplement that prevents test from going to estrogen an the extra test comes out when ur finishing your one night stand with a girl named lawfawnda who weighs 215lbs

L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) L Diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post
    Its a testosterone boosting product correct ??

Your 22 ?

Your test levels are as high as they can get. Im not not a fanatic like other supplement junkies on this board but i believe once your test levels become maxed out.

1. Left over test becomes estrogen

Or am I wrong ? or does this product have another supplement that prevents test from going to estrogen an the extra test comes out when ur finishing your one night stand with a girl named lawfawnda who weighs 215lbs
    wow leftovers become estrogen? yikes!! I didnt know a test booster could actually increase your estrogen as a biproduct
    Go LONGHORNS!

HOOK'EM

[quote]Steroids Are Just Different Forms Of Cell-Tech[/quote]

PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyPete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stuff works...as does just about every Gaspari product.

I used it for a 4 week cycle...bounced back from a year off from lifting (back injury) and helped get me back to where I was. NXT + Muscle Memory = Results.

I didn't really have any issue w/ libido as many suggested, in fact, I was waking each morning w/ embarrassing and extreme "boxer tents" that wouldn't go away.

The only side effect, perhaps psycho****tic, was a slight increase in hair thinning/loss. Not that I ended my cycle looking like Mr. Clean, but I noticed additional hair shedding; probably resulting from the increase in DHT.

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I found nothing good with this product. A waste of money IMO

DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used it in the past to help me come off a cycle of Hemadrol. I liked it, as someone else here said about pitching tents, it was very good for libido, at least for me..
    If you have a dream keep at it. Don't give up and through hard work you will achieve it.

Current Supps:
    1) BSN Volumaize
    2) Beta Alanine powder
    3) Muscle Milk
    4) LG NO Infuse Spray
    5) COQ10/Red Yeast Rice/Policosonal

We all know about the 10% off coupons bodybuilding.com...

*Comeback10peroff
    *TeamScivation
    *Comeback10percent
    *Show10percentoff

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It absolutly crushed my libido, even when going down to one cap a day. Careful.

DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess supps work different for everyone because I used it at the recommended dosage for 3 weeks and had great libido...
    If you have a dream keep at it. Don't give up and through hard work you will achieve it.

Current Supps:
    1) BSN Volumaize
    2) Beta Alanine powder
    3) Muscle Milk
    4) LG NO Infuse Spray
    5) COQ10/Red Yeast Rice/Policosonal

We all know about the 10% off coupons bodybuilding.com...

*Comeback10peroff
    *TeamScivation
    *Comeback10percent
    *Show10percentoff

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blackpearl34 View Post
    So i wanted an Anti-Estrogen product and went to the Vitamin Shoppe. I asked the guy about what type of AEs they have and he pulled out Novedex and he said it was the best product he has. So i bought it. I made it very clear to him that i get puffy nipples from Test products very easily so i wanted something to stop that. He said i wouldnt have to worry about it with this product. I go to this shop very often and trust this guy as he's never steered me wrong.

Questions:
    Does it give you puffy nips/Gyno?

Is comparible to SD? I know how SD works as ive used it before and is the best product i have ever taken.

Personal experiences with Novedex?

I searched the forum but couldnt really find exactly what i was looking for. Thanks in advance.
    SD is a steroid, while Novedex XT is a test booster. Those are 2 very different products.

Personal experiences can be found with a search of the product review and supplement logs sections (sorry i would post up the logs, but I am not at home)
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    No need to worry. Its a really strong anti-e and will boost test into the supra human range(1800) as i was told by someone with lab tests. It does so by obliterating estrogen. So puffy nips is def not happening, but libido might suffer. Im using this with testabolan and ive maintained my gains and actually had great libido probably cause the testabolan though.
    We have 2 clinical studies on Novedex Xt, they can be found at our website; www.gasparinutrition.com

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    4got this. Im doin like this 4/3/2
    i would start with 2 caps, not 4. 4 would be too much for you and we hardly ever recommend 4 for anyone. 2 caps will help keep any sides to a min. or none
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Registered User C6Corvette4Life's Avatar
    C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C6Corvette4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't dare say that SD is a "weak steroid". Plenty of people have put on anywhere from 10-20lbs. of mass in just a 3-4 week cycle of using the stuff. Pretty powerful is you ask me. It's certainly a powerful designer steroid.

pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinprik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished my XT with combination with SizeON ... I had good results though.
    I started it with 2 caps for the first week then I went for 3 caps till I finished it, its worth to give it a try.

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I used Novedex XT after a PH cycle, because my Nolvadex got seized by customs. Shame on me to start a cycle without ALL the proper support supplements/PCT, but Novedex XT did a decent enough job of maintaining my strength gains and bringing my libido back to life.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    we hardly ever recommend 4 for anyone. 2 caps will help keep any sides to a min. or none

Four per day works very well with me with no sides. Two per day did nothing. What's the methodology for the recommended dosages?
    twitter: @bullexinferis

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not sure really. I just went by the directions on the label which states 2-4 at night time. I started off at 4 then went down to 3 just because I had some acne issues.

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    We have 2 clinical studies on Novedex Xt, they can be found at our website; www.gasparinutrition.com

i would start with 2 caps, not 4. 4 would be too much for you and we hardly ever recommend 4 for anyone. 2 caps will help keep any sides to a min. or none

didnt even see this. Im down to 2 caps now, but no sides to report even @ 4caps.