Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) b0dybu1ld3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Chariot
    Extol - Burial, Paralysis, Undeceived, Synergy
    Pearl Jam
    El Nino
    Chimaira
    Staple
    Striving for quality in everything that I do.

Proverbs 21:5

Warwolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iron Maiden all the way.

Run to the Hills
    Flight of Icarus
    The Trooper
    Aces High
    2 Minutes to Midnight
    Losfer Words
    Rime of the Ancient Mariner
    Infinite Dreams
    Fear of the Dark
    No Prayer for the Dying
    Mother Russia
    Futureal
    The Clansman
    The Wickerman
    Dream of Mirrors
    Out of the Silent Planet
    The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
    Rainmaker
    No More Lies
    Dance of Death
    Gates of Tomorrow
    Face in the Sand
    Age of Innocence
    Journeyman

I do listen to a few AC/DC and Black Sabbath tracks in addition to the ones listed above.

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rap, the more hardcore the more energy i have.

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    i listen to heavy metal when i pump iron
    i used to have green rep points.

xYoungNx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have any hardcore stuff...I just listen to the radio lol.

Maybe I should get out my old LimpBizkit stuff..

veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BYOB by system of a down

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    metal
    i used to have green rep points.

cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdw42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    atreyu, 18 visions, anything hard rock or hardcore rap

Han Sohl0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Han Sohl0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Han Sohl0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Megadeth - Angry again, and metallica - no leaf clover.
    Almsivi.

Live to BURN Burn to LIVE LazurusEffect's Avatar
    LazurusEffect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Metal Music

slipknot, mudvane, metallica, inron maiden, etc. METAL!! For some reason, anything with a really good drum beat pumps me hardcore.

2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ozzy osbourne-crazy train
    motley crue-dr.feelgood
    Eric Clapton-*******

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Came about the band 'In Flames' OMG! All their oldish stuff is absolutely AMAZING! metal styles.

hitmansize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hitmansize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hitmansize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always listen to wrestling theme songs + Iron maiden and motorhead. The songs which give me the biggest pump are Stone Colds theme, Jericho's theme and Real American. And I'm not even American

Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shotput15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any album by stone temple pilots

Core is amazing for lifting
    -I'm the man in the box
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:130 (145) goal 150 at least
    -Squat- 185 goal 200
    -Deadlift- 230 goal 275 (THAT'S gonna take awhile)
    -Bench- 115 goal 135

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too. KEEP EATING

Pantera40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    PANTERA :d a few songs

****ing hostile
    i'm broken
    revolution is my name
    by demons be driven
    this love

Savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Hold On Be Strong
    So Many Tears
    I listen to these EVERY workout.Go ahead and listen.
    I feel like I bodybuild how I pump the weight/I want the cake/And if you liftin weights,then I want a plate/You better gimme what I wanna take/Cuz,I lift my wallet and Colt 45's for the exercise/You could catch a dumbbell to ya mouth or ya chest and die/Go head grip the bar,lift it extra high/Work out wit me,get hurt, and then tesify/Carry the bar like a gun over in Pakistan/Yeah,I'm small but i lift a kettleball like the Answer,man/I been the ish since it was ish in my pamper,man.

JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rock is really good when lifting, some bands i listen to are system of a down, sum 41, and incubus. when i do cardio i listen to trance, its got good rhythm and it keeps you pumped up.
    There once was a man from Peru who dreamed he was eating his shoe. He woke with a fright in the middle of the night and found that his dream had come true.

Location: Middlesbrough, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wallster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man why aint no one got some good dance music a nice bit of ministry of sound or summit you cant beat that
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Aaron

- 6'3
    - 221lb
    - About 14% BF
    - Lean Mass = 185lbs
    - Using: ON 100% Whey, Flax, AST Multi-pro, BSN Nitrix and Big Heavy Iron Plates
    - Fav Body part Chest/Back/Legs Day

" It's Time To Feed The Chest!"
    " No Form...No Point!"
    " BB'n Is 30% Lifting 70% Eating"
    " You Gotta Know To Grow"

[url]http://www.cheapuksupplements.co.uk[/url] Cheapest in UK!!

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Wallster
    Man why aint no one got some good dance music a nice bit of ministry of sound or summit you cant beat that
    lol english clubbers, i know wot u mean - dance is gd, but not amazing for getting ureself pumped to if i were to choose one itd be prob energy 52 or some sort of classic

AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to listen to Bleeding Through, Cannibal Corpse, and Lamb of God.

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Suicide Messiah- Black Label Society
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Pantera40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by keepemseparated
    Suicide Messiah- Black Label Society
    the whole mafia album is good I think i like "Fire It Up" the best.

keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pantera40
    the whole mafia album is good I think i like "Fire It Up" the best.
    Yep.

Another couple songs:
    System of a Down- Aerials
    Damageplan- Save Me
    TRUSTcompany- Stronger
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FLEXALOT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    50 cent for real
    DO NOT BE AFRAID OF MAN

_________ALOT!

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the best stuff wud prob be orgasmic noises that u record ur girl making, thatd get u pumped and ready to lift

DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrJeckl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    best squating song: bring the noise with anthrax and public enemy
    If it aint hurtin it aint workin.

"i have a medical condition where, when u cut out my carbs, my foot will immediatly go up ure ass"- wanda sykes

Sacrifice

Originally Posted by lukehutton
    the best stuff wud prob be orgasmic noises that u record ur girl making, thatd get u pumped and ready to lift
    That'd raise test. levels...

This Is Now- Hatebreed (i think)

-Richard Safreed

XR8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nas - Black Zombie *
    Jay Z - U Dont Know
    Nas - Just A Moment
    Dre Dre/Xzibit - U Know
    Kool G Rap - My Life
    Nas - I can
    Nas - The Message
    Nas - Take it in Blood *
    Cassidy - BBoy Stance *
    Nick Cannon - Can I live
    Xzibit - X
    Nas - The Set Up
    Nas - If I Ruled The World *
    Nas - What Goes Around (poison) *
    Jay Z - Bonnie and Clyde
    Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets **
    Immortal Technique - Dance With The Devil **

Techno -
    Blade 1 Soundtrack - Struck By Lighting
    2pm - Tetris

work4friedchikn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    notorious big- dead wrong
    welcome to jamrock remix ft notorious big
    the game- put you on the game
    method man-da rockwilder
    mobb deep- shook ones pt.2
    jedi mind tricks- blood in blood out
    cam'ron-killa cam

tidus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I pretty much just listen to some kind of emo...

Taking Back Sunday
    The Used
    My Chemical Romance
    Hawthorne Heights