Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicepsofsteel23 View Post
    your right, i had plus 3 rep and i negged you. I'm gald you saw my malicious intent in bringing down your rep. It was your only option to neg me to hell, i was too much of a threat!
    I wasn't a mod at the time of your neg, so you think you can go around negging hig reppers for the hell of it and put "shut your mouth and do something useful" and not get negged back?

**** it ill make a new user name, but only after I get pics up from le derek
    You'll get a perma ban if you continue to do that..

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    I wasn't a mod at the time of your neg, so you think you can go around negging hig reppers for the hell of it and put "shut your mouth and do something useful" and not get negged back?

Get em Rox!!!!

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't get it.

BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEQ one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sexy and Strong View Post
    I don't get it.
    His mouth is open in every picture he has
    (ಠ_ಠ)( ۞_۟۞) ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

Secret rep trading threads are secret.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ The Misc. Mid Rollers ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Registered User bicepsofsteel23's Avatar
    bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Roxie View Post

No i mean make a new user name so I have a chance at staying in the green. This is the only account I have at the moment.
    Why be politically correct when you can be right?
    Harvard Republican Club

Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sexy and Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beqone View Post
    His mouth is open in every picture he has
    I only see one picture.

bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100) bicepsofsteel23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sexy and Strong View Post
    I only see one picture.
    I see more then that.

I'm going to pm this kid so he can come to the thread !!!!
    Harvard Republican Club

imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Care to help me with that..?

I got negged by roxie for no reason at all, seriously.
    i try not to defy roxie. its better to just stay on her good side.
    OG Misc Crew - 2006 Checking in

I know this thread has more potential. 5 star thread.
    Harvard Republican Club