C.E.O. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please critique my diet

Ive been lifting for almost 4 months now. My goals are to gain.
    Height 5'9"
    Weight 160
    BF appx. 10%<

7:00am Protein shake w creatine and a multi-vitamin
    I CAN NOT eat this early in the morning, i never have been able to.

7:15-9:00am I fill my to go mug with about 5 cups of coffee

9:00am Bacon, egg, and cheese bagle homemade
    I also stop at the local convenience store and fill my extreme gulp with gatoraid. this will usually get me all the way thru dinner

I snack on sunflowerseeds most of the day.
    Workout days only
    11:45am Protein shake w creatine

12:00-1:00pm Hit the weights, Monday, Wednesday, Friday

1:00pm same lunch as non workout days, only faster

Non workout days
    12:30pm A normal lunch. I try to get a good source of protein. Chicken, tuna, beef, leftover dinner, but it varies greatly.

3:30pm Afternoon snack. I will usually have 2 of many items including Protein bar, yogert, fruit, trail mix or nuts, chunk of deer sausage, ect.

7:00pm Dinner. Again this is like lunch. The food varies greatly. I always try to get at least 50g of protein for both lunch and dinner, usually more.

10:00-11:00pm Protein shake and a multi w creatine on non workout days No creatine on workout days Sometimes I will grab a snack also, just depends on how I feel. Maybe some Ice cream, or yogert, or cookies, or whatever sounds good.

Also maybe 2 times during the weekdays I may have 2-4 beers between dinner and bed, and may kill 6-12 on a weekend night.

Any criticism is welcome.
    Thanks.

Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    7am - fine
    7:15-9am - dont drink coffee, so I dont know if this is bad
    9am - very bad. Have oatmeal, eggs, or protein cereal instead.
    11am - throw in another meal or shake here
    12:30pm - include pasta, rice or carbs aswell. Have a postWO shake right after you lift
    3:30pm - good
    7pm - eat an hour earlier if possible
    9pm - new meal time
    11pm - bad. Eat PB, eggs, or cottage cheese instead.

Include skim milk in your meals aswell. Eat more carbs and fruit/veggies throughout the day. If you're serious about this, drop the beers. If not, keep drivin them into you.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by C.E.O.
    7:00am Protein shake w creatine and a multi-vitamin
    I CAN NOT eat this early in the morning, i never have been able to.
    it's ok, add some carbs to this though. something like a banana added to the blender at least...
    7:15-9:00am I fill my to go mug with about 5 cups of coffee
    its ok, if you don't crash, i'd suggest reducing the caffiene though.
    9:00am Bacon, egg, and cheese bagle homemade
    I also stop at the local convenience store and fill my extreme gulp with gatoraid. this will usually get me all the way thru dinner
    bacon is bad. cheese bagles are usually bad unless you use whole wheat bagels and nofat cheese. don't fill extreme gulps with gatorade, gosh. that's simple sugars and stuff. try getting more protein into your diet, it's severely lacking in it. and get more quality carbs over simple sugars. you should eat at least twice more before dinner.
    I snack on sunflowerseeds most of the day.
    [color=blue]Workout days only
    11:45am Protein shake w creatine
    ok
    Non workout days
    12:30pm A normal lunch. I try to get a good source of protein. Chicken, tuna, beef, leftover dinner, but it varies greatly.
    ok.
    3:30pm Afternoon snack. I will usually have 2 of many items including Protein bar, yogert, fruit, trail mix or nuts, chunk of deer sausage, ect.
    try not to use protein bars. they're full of either sugars or sugar alcohols. which aren't really that great for you. also full of saturated fat. waste of money. buy tuna and whole wheat bread if you have not much time to prepare this meal and pack.
    10:00-11:00pm Protein shake and a multi w creatine on non workout days No creatine on workout days Sometimes I will grab a snack also, just depends on how I feel. Maybe some Ice cream, or yogert, or cookies, or whatever sounds good.
    ice cream? cookies? dump those. the yogurt's ok if it's low carb. i hope your protein isn't whey protein.. that's a waste of whey.. you should be taking time release proteins like CASEIN this close to bed.
    Also maybe 2 times during the weekdays I may have 2-4 beers between dinner and bed, and may kill 6-12 on a weekend night.
    please please, cut the beers. no beers = less estrogen = greater gains = no man boobs = no pot belly either. see how much just cutting this would help. besides, beer = crap calories anyhow.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

C.E.O. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alrighty then.
    Ill get something else in the blender in the morning. Anything else besides bananas here? I like em but also like variety.

I don't crash, and I usually don't drink all the coffee. if you've ever had cold coffee, you'll understand.

Now to my BEC bagel and Gatorade. I really need some finger food so to speak here, as I'm usually driving to my next appointment about this time. They are mixed bagels from the bread company, not grocery store cheapies. And bacon is bad? I know its fatty, but I definitely don't have a problem with fat, i was counting it as protein and Cal's, thought I was doing good here . If Gatorade is bad, then what would you suggest? Just water? This is my drink for the whole day, and wasn't counting it as calories or anything, hell it used to be Mountain dew code red :O

My afternoon snack. I usually don't have protein bars unless the fridge is getting empty. Ill work on this one and see if i can grab some peanuts, cottage cheese, or tuna.

Beer, cookies, ice cream, lol. I wasn't counting the beers as a food source, just as a buzz. I didn't think they would hurt anything as long as they didn't fill me up before my next meal. A 12 pack is 2 weeks worth unless I go out or hit a party. Ill dump the cookies. Ice cream, well, is this because of the fat content? Man I like ice cream Yes its a whey shake , any brand suggestions on some pre bed shake?

My schedule is pretty tight. I just don't know if I can get another meal in the day. If so it will have to be quick. Dinnertime is basically set. By the time I pick up my kids and get home, I start fixing dinner, but its never ready before 6:30. My wife works nights, so I'm kind of a single dad during the week, so I have obligations to the kids, homework, showers, sports, and just quality time really.

I will keep workin on it guys, and thanks for the help. I was pretty proud of myself so far. 4 months ago, I smoked 2.5 packs a day(completely quit now), had cupcakes for breakfast, and fast food for lunch and dinner. 10 or so beers a night, and lots of sitting on my ass.

So far I have gained about 13 pounds, and lost BF as well. Every month I try to kick it up another notch, by more intensive training, better diet, something.
    This month is diet