Bingogym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What I have noticed. Agree or disagree?

I have been "lifting" for well over a year now, and although I believe I could have had better results by now, I have made much change in my physical appearance. I have lost fat, gained muscle and improved my endurance. What is funny is that there are people I know that have been going to the gym before me, some for years, and at the moment I am "bigger" (more muscular) then them. I always wondered, why? Well, it took a couple of times for me to notice something.

Sometimes, when I go to the gym, I see these guys. And usually, I hate to try and showoff, so I mind my business, wear a shirt and sweats and do my workout.These guys would say "come on man,you can lift more than that." So they proceed to get a weight that is obviously too much for them, and bench press it for about 2 reps until someone is running to their aid to help them with their 3rd and and final rep. Meanwhile, I have my own weight, hitting the 6-10 reps range for about 3-4 sets.

Now, I know why I am bigger than them although they supposedly "lift" more than me. See, because when I go to the gym I actually "work out", I don't sit there and look for a heavy weight and lift it. Now, I wear tanktops and shorts to the gym and those same guys are like "oh...dude, you've gotten bigger" and in my head I am just like "I wish I could say the same about you, but I'd be lying."

This leads me to two realizations. One, I still believe that a pump and burn means you are working your muscles, you must feel something! However, I understand what people like AJ(Hyperextension?) say when saying things like: pump and burn are not indicators of hypertrophy and quotes like "Train smarter, not harder." Two, my belief that a good rep range, meaning at least 8 to 10 for the first couple of sets and a minimum of about 5 for later sets (of course this depends on what you are doing), gives you muscle. You must work with a weight, not jump around higher and higher. Working with a weight gives you muscle, just lifting heavier and heavier gives you strength. I go to the gym to get muscles and gain strength in the process.

And my belief that a good rep range is necessary not only comes from experience, but also from reading different bodybuilding literature. Like Hugo Rivera's book. You never see, in his exercise descriptions, workout routines or a section dedicated to reps, him saying "do 2 reps of a thousand pounds," no, he always keeps it, usually, above 8!!! Work with your weight!!!!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bingogym
    I have been "lifting" for well over a year now, and although I believe I could have had better results by now, I have made much change in my physical appearance. I have lost fat, gained muscle and improved my endurance. What is funny is that there are people I know that have been going to the gym before me, some for years, and at the moment I am "bigger" (more muscular) then them. I always wondered, why? Well, it took a couple of times for me to notice something.

Sometimes, when I go to the gym, I see these guys. And usually, I hate to try and showoff, so I mind my business, wear a shirt and sweats and do my workout.These guys would say "come on man,you can lift more than that." So they proceed to get a weight that is obviously too much for them, and bench press it for about 2 reps until someone is running to their aid to help them with their 3rd and and final rep. Meanwhile, I have my own weight, hitting the 6-10 reps range for about 3-4 sets.

Now, I know why I am bigger than them although they supposedly "lift" more than me. See, because when I go to the gym I actually "work out", I don't sit there and look for a heavy weight and lift it. Now, I wear tanktops and shorts to the gym and those same guys are like "oh...dude, you've gotten bigger" and in my head I am just like "I wish I could say the same about you, but I'd be lying."

This leads me to two realizations. One, I still believe that a pump and burn means you are working your muscles, you must feel something! However, I understand what people like AJ(Hyperextension?) say when saying things like: pump and burn are not indicators of hypertrophy and quotes like "Train smarter, not harder." Two, my belief that a good rep range, meaning at least 8 to 10 for the first couple of sets and a minimum of about 5 for later sets (of course this depends on what you are doing), gives you muscle. You must work with a weight, not jump around higher and higher. Working with a weight gives you muscle, just lifting heavier and heavier gives you strength. I go to the gym to get muscles and gain strength in the process.

And my belief that a good rep range is necessary not only comes from experience, but also from reading different bodybuilding literature. Like Hugo Rivera's book. You never see, in his exercise descriptions, workout routines or a section dedicated to reps, him saying "do 2 reps of a thousand pounds," no, he always keeps it, usually, above 8!!! Work with your weight!!!!
    You have made some keen observations.

Despite what is said alot, weights are TOOLS used to stress the muscle. They are a means to an end, not the end itself. Pump, burn DO mean something, as they show that what you are doing is "getting to" where you want". If you are doing chins for your lats and your arms are getting pumped but your lats aren't, something is wrong, no doubt about it.

Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flanker4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with you on that "train smarter, not harder" is crap. the strongest and biggest dudes ive seen always give everything they've got in the gym.

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

I feel kinda sorry fo the guys who have trained for years, literally, and have next to nothing aesethetically to show for it, but it's these kind of people who are usually most closed to new ideas.
    Last edited by GGHT; 11-06-2004 at 03:13 PM.

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Apart from unoptimal training techniques, Im pretty sure these guys who dont get bigger or stronger over years (I see plenty) do not have their diets sussed out. Theyre still on the mentality that "lifting weights makes you big", which is true but its only 1/3 of the equation. They have a shake or 2 and think thats a bodybuilders diet

Also alot of guys are too reliant on supplements, when it is food they should be more concerned about. Same goes for losing weight.

TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheCrushinator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic
    Apart from unoptimal training techniques, Im pretty sure these guys who dont get bigger or stronger over years (I see plenty) do not have their diets sussed out. Theyre still on the mentality that "lifting weights makes you big", which is true but its only 1/3 of the equation. They have a shake or 2 and think thats a bodybuilders diet

Also alot of guys are too reliant on supplements, when it is food they should be more concerned about. Same goes for losing weight.
    Exactly!

Good post.
    WORDS OF WISDOM:

"Our bodies are our gardens;
    to which our wills are gardeners"
    ~ William Shakespeare

"Mens sana in corpore sano"
    ~ Juvenal

"I discovered a meal between
    breakfast and brunch!"
    ~ Homer J. Simpson

Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the whole reliable 6-10 rep thing may be good for size, but the best way to gain strength is always getting under some heavy iron

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

good post !
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Furious E
    the whole reliable 6-10 rep thing may be good for size, but the best way to gain strength is always getting under some heavy iron
    Word. Alot of bodybuilders here, though.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    You have made some keen observations.

Despite what is said alot, weights are TOOLS used to stress the muscle. They are a means to an end, not the end itself. Pump, burn DO mean something, as they show that what you are doing is "getting to" where you want". If you are doing chins for your lats and your arms are getting pumped but your lats aren't, something is wrong, no doubt about it.
    So true. My uncle has been bodybuilding for 20 years. He is 6'3, 270 at around 10% bodyfat. People always marvel at him everywhere and especially in the gym. Funny thing is he only lifts usually up to 70% of his maximum most of the time unless he is on his heavy days which he does twice every month to shock his muscles into new growth. He does not try to max out all the time or throw around heavy weights with loose form. He does everything super strict with impeccable form. He uses the weights as TOOLS. He does not pay attention to his stats or how much weight he was moving last month. His training philosophy largely influenced and shaped my own.

Some people let weight progression and worrying to much about stats and how much weight they are moving obsess them and they miss the whole essence of bodybuilding. My family taught me better. They taught me to use the weights as tools to manipulate and mold your physique not as shows of strength around the gym. I used to be an ego lifter as a teenager and shunned those teachings. But it is when I matured and began using my brain and my uncles's teachings is when the true growth began.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 11-06-2004 at 05:40 PM.

bornagainalco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why worry about what other ppl in the gym think of you? You should lift for strength and size, not to be a show pony. Also, anyone who has been going to the gym for years w/o any decent gains is lacking in the major factor in muscle growth: determination.

GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GGHT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bornagainalco
    Why worry about what other ppl in the gym think of you? You should lift for strength and size, not to be a show pony. Also, anyone who has been going to the gym for years w/o any decent gains is lacking in the major factor in muscle growth: determination.
    Add genetics to that as well bro.

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bornagainalco
    True words.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DiamondDelts = new age Buddha LOL. make him a mod!

I agree with the thread starter... seems that a lot of people at the gym are there to lift weights, as opposing to working out. Took me a little while to realize the difference. Now I just need to get off my lazy ass and hit the hamster wheel to lose this fatness....

Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    So true. My uncle has been bodybuilding for 20 years. He is 6'3, 270 at around 10% bodyfat. People always marvel at him everywhere and especially in the gym. Funny thing is he only lifts usually up to 70% of his maximum most of the time unless he is on his heavy days which he does twice every month to shock his muscles into new growth. He does not try to max out all the time or throw around heavy weights with loose form. He does everything super strict with impeccable form. He uses the weights as TOOLS. He does not pay attention to his stats or how much weight he was moving last month. His training philosophy largely influenced and shaped my own.

Some people let weight progression and worrying to much about stats and how much weight they are moving obsess them and they miss the whole essence of bodybuilding. My family taught me better. They taught me to use the weights as tools to manipulate and mold your physique not as shows of strength around the gym. I used to be an ego lifter as a teenager and shunned those teachings. But it is when I matured and began using my brain and my uncles's teachings is when the true growth began.
    1/01/2005 185 lbs 22.5%
    1/29/2005 181 lbs 20.5%
    6/26/2005 153 lbs 14.7% crap
    2/23/2008 ~202 lbs ~21% (crap again!)

Fit_4_Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bingogym, I agree with you. I have only been going to the gym seriously since March of this year. Though, I had made half-assed attempts in the past.

I, too, have observed the same thing at the place I go to workout. I have made decent (IMO great) gains (i.e., size, strength, endurance) compared some of the other guys.

I am a watcher. Being new I have a lot to learn, so I watch what exercises guys are doing, how they are doing them, etc. However, being a novice, I am surprised to see poor (and dangerous) form being used to throw around large amounts of weight.

Thanks for the thread. I know I am not alone in my observations.
    The great successful people...
    create their mental picture, and
    then go to work materializing that picture...

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    lets not forget the biggest reason why most of these guys go nowhere, their diet!
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrSinister
    lets not forget the biggest reason why most of these guys go nowhere, their diet!
    I didnt

Originally Posted by diab0lic

gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gmoney69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Agreed.. i used high reps medium weight for a little less than a year,, 10-10-8-failure, and almost every exercise i do now doubled (max's).

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic
    I didnt

some lazy bums like me need to read every post b4 commenting
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yo Diabolic,

Yo Diabolic,
    Where some pix man?

You know im not far from town, either bro- it'd be good to see the man behind the name-
    also im calling you out for a challenge bro-
    cant figure out a decent enough prize-

anyway- I think your right on-
    Islander's dont train much but eat like athletes and thats why they're built- white boys train hard- but eat like bitches and it shows-
    'except for the smart ones.

Anyway, have you seen that mizone ad? with Fogharty? that dude looks like a sprinting skeleton-I say f**k that,

You know, when someone see's me, I want them to think- **** that that dudes put in hundreds of hours of hardwork to look like that-what an *******!
    Boy Racer for Hire.

Talking

Originally Posted by jinkk
    Yo Diabolic,
    Where some pix man?

You know im not far from town, either bro- it'd be good to see the man behind the name-
    also im calling you out for a challenge bro-
    cant figure out a decent enough prize-

anyway- I think your right on-
    Islander's dont train much but eat like athletes and thats why they're built- white boys train hard- but eat like bitches and it shows-
    'except for the smart ones.

Anyway, have you seen that mizone ad? with Fogharty? that dude looks like a sprinting skeleton-I say f**k that,

You know, when someone see's me, I want them to think- **** that that dudes put in hundreds of hours of hardwork to look like that-what an *******!
    lol

As Ive said before I will be posting pix at the end of my cut whenever that is. I am cutting slowly and with no deadline in order to preserve all my muscle, but am already well into it. I am probably almost as lean as you are in your photos, Im 5'11" and 97-98kg. I used to be pretty overweight and am still leaning out from that, but I find it easy to put on size.

What is the challenge you have for me? If its pics, see above but do tell me.

Fogharty runs marathons and does triathlons, he could never be bulky, but I agree, I dont like that physique. And yeah Pacific Islanders are meso/endo by nature and pack on the size with ease (lean mass too, if they get the diet sussed.)

As DC said, when people see me, I want there to be no doubt in their minds that Im a bodybuilder, and as you say, see that I have put years of hard work into it.

Sakalouchski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those notifications are not what I expected to hear. The body builder should be enthusiastic towards melt down at all times.

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bingogym

bump, I know what you mean. I actually have to swtich from hypertrophy focused (8-12 reps) to power focues (4-6 sometimes up to 8 reps) because after a while , that rep range just doesn't give me that solid "pump"..feel. it's more of a light soreness really, where you know you've adequetly worked the muscle
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ
    ------------------------------

Sakalouchski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is not the most solid apprehention.

jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) jinkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hey

Hey Diabolic,

**** man, didnt think you were diesel,
    arghhhhhh-chooooooooooooo
    **** man, im getting a cold- im goin to call off the challenge untill im feelin better.

you know ive got new pix, now that ive coloured in the tattoo's-
    ****, I can barely see teh triceps now- its all flames and waves now-, delts have those ****in lines down the anterior, but besides that, you know.

and bro, just put up the pix,
    were not ***'s here WE DONT wanna check you out and judge on how hot you are! we just wanna see how much you can push yourself(at least that's what I see-when I see someone built).
    Boy Racer for Hire.

Originally Posted by jinkk
    Hey Diabolic,

and bro, just put up the pix,
    were not ***'s here WE DONT wanna check you out and judge on how hot you are! we just wanna see how much you can push yourself(at least that's what I see-when I see someone built).
    I dont see much point putting them up until Im leaner and more detail can be seen. At the moment, I am bulky but with not that much detail.

Soon