whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Female cutting program needed

My wife is looking for a good cutting program, do any ladies out there have any suggestions?

Charly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio!

Hi! Cardio from 3 to 4 times a week is great for definition (the "cut" you're talking about). Your wife should pick something she enjoys, like swimming or running, increasing the distance and/or speed after each workout. She might want to look at some cardio articles on bodybuilding.com. She can also join a fitness class, like Pilates or aerobics (I recommand tae box).
    Also, she could weightlift or bodybuild to improve tonus. Weightlifting invloves a higher number of reps (15) with lower weights and improves tonus while bodybuilding involves lower reps with heavier weights. I'm doing a mass building program, and some of the exercises that worked best for me are:
    concentration curls (3sets x 6 reps with 30 pounds)
    hammer curls (3x6 20pds)
    lat pulldowns (as many until failure, 40 po)
    Leg press on the machine (5x8, 140 to 165kg)
    shoulder press (4x6 20pds)
    Crunches on the roman chair (as many until failure, then she can increase the number or break it down into sets)
    When I started in the middle of the summer, I was struggling with 15 pounds for my arms routine, so she should not be discouraged at the beginning if she sees other people lifting heavier stuff. Also, going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week could be a good idea if she likes it (1 day upper body, 1 day lower body.) I assume you are working out also; you can bring her to the gym for a couple of orientation sessions to show her how to use machines and dumbells and how to strech, then go to workout with her (without showing off, please!) if she wants, but she might prefer to go alone.
    As for nutrition, eating healthy is good, (I take 4 to 5 smaller meals a day). No junk food, drinking a lot of water, and getting proteins (thin meat, milk, etc...) with fruits and vegetables should be fine.
    Also, I believe there is no difference between the elements in male/female workouts; just women are going to use less heavy stuff. I learned most of the things I know from bodybuilding.com, so she should look at some articles on workouts and how to start, it could be very useful.
    Hope this helps and good luck for her!

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks Charly.
    I suppose I should have mentioned that she lifts and does cardio 3x a week.
    She's been lifting for just a little over a year now.

Charly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi!

Oh, that's great! I thought she was starting... In this case, perhaps someone with more experience than me is better qualified to answer!

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whutevr
    Thanks Charly.
    I suppose I should have mentioned that she lifts and does cardio 3x a week.
    She's been lifting for just a little over a year now.
    how have her results been so far?

Gained about 10 pounds, lost 3% BF in one year.
    She's a hardgaining endomorph.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's pretty good (I think)
    it sounds liek her general bodylooks would have changed considerably
    10 more lbs and 3% lowerbodyfat