Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brawler
    dookie, What happened?
    Tired, man, but I haven't forgotten.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks alot, im def gonna contact both of you for advice, im in the process of reworking my program...the triceps extension i do is safe because its a machine, but i definatley know what u mean for leg extension, i injured a ligament last year in football and i can see the strain it puts on for the excersise...thanks

anyway a couple more simple questions, then ill post more later

----------

1) Im a football player, and should I take L-Glutamine in the offseason?

2) When exactly do u have whey protein shakes and whats in them (i know morning, preworkout, afterworkout, night....is this right?) and what do u mix in them exactly (oats / water or milk)? - BE EXACT, IVE SEARCHED THROUGH THREADS, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH GARBAGE....

3) I had my 1st workout today and although its cold in the weight room, I did not sweat at all during and after i finished....but when I sweat (when working out with personal trainer....i felt alot better)....does sweating matter, or do u still feel the same effect? maybe dumb question, but wierd...

4) Are there any excersies that can help buildup weak ankles or is that just plyometrics?...(ima football player and tues and sat are devoted to footwork)

5) How can I individually contact you so I can ask more questions....email?

Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rm_777
    thanks alot, im def gonna contact both of you for advice, im in the process of reworking my program...the triceps extension i do is safe because its a machine, but i definatley know what u mean for leg extension, i injured a ligament last year in football and i can see the strain it puts on for the excersise...thanks

anyway a couple more simple questions, then ill post more later

----------

1) Im a football player, and should I take L-Glutamine in the offseason?

You can but it will start to get expensive, Try to find a protein poweder that has it in it. Glutamine is a amino acid ON's 100% whey has 3.88g per scoop

2) When exactly do u have whey protein shakes and whats in them (i know morning, preworkout, afterworkout, night....is this right?) and what do u mix in them exactly (oats / water or milk)? - BE EXACT, IVE SEARCHED THROUGH THREADS, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH GARBAGE....

The funny thing about protein is that it has to be complete and taken all together to recieve all the benifits. With that said take some befor with the majority of calories coming from carbs. After take more protein then carbs.

What to put in it? It's up to you, I put 2 cups skim milk and 2 scoops ON's whey if I use the plain whey I might add some fruit.

If you want to make your own you can use some milk with a few scoops of powdered milk, and some fruit.

Oats are ok but they settle to the bottom very quickly.

I have some other recipies I will look up for you.

3) I had my 1st workout today and although its cold in the weight room, I did not sweat at all during and after i finished....but when I sweat (when working out with personal trainer....i felt alot better)....does sweating matter, or do u still feel the same effect? maybe dumb question, but wierd...

Some people sweat more then others. A lot of things could cause this, rest between sets, physical excertion, Duration ec.... Alot of people gauge how their work out went by the amount of sweat. Sweating is good because it allows your body to cool it self.

4) Are there any excersies that can help buildup weak ankles or is that just plyometrics?...(ima football player and tues and sat are devoted to footwork)

Weeble boards, balance disc, balance boards, D.A.R.D all can help
    also plyo's height drops ( start very very low and work your way up)

5) How can I individually contact you so I can ask more questions....email?

send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail
    hope this helps

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks alot....

also

1) What is the verdict on Next Designer Whey Protein...I find mixed reveiws everywhere about this, ON is hard to find......what is the most common, top notch protein poweder besides EAS

and I found the Protein Shakes recipes, thanks...

Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rm_777
    thanks alot....

also

1) What is the verdict on Next Designer Whey Protein...I find mixed reveiws everywhere about this, ON is hard to find......what is the most common, top notch protein poweder besides EAS

and I found the Protein Shakes recipes, thanks...
    Next DW. is ok. it all depends on what you like. Unless I'm mistaken Next puts more sugar in their powder ( empty calories ) Look at the amino break down and see if it has all 9 essential )

I get most of my supps from www.nutritonexpress.com ( it is whey...LOL cheaper then GNC )