Thread: Explosive Stack

EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Explosive Stack

My Friend just purchased the Explosive Stack from GNC. It's 3 products from NDS (Nitro2, N-Cycle and Nocturnal)

The guy at GNC told him that there were no side effects if you follow the rules and he should put on 16 pounds in a month. That sounded sketchy to me so i'm just asking the guys here that know about these products what they think.

I'm interested in making faster gains but i don't want to spend $144 without knowing what i'm doing. I'm also interested if there any different products that are similiar to the 3 in the stack.

Thanks in advanced

EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10) EFFORT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only way you could possibly put on 16 pounds in a month is with a high dosage of gear and I doubt even that is possible. The GNC dood is lying his ass off.

If you are over 21 do a 1AD/4AD stack for four weeks and you will see some good results. If you are under 21 just get some creatine and a good protein powder and.

KHSBUFFBOY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"n"-cycle nka "N"-Test

the N-cycle you bought is now known as N-Test due to a lawsuit threatened by fizogen who makes "on cycle" because the names sounded too much alike so NDS changed the name to N-Test

with that said i will run through a bottle of "n"-test and see what it does for me

a little background:
    im 15 years old
    6"1
    210lbs
    i will be using this product with some of the advocare line of products
    muscle fuel(creatine/nitro formula)
    muscle strength(hmb)
    post workout recovery(creatine/aminoacids)
    and spark(50 mgs of GABA)

I have been doing a highprotein diet for a while
    im hoping this will serve as a good muscle protector for when i start my cutting and cardio regimen

my current maxes are:
    bench 210
    squat 355
    deadlift 325

i will use 2 caps an hour before workout on training days and 1 cap on non training days for one month

ill try to keep you guys posted on my progress