Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1259

Thread: Arizona People?

Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump! Should I get a costco or samsclub membership?

Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dustinxxx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

gilbert

Im in gilbert az, and go to desert fitness

mfmotorsports has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reppin' Surprise and DESIRED PHYSIQUES!!

It's abrand new gym but pretty damn nice!
    Abs are made in the kitchen...If your diet is poor, no matter how much you run you'll NEVER see the results you want...

AzScooter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just joined , first day looking around and posting .I live near PV / North Phx .Training my old man ass off and making some decent gains .hoping to make it to the expo this weekend at the phx Convention center Oct 20th .

stanwi4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Johan.Liebert View Post
    if your from arizona post here.. meet some az body builders
    In Phoenix, AZ

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just moved to scottsdale wuddup

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another bump for Tucson/Platinum Fitness (formerly Golds). My membership lets me sign in a guest for free. PM me if you want to workout sometime.
    Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

ChronoKiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tucson here. Military so working out on base.

danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Checking in from Mesa AZ. Working out at Anytime Fitness, Gilbert/McKellips. We got a good group of guys that go on a regular basis, hmu if you wanna join.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Never mind I cant get anyone Local interested so I have to CX this shoot, your loss. It was a Great Idea, but sadly none of You have any foresight. Seems Az is just not a Place for Real Bodybuilders only wanna be E talkers.
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 12-29-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) danhaney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fit Over Fifty View Post
    I live and workout in Mesa at Mountainside Fitness.
    How crowded is that place? I hear its pretty bad

toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Living in Phoenix. I'm doing Crossfit but I'm not seeing the aesthetic progress that I want. I've made the decision to build a raw in home gym. If anyone has equipment they are looking to get rid of in the area, please PM me!
    STFU AND LIFT
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by toriidavis View Post
    Living in Phoenix. I'm doing Crossfit but I'm not seeing the aesthetic progress that I want. I've made the decision to build a raw in home gym. If anyone has equipment they are looking to get rid of in the area, please PM me!
    Craigslist is your best bet and if you can wait until about feb or march, you will get GOOD deals from all of the resolutioners that went out and bought equipment, then quit after they didn't see results in 2 days.

I've made my own home gym and have ZERO regrets. Yesterday was the coldest I've worked out in a LONG time and that was only 60 degrees. I had on a hoodie an sweats.

I haven't been in a gym in over a year and have NO plans on joining one.

Edit: Xfit is cool, I'm not one to knock it but it's not for me and honestly I think you'll like BBing MUCH more if you're trying to CHANGE your body

toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000) toriidavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    My focus was BBing like woah before and I switched to Crossfit for more functionality... I'll just BB in my own home. I'll definitely be looking around feb. you aren't the first to share that advice. Thank you!

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Craigslist is your best bet and if you can wait until about feb or march, you will get GOOD deals from all of the resolutioners that went out and bought equipment, then quit after they didn't see results in 2 days.

I've made my own home gym and have ZERO regrets. Yesterday was the coldest I've worked out in a LONG time and that was only 60 degrees. I had on a hoodie an sweats.

I haven't been in a gym in over a year and have NO plans on joining one.

Edit: Xfit is cool, I'm not one to knock Jit but it's not for me and honestly I think you'll like BBing MUCH more if you're trying to CHANGE your body
    STFU AND LIFT
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights." Ronnie Coleman

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by toriidavis View Post
    My focus was BBing like woah before and I switched to Crossfit for more functionality... I'll just BB in my own home. I'll definitely be looking around feb. you aren't the first to share that advice. Thank you!
    What's your thoughts on the Crossfit Revolution and lifestyle?

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    What's your thoughts on the Crossfit Revolution and lifestyle?
    Honestly I haven't done much research into it yet. I feel that the general concept/style of Crossfit is a pretty good idea but it seems that those who are already semi-fit/athletic are the ones that really benefit or excel with it. My gym's owner is paying for me to get the level1 cert so I'll have more to say once I've done some reading and experimenting. There are plenty of things that I would argue against Crossfit with but I think that it is only because I don't know enough about Crossfit to really have an educated opinion.
    STFU AND LIFT

AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CF 2-3x week, weight training 2-3x week.. Mix it up
    JB

"Anything is possible for him who believes." -Mark 9:23

1\*
    SheepDog #6

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE & FANTASTIC NEW YEAR AND ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS. !!!!!
    May your 2013 be prosperous happy and filled with Joy all Yr.
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY AND FRIENDS. MY WISH FOR YOU ALL, INCLUDING THOSE THAT ARE NOT MY FRIENDS YET AND YES EVEN MY ENEMIES, THOSE THAT ARE SO SHALLOW THEY HATE WITHOUT KNOWING "MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS WELL" wELL i AM OFF TO DO CARDIO AS I HAVE A SHOW TO WIN.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

charonjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DHFX View Post
    Get a membership at Platinum Fitness (formerly Golds). There's the midtown location which is ok, kinda small, then there's the east side on Speedway and the noth side (really nice) on Oracle rd. For me I like the atmosphere and people leave you alone when you go workout unless you ask for a spot. And to anyone else that comes to AZ, more specifically Tucson my membership lets me bring a friend so if you're looking to try out the gym, shoot me a PM.

Yeah, just be careful with Platinum Fitness if you're gay. At the Speedway facility, I was asked if I had a girlfriend or wife. I answered honestly that I was gay to the personnel that worked there. Guess they had never had someone out to them before. Some of my workout partners knew about me and it didn't bother them. But the manager, when he found out, cashiered me out of the gym instantly. His claim was that it was better for everyone at the gym. Ina regional manager talked with him and never called me back.

So, if you're gay, keep your mouth shut, is the message. Straights only.
    To reach the very Stars, One must first learn to Reach.

Originally Posted by charonjr View Post
    Yeah, just be careful with Platinum Fitness if you're gay. At the Speedway facility, I was asked if I had a girlfriend or wife. I answered honestly that I was gay to the personnel that worked there. Guess they had never had someone out to them before. Some of my workout partners knew about me and it didn't bother them. But the manager, when he found out, cashiered me out of the gym instantly. His claim was that it was better for everyone at the gym. Ina regional manager talked with him and never called me back.

So, if you're gay, keep your mouth shut, is the message. Straights only.
    Discrimination........hmmm

RayRoc87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a lifting partner!!

New to bodybuilding ,I'm in the Mesa area.

azcjimenez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    North Phoenix area here. Work out at LA fitness gym on 7th and greenway on my days off from work and Metroflex on the days im scheduled. (Off late most of the time and its got access 24/7)

phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Golds Gym in Avondale is suppose to be opening up March 1. I already pre signed up and live less the a mile away! Its also going to be 24/7! Cant wait!

Originally Posted by RayRoc87 View Post
    New to bodybuilding ,I'm in the Mesa area.
    Where are you working out at?

papadoc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new to the site

What is good everyone I am a new to this whole bodybuilding lifestyle. My father was a body builder and I'm trying to follow in my pops foot steps. I live in Yuma unfortunately. I'm writing here cause I just need advice workout methods etc. I'm trying to get this whole bodyspace thing organized as well. If anyone has advice for me supplements anything just write me please.

phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by papadoc77 View Post
    What is good everyone I am a new to this whole bodybuilding lifestyle. My father was a body builder and I'm trying to follow in my pops foot steps. I live in Yuma unfortunately. I'm writing here cause I just need advice workout methods etc. I'm trying to get this whole bodyspace thing organized as well. If anyone has advice for me supplements anything just write me please.
    Is your dad still around? I'm pretty sure he would some great tips.

CTV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Phoenix Here

Looking to meet bodybuilders for chat and for workout and nutrition information.

volvoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) volvoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    North East Phoenix here

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillie View Post
    Golds Gym in Avondale is suppose to be opening up March 1. I already pre signed up and live less the a mile away! Its also going to be 24/7! Cant wait!
    How solid does that date look? Last time Gold's Goodyear was going to open they collected a bunch of deposits for memberships then never opened.

Are there machines in building or workman there yet?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

BFN30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trying to learn as much as I can about this sport so I can make it a reality.

Flagstaff, AZ.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast