gigem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

straight casein or blend?

when using a protein shake mid morning/afternoon or pre bed time is it better to use a casein protein powder or a protein blend? Thanks

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pre Bed I like to make my own blend...that includes straight casein lol
    I did this by accident, because I couldn't stomach straight ON Casein anymore...but this tastes damn good!

1 Scoop ON Casein
    1/2 Scoop Dymatize
    2 Cups Milk
    2 TBSP Natty PB

18 F
    30 C
    55 P
    505 Cals

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how can you not stomach ON casein?

that **** is awesome!

but anywya..

I usually make a blend.. 1 scoop of casein. 1 scoop of whey. 2tbsn natty pb. that's my prebed meal. usually I'll have like a 1/2 cup of veggies to slow down absorption even further.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

I wanna talk to Samson! MisterSamson's Avatar
    MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSamson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    how can you not stomach ON casein?

that **** is awesome!
    I just personally do not like the taste...well for the chocolate anyway. Thats why I like the mix

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile I like the ON creamy vanilla casein w/fruit . . .

I usually make my own blend, typically w/ frozen strawberries or blueberries dropped in2 milk in the blender, then I add the casein, comes out so nice & thick, seems like a cheat meal.
    Last edited by skinnyboipgh; 07-08-2007 at 09:05 AM.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) polinutrigirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skinnyboigh: you're awesome! No matter what question someone asks, you always have a reasonable and polite answer.
    I want to be stronger--I'm already lean!

Check out my myspace at myspace/polinutrigirl

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For prebed I use a casien/whey blend. Syntha-6. They make the best shakes I've ever tasted.