dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whey Protein with MILK, not water

I take whey protein with water after I workout, but I'm really getting tired of the taste. I used to take chocolate whey protein with skim milk after my workouts, but someone told me not to take it with milk since it absorbs slowly.

Is it okay to use whey protein with milk? If so, would you advise I use it over water, or just stick to whey and water?

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dave is cool
    I take whey protein with water after I workout, but I'm really getting tired of the taste. I used to take chocolate whey protein with skim milk after my workouts, but someone told me not to take it with milk since it absorbs slowly.

Is it okay to use whey protein with milk? If so, would you advise I use it over water, or just stick to whey and water?
    stick to water
    use milk before bed as it slows digestion

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use water postworkout all other times use milk
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm dieting and using protein in milk twice a day and I like it, it fills me up
    Chicks dig big calves

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elite whey ice cream vanilla tastes GREAT in milk and water too. I love it
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i always have it in milk because water is vile

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It won't make that big of a difference, it will slow down absorbtion a little.

artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artman934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IKilledBritney
    stick to water
    use milk before bed as it slows digestion

Personally. milk is a big no no except for breakfast. This is becasue milk has a horrendous insulin index, even though it absorbs slowly. So actually mik will facilitate fat gains. Insulin spikes are good post workout but because lactose absorbs slowly, its not a god choice
    [url]http://profiles.myspace.com/users/19383343[/url]

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to take mine with water but now i take it with skim milk(have been for the last year or so) and i cant tell a difference.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

dano1968 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

milk or water

This is one of those things where people start getting a bit too obsessive and anal about diet. If you're a competitor, and it makes a big difference, OK, but for mere mortals I don't see how skim milk is going to completely screw you. In any case, if you use water but want better taste, throw a spoonfull of all natural peanut butter in chocalate protein powder and blend. If you use vanilla, throw in a few frozen strawberries or blueberries (and the peanut butter!).

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by artman934
    Personally. milk is a big no no except for breakfast. This is becasue milk has a horrendous insulin index, even though it absorbs slowly. So actually mik will facilitate fat gains. Insulin spikes are good post workout but because lactose absorbs slowly, its not a god choice
    heh, if you're not taking in high levels of sugar with the milk, it won't really matter would it? i think milk is one of the cornerstones of bodybuilding nutrition. it'd be pretty sad to rule it out straight away, though i won't take it at night when i'm cutting.

personally, i take milk with my postworkout shake to have some casein so that i'll get fast release proteins with time release proteins. that way i'll get a steady stream of amino acids longer than the 1-2 hours that whey gets digested in. i also add some maltodextrin or dextrose depending on what i have atm.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave is cool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So with my post-workout shake, I should consume water with the protein, but if I consume the shake any other time of the day, I could use milk?

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Water if you want the quickest absorption but in all honesty it will not make that big of a difference, I am not a fan of dairy cause of the sugar lactose in it plus I am lactose intolerant

Originally Posted by dave is cool
    So with my post-workout shake, I should consume water with the protein, but if I consume the shake any other time of the day, I could use milk?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

LiquidRezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's all debatable, everyone's body works differently. It depends on how well your protease from your pancreas digests the proteins, how fast your intestines absorb it into the liver, etc etc. Water or milk? I doubt it makes that much of a difference, personally I take mine with milk at all times I use whey.
    Hard work pays off.