marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Are you persecuted for your eating habits lol? :)

Read the title, at school/work/whatever, do people make jokes about your eating habits?

Most people at my school find it funny/crazy because I'm as thin as most of them yet I still eat oats and chicken for lunch every single day while their eating fried chicken and pizza.

Some girls find it weird though when most guys don't even know how to microwave macaronni and I come to school every day with chicken, pasta, sandwiches, sweet potato french fries and other crazy stuff :P.

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people think its weird I pull out chicken in the middle of class and a sweet potatoe.. they mostly complain about having to smell it more then ask why im eating it

DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well not really, but my mom does call me health boy
    Why wouldn't someone want to take care of their own body?

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually get positive comments like, "you eat so healthy" from people at school...maybe cus I'm in college though. However, some of my family gives me a hard time when I don't wanna eat the crap they make or when we go out to a restaurant and I request that my food is made with no oil or butter.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

HEAVYHITTA357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HEAVYHITTA357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i get it from my dad a lot. gets on my nerves, cuz he eats more than i do. and he'll tell anybody who would listen that "that hungry mutha****a burned out three lights in my mutha****in fridge this year". or that "we need to get one of his stomachs removed". and laughs like he said sumthin so witty and funny, but its always the same thing. im like man get some new material.
    i get the health boy **** too, but both my parents are short and fat and smoke 2 packs a day, so it dont bother me.
    Last edited by HEAVYHITTA357; 11-03-2004 at 08:19 PM.
    "silverback gorilla in tha concrete jungle im tha strongest around you know how i get down" 50 Cent
    "i got a head with no screws in it" 2PAC
    "im stayin on my grizzy im a bonafied hustla" LIL WAYNE

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah i get crap from my family. not like a big thing tho, theyre not too serious about it. though my dad does call me a freak occasionaly in a joking matter.
    if your quads are smaller than your arms... you're doing it wrong
    -sadly ACL surgery has shrunk my quads :(

"Only history I know is Benjamin Franklin"

bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigpapapipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

my gf call me "mini mr O"

and my mother call me : "babe" like in the movie the little pig called babe...
    i dont know if its spelled right loll
    i LOVE bodybuilding , I LOVE IT ~ ; but f*ck why do i have to be so lazy sometimes ????

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

I carry my protein powder to class with me and between classes i will stop at the water fountain, take my protein out of my back pack and put a scoop in my shaker bottle and add 8oz of water to it. ppl look at me like what the hell is he doin. Hell, when i eat my tuna and drink my bottle of milk at lunch, ive had ppl come up to me and ask me did i need a few dollars to buy a cheeseburger or somthin. They though all i could afford was tuna. LOL
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No ****in wonder half of you get laughed at, absolutely no reason to bring chicken and potatoes to class.

Do you crave attention that much?
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

gazzarobbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gazzarobbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been eating tuna for recess for like the past year and my mates have gotten over it now except every now and then i get the old "hey tuna boy!!"...the chicks are like "tuna, thats disgusting i hate fish...how can you eat that everyday?"...the teachers are like "why do you eat cat food?"

However im comfortable with the necessary food prep that comes along with lifting weights and those comments dont even piss me off anymore
    Stats:

Weight:80kg
    Height:173cm give or take (5'8''/5'9'')

Bench: 105kg (4 reps)
    Squat:170kg (6 reps)

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ha. how about this. when i cook myself my mom keeps saying that i use too little oil. so when i'm not looking (e.g. 11pm at night) she'd cook whatever i'd defrosted and god knows how much oil she used *sniff* and i have to eat the whole load. oh well. it doesn't look too bad, i just don't eat my pb

and 2 years ago when i was really trying to lose fat, and i hardly ate any carbs cos i was on keto, she added sugar to my whey protein!!! like wtf :P and i only found out from my brother, like this year. lol i have a funny mom, that's all i can say. i think she's just worried that i kill myself with the strict diet and all :P
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by llamabob
    No ****in wonder half of you get laughed at, absolutely no reason to bring chicken and potatoes to class.

lol

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a few people at school have commented that i eat a lot and wonder why i'm not fat.

LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaxPro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llamabob

you can continue to eat your 3 protein bars a day :P

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just get called a health freak.

Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Biriba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a live in a house with students, they ask me if eating is my profession...
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE IRON... CAUSE I SURE WONT!!!!!!

tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50) tayf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my gf calls me "fat ****" or "peccy" when I'm eating :P

xyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Tuna boy" is the way my army mates call me :[