Metlupass2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recipe for protein shake!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in. I was wondering if anyone can share with me what they make their protein shakes with to taste the least gross. I usually use 1-2 scoops of strawberry flavored whey protein, ice, frozen strawberries, and milk. I just find myself forcing this down my throat because it doesn't taste very good at all. Any help?

Thanks!

SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000) SoCalRugger is just really nice. (+1000)
    What brand of protein are you using? Might want to switch to Dymatize or Optimum Nutrition, both of which are good protein powders that taste pretty good.

Metlupass2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Nectar Roadside lemonade

amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amzngsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use strawberry protein with milk, splash of OJ, nonfat yogurt, add one bannana and frozen strawberries and you're good to go. You can find more recipes if you search Stella's Kitchen on yahoo. Give that a try and let me know how you like them....good lcuk

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Metlupass2
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in. I was wondering if anyone can share with me what they make their protein shakes with to taste the least gross. I usually use 1-2 scoops of strawberry flavored whey protein, ice, frozen strawberries, and milk. I just find myself forcing this down my throat because it doesn't taste very good at all. Any help?

Thanks!
    switch to chocolate its not as sweet as the strawberry. also throw a banana in there. or just man up mix it in 8oz of water and just take it all in one drink
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Optimum Nutrition whey, 1-2 scoops in some skim milk and enjoy. If you can't tolerate that, you're nuts.
    Last edited by Abe the Cop; 11-03-2004 at 09:43 PM.
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.