dustykeno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please check this out see what you think.

I'm new to taking supplements except for falling for the same trap that every newbie does and used over price hype up products that the sell person swears will work. So I'm turning to the experts here.

I was thinking of trying this out but don't know if one does the same as the other or one off sets the other. So was looking for some advice.

Going to try V-12 , Infusion , Syntrax Radox , Prox 32 X and Optimum protien.
    Is there anything else I'm missing or is this a bad idea.

My diet is under control thanks to doing a lot of reading here and I drink lots of water. I just don't want to fall for any more traps and waste money on crap products.

Unhappy

I see ppl reading it but no one has posted any feed back.

BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrightNail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it all seems fine. -- but if you follow the directions for the syntrax/sans products for infusion/radox...you will run out in no time. I think there are other alternatives for less.

The V-12 is fine, I've heard alot of good things about it - though I haven't tried it myself.
    Multi is good, and optimum protein seems to be a great idea for most people here -- again, not for me.

what are your goals?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ron Paul

My goals to lower bf increase lean muscle mass. I'm 38 years so not looking to get huge but more defined muscle tone and support body functions.
    My bf is at around 19% working to get it to around 15 - 12 % When I reach that goal will set another goal for my body.

So syntrax/ infusion not a good idea so what would be a better choice?
    I picked them for supporting body functions, lower bf and to help remove free radicals.
    I'm open to any suggestions on better and cheaper way to go.