Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2450
    Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CLK-GTR View Post
    REALLY nice... id be interested to hear how a 2012/2013 Trek rides.

Im seriously considering swapping my 2010 Commencal 55 for something lighter now im living in Hong Kong. The climbs are just too steep and the heat too intense.
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sick views while riding bro. Up here in New England we don't see views like that.

Looking at that bike and the Specialized equivalant. That's a sweet bike.
    Thanks, I was able to heal up enough to catch the last enduro race in NY at Plattekill in November, I can't even say how much I love this thing haha. I ride to work every day on it as well since it's my only mode of transportation until I get my new fixed gear haha.

Me the last time there wasn't snow up on the hill:

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Great pictures guys. Been riding to work this past week and it's a pain to get all the gear together. Big temperature range from going to work in the light and going home after dark. I invested in a really sweet light and it makes night riding reasonably safe.
    This past week was pretty rough, 5F with a -11f wind chill 3 days in a row...now it's going to be almost 60 the next two days...

Originally Posted by Reach_Yeah View Post
    I'm looking for road. I believe the pedals and cleats have to match, but the cleats [i]should[i] match all shoes.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the website.
    There are quite a few different options, depending on the brand and pedal type. The pedals will be cleat specific, but the packaging should tell you or you can look it up online. SPD (Shimano Pedaling Dynamics), Crank Bros has their proprietary cleat, SPD-SL is mainly a road cleat (LOOK or TIME I think), so just make sure you get the correct cleats for the pedals you buy.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    with all the warm weather we're having here in NC, i'm probably have to get out of ski mode and into MTB mode now. probably gonna go for a short ride this weekend. i'm gonna look into getting a handlebar mount for my Contour Roam to use for my rides this year and throw some vids together. this is the one I made from my trip to Colorado 2 weeks ago

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Losing to Crohns! :( Reach_Yeah's Avatar
    Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok here is my first experience of wearing clip in shoes/pedals:

Went out on a 30-mile ride, it was raining and it was bitterly cold - the weather will become relevant later!

I found the initial technique of swinging my feet outwards to unclip the shoes fairly easy - easier than I'd expected. Whenever I approached a junction I always had in mind that I needed to focus on unclipping my feet, and the first few went by with no problems. I even scoffed at some of the warnings from people on here about how difficult it was, and to expect to fall off a few times!

After about 15 miles I pulled over for a quick toilet break and my focus had already subsided by this point. I quickly went to lift my foot off and BANG! before I knew what was happening I'd hit the floor! Yeah it was quite painful, and shook me up a little, but nothing too bad.

By this stage I was soaked through (I have a waterproof jacket, but no waterproof gloves or shoes) and my hands and feet were becoming numb. The last stage of my ride was through the outskirts of the town centre, unfortunately just before a football match so the traffic was very heavy.

My right foot had become so numb I was having difficulty unclipping it so I was having to use my more unfamiliar left foot. This resulted in me losing my balance when slowly easing past stationary traffic and I fell right into a car! Fortunately for me this broke my fall but I don't think the driver appreciated it so much!

I was also having trouble re-clipping my feet at this point so getting going at busy junctions was an absolute nightmare and I had some patient drivers to thank for not getting rammed off the road!

All in all it was a pretty traumatic experience and hopefully one that I won't have to repeat! Ah well, the more practise the better it should get. My next cycle will be tomorrow night when I cycle home from work - through rush hour traffic in partial dark! Eek!

Cliffs:

- First time riding with clip in shoes/pedals.
    - Didn't think I would fall off.
    - Fell off.
    - Twice!
    Crohns Crew
    "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." ~ 1 Timothy 4:8

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok here is my first experience of wearing clip in shoes/pedals:

Went out on a 30-mile ride, it was raining and it was bitterly cold - the weather will become relevant later!

I found the initial technique of swinging my feet outwards to unclip the shoes fairly easy - easier than I'd expected. Whenever I approached a junction I always had in mind that I needed to focus on unclipping my feet, and the first few went by with no problems. I even scoffed at some of the warnings from people on here about how difficult it was, and to expect to fall off a few times!

After about 15 miles I pulled over for a quick toilet break and my focus had already subsided by this point. I quickly went to lift my foot off and BANG! before I knew what was happening I'd hit the floor! Yeah it was quite painful, and shook me up a little, but nothing too bad.

By this stage I was soaked through (I have a waterproof jacket, but no waterproof gloves or shoes) and my hands and feet were becoming numb. The last stage of my ride was through the outskirts of the town centre, unfortunately just before a football match so the traffic was very heavy.

My right foot had become so numb I was having difficulty unclipping it so I was having to use my more unfamiliar left foot. This resulted in me losing my balance when slowly easing past stationary traffic and I fell right into a car! Fortunately for me this broke my fall but I don't think the driver appreciated it so much!

I was also having trouble re-clipping my feet at this point so getting going at busy junctions was an absolute nightmare and I had some patient drivers to thank for not getting rammed off the road!

All in all it was a pretty traumatic experience and hopefully one that I won't have to repeat! Ah well, the more practise the better it should get. My next cycle will be tomorrow night when I cycle home from work - through rush hour traffic in partial dark! Eek!

Cliffs:

- First time riding with clip in shoes/pedals.
    - Didn't think I would fall off.
    - Fell off.
    - Twice!
    LOL, everyone falls. It becomes second nature very quickly. Two pieces of advice. One don't call them clip in shoes or other cyclist will make fun of you. They are "Clippless". Second learn to stand still on the bike it makes stop lights much easier.

Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    LOL, everyone falls. It becomes second nature very quickly. Two pieces of advice. One don't call them clip in shoes or other cyclist will make fun of you. They are "Clippless". Second learn to stand still on the bike it makes stop lights much easier.
    lol thanks. Yeah I did actually feel the benefit of wearing them when cycling, its just a case of getting used to unclipping them without thinking!

Thanks for the advice on the "clipless", which I will take, but I still maintain that their main function is to clip!
    Crohns Crew
    "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." ~ 1 Timothy 4:8

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man all this snow

then it melts and creates mud conditions.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what would you guys recommend for me? Im looking for a hardtail mtb for single track, my budget is $1000. im leaning towards a kona blast
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol thanks. Yeah I did actually feel the benefit of wearing them when cycling, its just a case of getting used to unclipping them without thinking!

Thanks for the advice on the "clipless", which I will take, but I still maintain that their main function is to clip!
    LOL.. I know it sounds funny to call them "clipless" when the purpose of them is actually clip in the pedals but it's a history thing. It doesn't actually refer to the clipping in of the shoe but to the lack of having to clip the shoes into cages which were called "toe-clips" so they were named clipess.. to mean you didn't have to clip your toes in.

So how's it going?

LOL.. I know it sounds funny to call them "clipless" when the purpose of them is actually clip in the pedals but it's a history thing. It doesn't actually refer to the clipping in of the shoe but to the lack of having to clip the shoes into cages which were called "toe-clips" so they were named clipess.. to mean you didn't have to clip your toes in.

So how's it going?
    Well I cycled home without falling but got numerous punctures, which Ive had a lot of lately, so I've bought some new and better quality tyres but haven't managed to fit them on yet! Its like everytime I try and do something new with cycling it just makes me feel more out of my depth!
    Crohns Crew

Good things about cycling: eating two big breakfasts. Porridge and banana followed a bit later by poached eggs = win!!

Bad things about cycling: its bitterly cold this morning. Becoming a human icycle is never any good!

Still, when I get home I'll down a quick protein shake, then relax in a steaming hot bubble bath with a giant cup of tea! So good!
    Crohns Crew

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inspirational pic time...

Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

Had my bike stolen yesterday. I'm absolutely gutted. It was locked up in the bike shed where I work and someone has come along with bolt clippers and gone off with it.

It was worth about £800, which isn't a lot in bike terms, but its a lot of money to me, and I don't have any insurance covering it.

I just feel empty. I used the bike for more than just recreational fitness. I cycled to work everyday, got around to places on it, did bike rides for charity on it. I'm gutted.

Hoping to get another one through the Cycle To Work Scheme, but it will still be money I don't really have.

Crohns Crew

ndadors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Watch UFC 158 St.-Pierre VS Diaz @sportsonlineextreme.blogspot.com

Fighters competing in the top three headlining bouts --Georges St. Pierre, Nick Diaz, Johny Hendricks, Carlos Condit, Jake Ellenberger, Nate Marquardt..
    Georges St-Pierre VS. Nick Diaz
    Rush 6’0” (183cm)
    5’10” (178cm) 170 lbs (77kg)
    170 lbs (77kg) 26-7-0
    22-2-0

Swingingfromtehpowerlines Blowmahheadoff's Avatar
    Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup, brah's. Started a new trail in so-cal. I'll have a helmet cam vid up here in the next few weeks. A lot of shovels in the dirt up here.

"The universe vibrates to the frequency of love."

"Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers that want to turn you into a half-baked moron, consuming all of this trash that is being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

*Self-Improvement Crew*

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had my bike stolen yesterday. I'm absolutely gutted. It was locked up in the bike shed where I work and someone has come along with bolt clippers and gone off with it.

It was worth about £800, which isn't a lot in bike terms, but its a lot of money to me, and I don't have any insurance covering it.

I just feel empty. I used the bike for more than just recreational fitness. I cycled to work everyday, got around to places on it, did bike rides for charity on it. I'm gutted.

Hoping to get another one through the Cycle To Work Scheme, but it will still be money I don't really have.

That's crappy, I'm sorry to hear that. Locks only stop honest people though, any lock that costs less than $80-$100+ is going to be no more than an inconvenience to any bike thief.

Originally Posted by Blowmahheadoff View Post
    Sup, brah's. Started a new trail in so-cal. I'll have a helmet cam vid up here in the next few weeks. A lot of shovels in the dirt up here.

Looks like a pretty sick berm & some nice dirt, nicely done.
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thinking of buying a Subrosa Letum BMX what do you guys think,

I actually had a bad crash with my older bike which was a Mirraco Gambino BMX

Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Always Pick 1 Crew

FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000) FreeRide42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure how I missed this...but now I'm here! I'm new to the site and just getting back into the swing of lifting weights again to supplement my mountain biking habit Here's my background...Since beating my body up pretty badly throughout high school sports and 3 years of attempting to play college football (4 knee surgeries, dislocated ankle, grade 3 separated shoulder...you get the idea), I bailed on the weights and turned towards outdoor sports as my way to stay and keep in shape. Fell back in love with mountain biking in 2003 (had done it as a kid before all the other sports got more serious and time consuming) and that's been my main thing ever since! I love riding! Last season I picked up a Trek Slash and the thing is a blast. Anyway, in the winters I'd snowboard and XC ski to occupy my time until riding season came back. However, moved away from CO to the UP of MI and that changed my snowboarding a little bit. Did p90x over last winter but this winter work, trying to be a good dad and the long crappy winter kept me in hibernation. Just getting back into the weight room, brutally sore already but am digging it! Just wondering if anyone else out here is in the mountain bike scene has any recommendations for lifting and riding. I ask because I'm mostly used to football style workouts and not sure I really need to bulk up like that...actually I'd rather cut some BF and tone up while adding some muscle too. Anyway, thanks and Ride On!

Cav's my boy but watching Peter Sagan on the Tour build up and its good to see a cyclist with at least a bit of upper body muscle rather than the usual skeletal upper bodies that most of the pro-cyclists tend to have. Its a bit more inspiring when your passions are both cycling and bodybuilding!

Anyways, looking forward to this year's Tour. Cav and Froomey all the way!
    Crohns Crew

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On my second set of brakes on my bike and not happy. First set was Magura Marta SLs, now Shimano XT's. The Maguras kept leaking and would lose pressure. but even while working I wasnt a fan. the xts arent terrible but feel soft.

I am used to and comparing to motorcycle brakes. This may be my issue. Both sets of brakes feel super soft and dont stop quickly though. I have had both sets maintained by my LBS to make sure they were installed and bled properly. New pads, new fluid, new rotors, etc. Is this just always how mountain bike brakes feel? can I upgrade to a "harder biting" pad that will get me quicker stopping power?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first fall after getting my clipless setup... Stopped at a stoplight, one hand on the button for crosswalk, with the other hand I reach down to grab water bottle. front wheel turns, bike rolls right out from under me but of course I am still attached. Unclipped, got back up and on and looked straight ahead like nothing happened, although I am sure the line of cars waiting to turn had a good laugh at me, lol.

01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's my ride

man bike thread is dead!

Does anyone ever get pain above and to the inside of their knees while riding? Havent adjusted anything and never bothered me before but last couple rides, not sure if the seat needs to be adjusted back, or higher or something. Anyone ever had this happen?

Registered User sandramartin300's Avatar
    sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100) sandramartin300 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 97LT1 View Post
    This morning i decided to ride for my cardio since i'll be driving today. Really humid outside, about 72 degrees.

It was a good ride. Sometimes its nice to ride with no cars around.
    Yes it is!

Biking outdoors is very refreshing...without all the hustle bustle!
    Good way to clear your head also!

transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100) transfixus is not very well liked. (-100)
    strong bmx community

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    man bike thread is dead!

Does anyone ever get pain above and to the inside of their knees while riding? Havent adjusted anything and never bothered me before but last couple rides, not sure if the seat needs to be adjusted back, or higher or something. Anyone ever had this happen?
    Yes happened to me a lot. Try increasing the height of the seat, only by 1/2cm or so each time. A little makes a big difference.
    Crohns Crew

Yes happened to me a lot. Try increasing the height of the seat, only by 1/2cm or so each time. A little makes a big difference.
    Thanks bud, giving this a shot ASAP.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, stationary cyclist for now here. I've been biking to cut fat. Then found a passion and drive for it. I'm on my way to training for my first race next year I hope. I have to buy a road bike first that is. The reason I'm all stationary for now is my bike was stolen 2 years ago and I've been too broke and too unsure of what to even buy to replace it. I'll be checking back here as time goes on and to ask questions when it comes time to purchase my bike. Cheers.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscares has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for posting this page , very very very very.............very good !
    i gained much

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone have suggestions on a good hybrid/triathalon bike for a female? I'm looking to not break the bank but my last bike, a specialized mountain, was stolen and I need a new one to get riding again, for now I just have my stationary. I have a 500+ mile ride planned tentatively in June. Would like to get a bike before then and obviously get trained with and accustomed to it.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your opinions of Diamondback mountain bikes? I know they sell them at Dick's/sports authority, but since I work there part time I can get a pro deal 60% off of some bikes throughout their line. I worry that they will be lower level than some other bike manufacturers. One i was looking at was the Diamondback Sortie 1.0

tech specs: http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guid...#product-specs

Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix