calvinnnnnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you get those CRAZY ABS

Alrite, i bet almost everyone here has seen Fight Club. I was watching it the other day at my uncles house and i noticed Brad Pitts, abs(not to be gay or anything) and i realized they were hella nice. They arent like most abs, they are stretched out. Does anyone know how to get abs like that?
    Attached Images

the definition of intense Sykosteve84's Avatar
    Sykosteve84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ab shape is genetic
    I'd probably put my stats here if i actually cared what any of you thought.

Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by calvinnnnnn
    Alrite, i bet almost everyone here has seen Fight Club. I was watching it the other day at my uncles house and i noticed Brad Pitts, abs(not to be gay or anything) and i realized they were hella nice. They arent like most abs, they are stretched out. Does anyone know how to get abs like that?
    Clean diet and lots of cardio, and some patience depending on your body type.

Fundamentalist Atheist Big Hype's Avatar
    Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500) Big Hype is not very helpful. (-500)
    Those are his damn genetics. If your abs aren't that shape and length then you can't change it. You can get visible abs through cardio+weight training+diet but you can't change the shape of the muscle. If your abs are coming along but don't look like his, you can't do anything about it.
    If you don't like what I have to say, you should probably move to Israel.

YeOldScottsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DUDE YOU SOUND SO GAY! WHY DON'T YOU GO MAKE OUT WITH EGGY_WONT_GROW OR SOMETHING! THAT'S SOOOOO SICK. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like they said diet and cardio are the only things that will get that stomach flat and hard.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

KOSO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YeOldScottsman
    DUDE YOU SOUND SO GAY! WHY DON'T YOU GO MAKE OUT WITH EGGY_WONT_GROW OR SOMETHING! THAT'S SOOOOO SICK. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

orrrr he is sexually secure and not afraid to admit that the dude has some toned abs

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a bb'ing site and you're admiring people like brad pitt?????
    *shakes head in shame*
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10) imp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Justin TIMBLAKE FO LIFE YALL..
    I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brad Pitt is tall and very low BF w. some good muscle.

You could have his abs though, if you worked hard enough.
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhoebeusFenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dont worry man. All I look at it seems now is abs b/c i want to get really toned ones and figure out how. My gf things im obsessed and yea, it does make me feel kinda weird asking someone "yea, i was lookin at you abs and had some questions", but if its what you want man, go for it. I havent had anybody call me gay yet, which i appreciate, they just understand what im trying to do. Their is nobody in my town that is as concentrated at working out, nobody works out 6 days a week in my town and when they ask me why i just explain that i want to have a nice body, just dont worry about other people. And yes, i remember lookin at his abs in that movie and goin "wtf" but it is genetics, pretty cool huh?

The Vascularity Monster Veteran_Gymnast's Avatar
    Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ushaaaaahhhh DAWG omgoshhismusclesaresohugetheladiesgocrazy.
    Kid: *Looks at the veins in my arms* "WOAH! Are you on crack or something?!"
    Personal Trainer: "Your veins are like pipes O_o...." :D

Age: 18, Height 5'7", Weight: 150lbs, ****type: Mesomorph, Fiber Type: Fast Twitch (Quit being anal, I know I have both.)

I've switched things up. Maybe I'll post some new maxes soon. (My size-strength ratio is so bad! :P)

People, you have my respect: IGF, EmperialChina

s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Veteran_Gymnast
    Ushaaaaahhhh DAWG omgoshhismusclesaresohugetheladiesgocrazy.
    Well I can understand that you think this post doesn't belong here because it has nothing to do with BBing. But that guy just want to be toned, and he can find the same info here as for BBing. So let him be a toned wanna-be and give him some info.
    No offence!
    Weight:210pounds
    Height:6'
    BF:18%
    Currently: still bulking
    Goal: 8%BF and a bodyweight of 200 pounds
    Always look at the bright side of training.

rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rkt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm we went what..
    2-3months without brad pitt threads...
    This board getting better

s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rkt
    hmmm we went what..
    2-3months without brad pitt threads...
    This board getting better
    Haha good one
    Weight:210pounds
    Height:6'
    BF:18%
    Currently: still bulking
    Goal: 8%BF and a bodyweight of 200 pounds
    Always look at the bright side of training.