Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 3003
    jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The "I can lift like a dude" girl:

Regular skinny @ss unathletic girl that is ALWAYS in the power cage with a wooden stick squatting and pretending to clean and press, etc. She could easily do these motions in the cardio room where she got her stick, but she has to do it in the cage or else "it doesn't count."

jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamsession1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Super Circuit Guy

This guy has to do every movement imaginable at all stations in the gym with no rest in between. He is everywhere at all times.

EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Random Laugher:

the guy looking at all the other dudes laughing his ass off because they remind him of this thread

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The receptionist aka the flirt slut, nice to every guy that walks in cos its part of her job, playing every guy thinking he has a chance with her.

The poser- 2 minutes lifting, 15 minutes staring at the mirror admiring himself.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Gawker

person who gawks at people more than he/she works out.

Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
    The receptionist aka the flirt slut, nice to every guy that walks in cos its part of her job, playing every guy thinking he has a chance with her.

The poser- 2 minutes lifting, 15 minutes staring at the mirror admiring himself.
    you ain't kidding...there's a chick at the front desk at my gym that tries hard to be a flirt to every guy that walks in...

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    The Gawker

person who gawks at people more than he/she works out.

you ain't kidding...there's a chick at the front desk at my gym that tries hard to be a flirt to every guy that walks in...
    lol its not like they get a commission for fliting. i dunno wtf they do it
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

whitewaterider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Who the **** is that" guy

"Who the **** is that" guy: some dude you never saw before comes into the gym one day, does sets of hack squats with 7 plates on each side, and disappears. Hes the strongest guy you ever saw, and no one knows who he is. He just shows up one day at your gym and drops off the face of the earth.
    I have been that guy... or rather girl, sort of. I am a distance swimmer and after my weights I hit the pool for at least a mile. Since we frequently travel all over and I try to hit the gym about 5 days a week, I have visited gyms other than my own perhaps once, where people (who unlike at my own gym where they are used to me...) always seem to want to "race" me, crap out after a few laps and then wait around in the hot tub to ask me how far I swam. Then I'm sure I am perceived as rude as I just tell them "a mile" and want to leave and not join them in the hot tub, because I am pressed for time. Besides, I don't want to sit in the hot tub with them, hot water makes me nauseated.

Pretty much a guarantee they will never see me again.

The "Who the **** is that" guy possibly is a traveler who simply needed to work out and visited a gym while out of town (or state, even...) Sounds like a serious athlete to me.

Registered Offender JerseyTriad's Avatar
    JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Psych Master: Loads way more weight than he can handle on the bar and tries to draw attention to himself by pacing back and forth and slapping his face with a mean expression and then either 1. Does a quarter rep, racks it, then screams f*ck yeah or 2. just walks off and doesnt even do it
    2011 Pro Wrestling Misc. Section Best Debater

The Hot Older Woman & The Cougar Hunter

Originally Posted by PuRE_FiBER View Post
    The Hot Older Woman:

This woman is in her mid to upper 50s but has the body and face of a 20 year old. The only way you know shes older is that her skin is dry and leathery from decades of tanning beds. She is pretty damn strong, and lifts more weight than most teenage boys. You fantasize about what it would be like to bang her and almost start to flirt with her before you check yourself and realize that she is old enough to be your grandma.
    This is in line with what I have dubbed the Cougar Hunter. (I also call him the pup, because he isn't quite old enough to be a full on dog yet...). This is a young man (late teens, early 20's) who seems to think all women in their 40's are looking for young dudes. I'm flattered, but I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR MOM, DUMBA**! What's really bad is when I pull out the big guns and begin talking incessantly about my husband and young children, but he doesn't seem to care... brrr...

Of course, I don't really consider myself a "cougar", because I thought that meant women my age who are predatory and going after younger men. I am not. I am there to pick up weights, not guys!

Go talk to that lady over there... she's smiling at you... Go git 'er! Sic 'er, boy!

I'm bad, I know...

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whitewaterider View Post
    This is in line with what I have dubbed the Cougar Hunter. (I also call him the pup, because he isn't quite old enough to be a full on dog yet...). This is a young man (late teens, early 20's) who seems to think all women in their 40's are looking for young dudes. I'm flattered, but I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR MOM, DUMBA**! What's really bad is when I pull out the big guns and begin talking incessantly about my husband and young children, but he doesn't seem to care... brrr...

Of course, I don't really consider myself a "cougar", because I thought that meant women my age who are predatory and going after younger men. I am not. I am there to pick up weights, not guys!

Go talk to that lady over there... she's smiling at you... Go git 'er! Sic 'er, boy!

I'm bad, I know...

pics?

Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bullrog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At my gym there is a ton of characters that can be seen during the different times I go.

Monkey Man-An older guy who's been around the old school days of lifting who climbs up the double sided cable rack and uses the grip extension over the bar to do rows horizontally.

Who the F is that guy?-A huge black that's at least 6'1 guy who you only see once who reps out 225 on incline like it's nothing.

Short, buff, friendly guy-Guy who seems to be friendly with everyone in the gym, works out with the owner, and can bench 315 for reps.

I can't tell if he's gay or not guy-This guy seems to be everywhere you are in the gym whether it is the machine next to you or the machine across the room facing at you. As you walk by him he makes an orgasmic like grunting sound to see if you will look over at him. When you walk by him as you leave he'll say, "hey guy," or whatever comes to his mind. He also drives a minivan.

The Doctor-The doctor who did my knee surgery, I only see him every two or three months and he is usually lifting on his lunch or break time because he has his scrubs on.

That's all for now, got to go, post more later.

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Greatest thrad ever!!

The Cardio Cougher/Throat Clearer:

Man or woman (at my gym it's one specific dude) who, while during cardio on the treadmill, whether it's a fast walk or a run, consistently clears their throat, LIKE 15-20 EVERY SECONDS. I am not exagerating......EVERY 15-20 SECONDS. And it's done over the course of 40-50 minutes!

'Ahcchhchch'...'Blecchhghhg'...'Uchzghghgh'....jus t a constant barrage of noises eminating from this dude's throat region! I always, always, have my shuffle/earbuds playing and I still will sometimes hear him.

The Cardio Cougher/Throat Clearer
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    pics?
    of what...?

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    of what...?

you?

Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    you?
    Heh heh... I haven't even finished filling out my account here yet. I'll get some up... eventually.

Heh heh... I haven't even finished filling out my account here yet. I'll get some up... eventually.

strong posting cougar stories with no pics

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmfaoooooooo @ this thread. wow. in.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The Bank Guys"

2 guys that work at my local bank, come in in either suits or tie/shirt/slacks combo.Come on their lunch break at 1:15pm every day. Have a couple pieces of pizza or sub with them and eat it between every set. Take off shirt and lift in wife beater/slacks/dress shoes. Dont work lower body, just some bench, curls and triceps.
    Benes

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The OCD Gym Hamster:

She is middle aged, a decent looker, but wears 80s footloose type apparel. She is outgoing and at first take you think she's a nice lady. She chats up, or gets chatted up by a lot of the resident gym rats. She has a pretty good physique for her age, but you never see her actually working out. During your workout you will observe her take 45 plates from one rack, and putting them on another rack. She herds plates as if they are cardboard for her nest. After about an hour spent in the gym, suddenly every machine, every rack, every bar, has an equal amount of weights on each side. You begin to question whether she even pays for membership or is simply allowed to walk in because she basically does the job of the employees.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by animal_pump View Post

THE SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT GUY: This guy is usually middle eastern with a gay ass chinstrap and spikey hair. He wears a shirt thats really tight and sleeves that just pass his deltoid so you can see his HUUUUUGE biceps also known to wear lifting gloves. You may catch him in the bathroom straightening his pants and pulling his shirt down a little and making it all perfect before strutting back out to the gym and doing some more arm work.
    LOL. Sounds like me

Boss Lady & Pack Mule

BOSS LADY: A couple came in to work out together. The girl kept calling her boyfriend(?) over to change the weights for her or adjust the height or other minor things. At first, I thought perhaps she was physically unable and was there for physical therapy. But I was wrong.

Turned out, she was just a total controlling b**ch...

PACK MULE: Another couple comes in together regularly. The woman doesn't work out. She just follows the guy around. I believe the girlfriend / wife is the guy's mobile towel rack and water bottle holder. She also carries his cell phone and possibly a few other things for him, apparently... It's like SHE is his gym bag!

Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Daryleek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ass Sweat Lady: They come in all shapes and sizes. They are usually nice people who do plenty of cardio. You can distinguish them by the sweat running down the crack of their asses. In some severe cases they have sweat running down the front as well.

ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "The Guy who has big as arms and pecs of a 12 year old"

hes a sad muthafukka
    boo hoo chacha is serious

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Slow week at work guy - Guy who just took 2 days of company time to read 91 pages of a BB.com thread.

Wait...thats me.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ricbig View Post
    "The Guy who has big as arms and pecs of a 12 year old"

hes a sad muthafukka
    Oh sht, I used to know him! ROFL!

He was a black guy, brobably around 6'2 or so and hardly any bodyfat. And I swear to god he could curl 135 for more reps than he could bench it. Farking HUGE arms sticking out of tiny little shoulders and chest lol. We gave him sht about it all the time but he never seemed to give a damn because he said he only wanted his arms to look good. He never worked his triceps either lolol..
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The basketball crowd. Goes to the gym at 11pm on a Sunday for the sole purpose of playing basketball. They emerge from the court and dribble the balls through the free weight room, then diverge and walk every which way around my bench while muttering three-fitty or some ****.
    Squat 355 belt only
    Bench 305 touch and go
    Dead. 375
    Total 1035 @ 175lbs, gym lifts

Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Daryleek View Post
    Ass Sweat Lady: They come in all shapes and sizes. They are usually nice people who do plenty of cardio. You can distinguish them by the sweat running down the crack of their asses. In some severe cases they have sweat running down the front as well.
    You can Deryleek my balls!

homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not reading ever page so sorry if repost...

Granny Whore:

Old lady (50s+) who comes in wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts. Does stairmaster while bending over for attention.

Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_Brah is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow just wow.... read a few pages...

Novel rider

Girl who rolls the legs over whilst reading a book for half an hour... really thinking she has worked hard she gets up and leaves....
    -->>MMC<<--

dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The Indian who poses and speaks Indian to himself" - Basically a 45 year old dude who is kinda chubby always poses infront of the mirrors thinking he is getting huge. Benches 40kg and puffs like he is doing 100kg. Speaks indian to himself to 'psyche' himself up. Crap form. I lol.