NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoChemicals is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Super Size Simpletons

Super Size Me was certainly an entertaining movie. The vomit scene did not make me stop eating Mcdonalds but I actually went to Mcdonalds for dinner after the movie!

I went to the SSM website and checked out the message board, and to my surprise, I found a lot of posters thanking Morgon Spurlock for opening their eyes that Mcdonalds or any fast food restaurants is detrimental to their health if consumed in abundance. Is it not obvious already that you would feel a little light-headed or you would feel that burning sensation on your chest after eating a large-size big mac meal? Personally, I do not believe that you need to watch this movie to be convinced that fast food is bad for you. I must admit that I love Mcdonalds. I used to consume Mcdonalds and Burger King at least 3-4 times a week due to its convenient locations. I used to live on Mcdonalds and to be frank, I find fast food extremely tasty and it does light up my day once in a while.

Mcdonalds does not force people to eat their meals everyday. Similar to ciggerates, you can probably buy a packet of ciggerates at every corner in any city. And people are blaming tobacco companies that it is them who caused people to smoke. I'd say we should leave big corporations alone and start focussing on educating people health and nutrition.

Do check out the website www.supersizeme.com. As you read some of the messages, you would be surprised to know that some people did not notice that fast food is unhealthy if consumed on a daily basis.

Just for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not all of us are social-Darwinists. Putting an addictive drug (nicotine) in cigarettes and marketing it to kids isn't something a big corporation should do, so blaming them is completly justified
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311