Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

TO EVERYONE ABOUT THE "ABS AND THIGHS" POSE

its abs and THIGHS. thats why ronnie won all those comparisons. u see.. everyone is just looking at abs. no one has as good of legs as ronnie. bigger, more defined. everything.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But as you pointed out, even if you didn't mean to, thighs are only half the equation just like abs are only half the equation.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PINNACLE BODY
    its abs and THIGHS. thats why ronnie won all those comparisons. u see.. everyone is just looking at abs. no one has as good of legs as ronnie. bigger, more defined. everything.

you are absolutely incorrect. ronnie has nothing on dexter in terms of quad separation. the pictures dont lie. dexter got screwed, plain and simple. it happens all the time, im over it.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PINNACLE BODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    true but think about it. ronnies thighs being better than dexters thighs are much better then dexters abs being better than ronnnies abs. get it? ronnie is 300 lbs and still has the 6 pack. and his thighs are GREAT!!!

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    true but think about it. ronnies thighs being better than dexters thighs are much better then dexters abs being better than ronnnies abs. get it? ronnie is 300 lbs and still has the 6 pack. and his thighs are GREAT!!!
    lol, it is the mr o , and you are saying he still have abs , do you know that bodybuilding is different than fat building , bodybuilding does not mean size , many many other things are the bases of bb

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's the wrong way to look at it. Size shouldn't be everything. There are much better proportioned bodybuilders than Ronnie. Sure, he's ripped and huge, but is that really everything?

dude no one came close. yeah im a HUGE jay fan but i have to admit that ronnie looked better this year also keep in mind that jay is like 7 years or so younger. something like that. jay will be the man in a few years but right now ronnie is the best despite his cruel words to jay.

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude no one came close. yeah im a HUGE jay fan but i have to admit that ronnie looked better this year also keep in mind that jay is like 7 years or so younger. something like that. jay will be the man in a few years but right now ronnie is the best despite his cruel words to jay.
    what did he say?
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

nevermind that. i hope people understand that the challenge round is dumb because for

1. everyone wants to call out ronnies abs and thighs pose but there thighs arent even close to ronnies and sure if it was only an abs pose ronnie would be penalized because his abs look different but think about it. overall who is the best person? RONNIE. u see he pics out other peoples poses for there flaws and beats them so basically thats what pre judging is for. the challenge round was a waist of time and the pros know it too. it took away from the drama cause u already knew the whole show with the scoreboard who was in what place so people werent trying as hard during the night show. big mistake and i hope they go back to the way its been in the past.

also what, ronnie should loose cause he doesnt have abs like haidar when everything else blows everyone else away? thats why the challenge round is dumb.

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nevermind that. i hope people understand that the challenge round is dumb because for

1. everyone wants to call out ronnies abs and thighs pose but there thighs arent even close to ronnies and sure if it was only an abs pose ronnie would be penalized because his abs look different but think about it. overall who is the best person? RONNIE. u see he pics out other peoples poses for there flaws and beats them so basically thats what pre judging is for. the challenge round was a waist of time and the pros know it too. it took away from the drama cause u already knew the whole show with the scoreboard who was in what place so people werent trying as hard during the night show. big mistake and i hope they go back to the way its been in the past.

also what, ronnie should loose cause he doesnt have abs like haidar when everything else blows everyone else away? thats why the challenge round is dumb.
    no, tell me what he said!!
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Natural Science
    you are absolutely incorrect. ronnie has nothing on dexter in terms of quad separation. the pictures dont lie. dexter got screwed, plain and simple. it happens all the time, im over it.
    actually gotta disagree NS - its been a big criticism that dexter has a lack of thigh seperation, and ronnies quads are amazing. the biggest problem about dexter ever winning a Mr O, is that anyone from jay to cormier to dennis james (and in this show gustavo), could come in great shape and beat him. i personally think they tend to go for a Mr O who is capable of winning consecutive shows..

how come you think dexter got screwed? fourth isnt too shabby, and all the guys that finished ahead of him deserved to do so (and yes, that goes for gustavo badell, who was in phenomenal shape, was as lean or if not leaner than dex, and had less weak points - great to see someone finally placing well on physique merits rather than reputation).

Crx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    no, tell me what he said!!
    Jay said something about beating Ronnie and Ronnie replied that, "Jay was smoking crack this morning."

I guess smoking crack makes you hold water too.

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well the ab thigh pose not only incorporates the abs and thighs but puts the arms and lats in a favourably position. Colemans got the best of them. His lats are massive that they make his waist appear reasonably small, combined with his thighs you can see why he won
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ronnie has a 6pack??? how much dope do i smoke??? ronnie never has and never will have 6-pack..

hes lucky that he the the "brick" 4pack some times and thats it..
    even dexter agrees with me..
    Attached Images

Crx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Neverquit, go drink some bleach.

Dex was robbed; he should have placed at least second. Jay looked like **** and the shape of his head is getting increasingly ridiculous.

Ricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie's abs are definitely not his strong point, but in that pic you posted, they don't look half bad. He has sure improved his midsection from the last few years.

Dex has ronnie in the ab region and so do many of the smaller bodybuilders, but Ronnie has them all in EVERY other part in size, seperation, striation, etc...

Looking at the whole package, there is no other compettitor that really stands out from the rest.

Personally, I like Dexter and think he deserved 2nd with Gustavo 3rd but them and the rest of the field are so close together it is hard to judge. My opinion changes depending on the pose. Ronnie is the only one who imho stands out no matter who he is next to or being compared to.

Just my 2 cents
    5'8"
    April 2004 // 165 lbs // Incline Bench 220 // Squat 320

Current // 180 lbs // Incline Bench 275 // Squat - 440

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Natural Science
    about an hour ago, i ould have disagreed.

however, after seeing the abs*thigh pose between ronnie and dex, i agree.
    dex had ronnie in both abs and quads.
    sure dex's quads weren't as big, but he still had better quad seperation (from what i can see).

dex got screwed in the fact that he should have got 3rd (although i'm secretly happier that badell got third).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tony B
    well the ab thigh pose not only incorporates the abs and thighs but puts the arms and lats in a favourably position. Colemans got the best of them. His lats are massive that they make his waist appear reasonably small, combined with his thighs you can see why he won
    Finally someone else who knows what's shown - I have it in the post on IFBB judges more fully explained, but the following are shown up in this pose -

arms, abs, thighs, lats, pecs (thickness) - ron wins 4/5 - it's no contest

why did jay beat ron on ab thigh?

thighs - jays have better cuts from the front
    arms - not significant enough a difference at this angle to differentiate
    lats - ron wins
    pecs - same as arms, if not ron
    abs - jay wins
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well here is my opinion which means jack on these boards but oh well.

It is called a thigh ab pose, so the main muscles that should be looked at are the thighs and abs. If that wasn't what dexter wanted to call ronnie out on, then he would have picked something else.

Okay, Ronnie has Bigger quads than Dexter.
    So we got on a scale of 1-10= Ronnie gets a 9 for his quads, dexter a 6

Dexter has much better abs than Ronnie
    So on a scale of 1-10= Ronnie gets a 3 for his abs, Dexter a 10

So we add up the scores and it should have been Ronnie 12 Dexter 16.

Dexter should have won.

It is like the Ronnie lovers in here think that Having one great thing, and one below average thing is better than One great thing and one above average thing.

There is a much bigger gap between Dexters abs versus Ronnies abs, than Ronnies legs vs. Dexters legs.

I don't think anything else should have been looked at in the thigh ab pose, because that is the concentration of the pose.

Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Ern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Marcus should have!

Marcus Ruhl should have challenged ronnie to the abs and thighs becuase he would have matchup better with ron insread of the most muscular.

Secondly, why are we even bitching about his now? The show was FIXED!!! Don't any of you see that? They called out the last three in order prior to the night show began. Dexter should have beaten Ronnie in the Abs and Thigh pose. "Oh Ronnie is 300 pounds and cut, blah blah blah" .... so what, good for him. Bobybuilding is judged on the following Muscularity, Symmetry , defintion, muscle separation, and presentation.

Further proof it was fixed....Gustavo took third becuase of the challenge round, but then all of a sudden there was a "Scoring error" and Dexter was back at third. What error could there have been? We saw live scoring and what point each started with, I know that most of us aren't as sharp as others but we can count by two's. So what error was there? Oh, Yeah the error that dexter was slated for third before saturday even happened. FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's a pic from pre-judging for some people to decide. Can't find any pics of the challenge round ab/thigh pose. But this pic has Dexter Jackson, Ronnie Coleman, and Jay Cutler during pre-judging.
    Attached Images

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    another guy trying like hell to justify ron coleman winning. i love it. if you want to say coleman is the biggest then say it. he is. but he by no means is the most symmetrical, proportional guy out there. if you think his legs are better than cutlers you're nuts. same with dexter. like somebody said above, he lacks the seperation. that alone gets him. NO MATTER HOW BIG HIS QUADS ARE! i respect everyone's opinion but people are still hung up on the fact that coleman weighed nearly 300 lbs. they're forgetting the important things that bodybuilding is based on. or supposed to be based on. coleman is gigantic but he looks like a big sloppy mess.

Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone at a low bf% will show ab muscles well. And of course Ronnie's got abs. The point is, his midsection looks ridiculous, and Dexter's looks healthy.

So if on the 1-10 scale, Dexter's thighs are an 8, and Ronnie's are a 9, Dexters abs are a 9 or 10, and Ronnie's are about a 5. Do the math.

Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marv
    Here's a pic from pre-judging for some people to decide. Can't find any pics of the challenge round ab/thigh pose. But this pic has Dexter Jackson, Ronnie Coleman, and Jay Cutler during pre-judging.
    THat's a great pic. TOTALLY shows the definition that RC lacks, whereas Dexter has it to the Nth degree, and Jay has it pretty well, too. Abs, obliques, serratus.... all better on Dexter and JC than on Ronnie. And for their thighs, flip a coin. All three look amazing, and I could argue for any of them.

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course Dexter has better abs. Of course Ron has better thighs. It doesn't matter what happened, its a subjective sport. And bodybuilding is not just about asthetics, its about SIZE. Its mr. Olympia, not men's fitness.

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    another guy trying like hell to justify ron coleman winning. i love it. if you want to say coleman is the biggest then say it. he is. but he by no means is the most symmetrical, proportional guy out there. if you think his legs are better than cutlers you're nuts. same with dexter. like somebody said above, he lacks the seperation. that alone gets him. NO MATTER HOW BIG HIS QUADS ARE! i respect everyone's opinion but people are still hung up on the fact that coleman weighed nearly 300 lbs. they're forgetting the important things that bodybuilding is based on. or supposed to be based on. coleman is gigantic but he looks like a big sloppy mess.
    Another guy trying like hell to de-justify ron coleman winning
    "Everybody want to be a bodybuilder........but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!....Lets go!!! i'll do it though!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Thats about...............15........hundered, thats 35, 45lb plates...so its LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Come on diesel, for the Mass!!!" Dorians training partner

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" Albert Einstein.

Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicematic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I loved when the crowd booed when Ron would win the ab/thigh pose because everyone could see that he lost them on the 20 foot screen. Badell beat Ron the the ab/thigh too.
    I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious champion of all time. There is no one that can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. There has never been anybody as ruthless as me. Sonny Liston, Jack Dempsey, we're cut from the same cloth. There is no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defence is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious! I want to eat your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah.

PlowPuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have you guys also thought of this?

The fact is, everyone (no matter who they're for or against) is sitting around analyzing every nook and cranny on the competitors. I'm sure many have tried to find the photos with the most details so they can zoom in to see who beat who in which pose. The fact is, each pose in the competition lasted 5 seconds. The judges called and scored on a 5 second, not this 48 hr scanning that everyone is doing here. How many times have we read guys on various threads say things to the affect of "I've gone back and looked...", "while looking over the pics again", etc...
    No excuses...it may be hard to FIND time..but how willing are you to work to MAKE time??

ME: One more! Stop whining! You're lifting like a GUURRRL!!!!
    Girlfriend: That's because I AM a girl!!!
    ME: Umm..my bad..you know what I mean...now lift!

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah its abs and thighs. But. The difference between Dexs abs and Rons abs is ALOT greater than the difference between Dexs thighs and Rons thighs. Know what i mean?
    Dexter should have won that pose.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have a pic from the challenge round tha shows it perfectly, but it wont let me upload it gives me a dns error
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt