jack01z28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arm wrestling strength?

I think I can lift decently heavy weights, but whenever I arm wrestle someone I get killed. What muscles does arm wrestling involve?

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its all about the technique.....i have a friend who is 5'6 and 120lbs and he can beat just about anyone.....he beat a 6'7 340lbs bouncer! He showed me some techniques.....basically right away get your wrist over theirs so that thier wrist is bent back....from there it doesnt matter how strong the person is.....they will lose! Its all about the leverage!
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    They had a competition at my school, everyone expected so much of me, because they know im a strong guy, some skinny basketball player beat me, most of the strength is in your forearms. The main thing for winning is technique, try to put your shouldr into it, it helps and make sure you bend your opponents wrist.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I met the number one is the US right arm, number three in the US left arm lightweight champ and he was just a little ripped guy. He arm wrestled me and lifted my whole 200 lbs body off the floor with his forearms. I could not freakin believe it. He showed me some techniques, like the forearm flip mentioned above and a few others that I have forgotten. It is 95 percent technique. Look on the internet and see what you can find. Then practice.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche