J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Ronnie Coleman Sucks!

I think the judges were smoking crack because Ronnie should have lost all of those ab and thigh poses and Jay won the olympia

THE END!!!

Crx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say he sucks, but Dex should have won.

J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

dex should not have won but yes ronnie does suck

i sound angry but im a little drunk ronnie and the judges drove me to it

JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JnJ23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro, ronnie might not have the best abs, but his thighs are a diff story and that's exactly why he won that
    Train
    Eat
    Sleep

DC style

"If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got".

Symmetry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bah

Many people would say Jay beat him in legs tonight though. Ronnie is walking a very thin rope for next year though. I don't think he will win another O because of Gustavo and Federov (Russia dude who's huge).

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys are still doubting ronnie, if he has to he can blow them all out of the water again like he did in 2003, Everytime he has a close call he comes back and crushes everyone. I think if people keep lighting fires under his ass it gonna be a while before someone beats him.
    "I went Hard, I went Heavy and I didn't stop" - Ronnie Coleman on how he gained 40 lbs lbm in one year.

Mortality is the greatest gift that god gave to man

Bodybuilding is consistency, that and balls of rock!
    Peace
    _Rush_

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J-Crash
    I think the judges were smoking crack because Ronnie should have lost all of those ab and thigh poses and Jay won the olympia

THE END!!!
    dude what olympia were you watching?! :S

did u see the SIZE and DETAIL on ronnies thighs? get over the old abs excuse for a second and u will see the truth mate.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Oz_Rider
    dude what olympia were you watching?! :S

did u see the SIZE and DETAIL on ronnies thighs? get over the old abs excuse for a second and u will see the truth mate.

dude the one where that pregnant man with no abs won every ab pose and, for some reason beat ruhl in the most muscular... yea thats right ronnie lost end of story

colemanwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Coleman Is the God of all bodybuilding!

enough said
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights.

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude the one where that pregnant man with no abs won every ab pose and, for some reason beat ruhl in the most muscular... yea thats right ronnie lost end of story
    gee that excuse hasnt been milked for a thousand years! did u even see any of the poses or are you just an e-warrior?! its an ab AND thigh pose.

if u wanna compare coleman to dex in thighs then ur on crack!! coleman won it, now move along people

Thumbs down

gee that excuse hasnt been milked for a thousand years! did u even see any of the poses or are you just an e-warrior?! its an ab AND thigh pose.

if u wanna compare coleman to dex in thighs then ur on crack!! coleman won it, now move along people

yeah its an AB and thigh pose and they were so bad that he should have lost anyways... you can't say dexter's thighs were terrible but you can say ronnies abs were terrible

yeah its an AB and thigh pose and they were so bad that he should have lost anyways... you can't say dexter's thighs were terrible but you can say ronnies abs were terrible
    no way ronnies abs are terrible, thats pushing it mate.
    dex has great abs yes, better than ronnies? of course.
    thighs? no comparison AT ALL, ronnie won it hands down and thats why he bet Dex

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Did you actually watch the Olympia or are you basing this from photos?

Thumbs down

no way ronnies abs are terrible, thats pushing it mate.
    dex has great abs yes, better than ronnies? of course.
    thighs? no comparison AT ALL, ronnie won it hands down and thats why he bet Dex

well i think you are WRONG and it looks to me like ronnie ate a beach ball before the show... i would have to say that most people would agree with me and not you

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by VegasLife
    Did you actually watch the Olympia or are you basing this from photos?
    yeah i watched it and taped it, did you or are you just basing it on photos

hey if u taped it then post it up for the rest of us dude

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watched it, which is why I'm listening to what you're saying and wondering if you really did.

Thumbs down

Watched it, which is why I'm listening to what you're saying and wondering if you really did.

i ain't your dude... and how do you explain the whole ronnie won it hands down thing if you didn't see it? Ronnie lost i watched it

Thumbs down

well all i can say is that if you think Ronnie won then i don't think that you watched it.... and thats just my opinion

ArmyVet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by colemanwannabe
    enough said
    I never knew that gods were fat. "ronniecolemanwannabe" Why do you want a big bloated gut?

i ain't your dude... and how do you explain the whole ronnie won it hands down thing if you didn't see it? Ronnie lost i watched it
    In such a hurry to prove you watched it, you're messing up your replies.

Ronnie didn't win it hands down, he won by 3 points.