Spazonias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Bodyweight Exercises?

Hey guys I was wondering what are the best bodyweight exercise for the following muscles:

Forearms, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, chest, hams, quads, calves, and lower back.

PS bodyweight exercises only no weights:-P

PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PROSA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spazonias
    Hey guys I was wondering what are the best bodyweight exercise for the following muscles:

Forearms, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, chest, hams, quads, calves, and lower back.

PS bodyweight exercises only no weights:-P
    Not all of those areas can be worked with bodyweight exercises alone. For those that can, however, the best exercises are as follows:
    Chest - dips
    Triceps - dips
    Back (upper) - chins/pullups
    Biceps - close-grip chins
    Hams - glute-ham raises

no pushups?

juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why not calf raises off of stairs? give those a try if u plz

what do you mean? how can I do those?

rednek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rednek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forearms – ?
    Shoulders - Handstand Push-Ups
    Back - Pullups of any variety
    Biceps – Close Grip Chins
    Triceps – Narrow Grip Pushups (Triangles)
    Chest - Pushups
    Hams & Quads - Bodyweight squats
    Calves – Calf raises on stairs
    Lower back - Supermans

You should be able to look through the exercise section to find any of these.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rednek
    Forearms – ?
    Shoulders - Handstand Push-Ups
    Back - Pullups of any variety
    Biceps – Close Grip Chins
    Triceps – Narrow Grip Pushups (Triangles)
    Chest - Pushups
    Hams & Quads - Bodyweight squats
    Calves – Calf raises on stairs
    Lower back - Supermans

You should be able to look through the exercise section to find any of these.
    yep, that's a good guide.
    though triceps bw exercise should be diamond pushups not triangle hehe.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Hehe. Nice btw guys whats teh dif between chinups and pullups and do you know of a good way to build something that will hold my weight so i can do pullups and stuff on?

MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MT! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could just go to play it again sports or sports authority or any such place and buy a chin up bar. They go between any doorframe in your house and are very sturdy. Not too expensive either. Probably cheaper than anything you could build

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    chest - pushups (need to add weight, not very practical), so I guess I'll have to go with dips
    back - pullup/chinup
    triceps - pushups (again the best but not very practical), so dips
    biceps - chinup/CG pullup
    shoulder - handstand pushups.
    calves - one leg calf raise
    quads - squat/pistol squat
    forearm - fingertip pushups
    -Mortality-

user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hehe. Nice btw guys whats teh dif between chinups and pullups and do you know of a good way to build something that will hold my weight so i can do pullups and stuff on?
    they are exercises which you pull yourself up, then lower yourself down. Chinups are with your palms facing you, pullups are when your palms facing the other way

oooh i do chinups much easier then :-P I know what they are I just didnt know the difference thanks though dude

user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10) user is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh hey, u want to work ur forearms rite? do pull ups, it will work your foremans too along with biceps and the back

juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do you mean? how can I do those?
    goto a set of stairs

position your feet on the edge and hold onto a banister or whatever with one arm and just do them like ur using a weighted machine

spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartan0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chin ups/ pull ups work the forearms and grip real well, especially with a thicker bar or using bath towels draped over the bar.