Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bohtower36366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

testing is a joke

I played d-1 fb for 5 years and was never tested once. They always tested our kickers and love testing skinny walk ons too, I personally knew at least 25 guys that took PH or DS during their career and no one ever got caught...
    My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. Come on four billion! Seven! Not even close. I need some more dice. Four billion divided by six. At least.

nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nataleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There r def ways around it. i know some kids that go to a big d1 program (dont wanna mention) and they get a green tag in their locker which means they r to go to the "trainer" and get "supplements" then they get a red tag in their locker when they r to stop taking them cuz it means they will be tested and it needs to get out of their system. Also they update the list every year of banned substances cuz of new substances coming out so u need to check it frequently i dunno if they banned it yet but i know they were talking about banning no xplode and other supplements like it.

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bohtower36366 View Post
    I played d-1 fb for 5 years and was never tested once. They always tested our kickers and love testing skinny walk ons too, I personally knew at least 25 guys that took PH or DS during their career and no one ever got caught...
    Originally Posted by nataleb View Post
    There r def ways around it. i know some kids that go to a big d1 program (dont wanna mention) and they get a green tag in their locker which means they r to go to the "trainer" and get "supplements" then they get a red tag in their locker when they r to stop taking them cuz it means they will be tested and it needs to get out of their system. Also they update the list every year of banned substances cuz of new substances coming out so u need to check it frequently i dunno if they banned it yet but i know they were talking about banning no xplode and other supplements like it.

That always happens in big D1 programs...and in the NFL also, except in the NFL they have more money to get new substances.

I would say what happens in Iowa but I don't want to get them in trouble.

Anyway this thread is for the honest guys that don't want to get in trouble...maybe the D1AA guys etc.

happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) happygas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so i assuming that hemogen 50 would come up positive right? hahaha if it did wut should i do quickly demand a retake? cuz i know some ppl who have taken testosterone amplitfares and tested negitive...so do you think hemogen 50 will come up positive?

ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    They don't test for Halo metabolites but your t/e ratio will be off, therefor testing positive.

bohtower36366 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    test boosters aka estrogen blockers will throw off your ratio too...
    My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. Come on four billion! Seven! Not even close. I need some more dice. Four billion divided by six. At least.

apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    would MassFX be a legal supplement to use in compliance with the NCAA banned substances. Thanks! I'm not sure if its legal or not and looking into using it
    Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun ...
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung ...
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never.... I would never...I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons
    So fuk ya'll who hating for no reason

trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how much test would you need to take to reach a 6:1 ratio that would make you fail a drug test?

laythehammer6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is no definite answer to the question. It all depends on the individuals body.

Originally Posted by trhlz1222 View Post
    how much test would you need to take to reach a 6:1 ratio that would make you fail a drug test?

trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trhlz1222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would u need a lot or is it easy to reach that point?

Originally Posted by trhlz1222 View Post
    would u need a lot or is it easy to reach that point?
    The amounts that one would use to inject to be worthwhile, would indeed reach over that 6:1 ratio.

DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how would an athlete taking a supplement w/ a small amount of DHEA in it affect the testing? im pretty sure it would cause them to fail, but i thought it couldnt hurt to ask here....

also i wanted to know about mass fx like the other guy up a few posts and hyperdrol x2.....would they cause u to fail?

kff1713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kff1713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same dilema as bige athlete

Originally Posted by fludstud View Post
    what about d2 and d3 athletes
    Is viraloid going to increase testosterone levels to the point where i would test positve on ncaa test. I am going to be playing a d3 level sport, and i was also wondering if it is even worth worrying about becuase i heard they rarely test. also does anyone know how long it will take for test levels to go back down to normal....?

reps for any input..thanks!
    Seas d'fhód

Currently:262
    Bench:375
    Squat:535
    Clean:365
    Deadlift:550

pizdec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

poor USA

OMG! Sounds like hell. In Moscow/Russia there is no any control about any supplements in most situations. 0% checks in colleges too. And dianabol 5 mg x 100 tab = $5-10.

benm93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ncaa banned?

is the BSN supplement atro-phex banned by the ncaa? i want to be sure before i use it

Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ron22Sampson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=WCC;59398461]i know, but i don't understand why you'd test for it for a sporting event. firstly, it doesn't give the user an unfair advantage. and secondly, it has a very long half-life. it can be detected in the urine for 30 days afterwards - long after the drug has worn off. i just don't see how it's relevant to sports.

I'm pretty sure the NCAA does not actually test for illegal drunks(*******, marijuana,...etc). I would have definetly failed at least one if not both the tests I had in my 5 years

SoccerKid17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, to be clear, products such as NO Xplode, Volumaize, and Cellmass are okay to be taking throughout soccer season according to NCAA guidlines, correct?

Edit: Oh, and I'm playing D2 soccer this year.

PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PromoterESTP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForceLineBacker View Post

I am taking an over the counter cold/allergy medication, will I test positive?
    No, pseudoephedrine and other OTC cold medications are not banned.
    You should add something about some OTC asthma medications testing positive as they contain ephedrine.

But other than that very good.

Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ghostspike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

whats up with all these lame ass organisations trying to cap human advancement in growth and fitness as such. if it was roids then they might have a point to make.

**** them. all they do is ban products from companies that dont endorse them or give them merchandise ect.
    315 Lbs - August 2011
    260 Lbs - December 2011
    250 Lbs -January 2012

Goal: 230 Lbs September 2012

SoccerKid17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, to be clear, products such as NO Xplode, Volumaize, and Cellmass are okay to be taking throughout soccer season according to NCAA guidlines, correct?

Edit: Oh, and I'm playing D2 soccer this year.

birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000) birdman2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you ain't cheatin you ain't trying. If I was a coach.. I'd force a supplement stack upon my players. lol

What sports do they really test for in the NCAA? Any bosses in here been tested or know of team mates being tested?
    i rape back (_|_)

4_4

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ForceLineBacker View Post

I heard Muscle Milk is banned, is that that true?
    Well the answer to that is, technically yes. Muscle Milk was banned by the NCAA because it contains IGF-1 (insulin growth hormone 1) precursors. if you read the container it says it has "Growth Hormone releasers." Well anyone who knows anything will tell you that any increase, if at all, of IGF-1 you get from Muscle Milk is so negligible that it will never show up in a test. So unless you get caught carrying a container by NCAA testing officials continue to take it you will be fine. But, since technically it is "hormonal" it has to be banned according to NCAA regulations. Also you must note that the NCAA has deals with Gatorade and other companies that supply protein drinks and there is money to be made by them banning MM. Recently Cytosport and the NCAA entered into an agreement that allows Muscle Milk Collegiate. Now if you were Cytosport, and a majority of your MM customers were high school and college athletes, and the NCAA banned your product, would you not come out with a compliant product, different or not? Of course.

you.
    wtf with muscle milk it contains hormones?

DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoWork08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is USPlab's Jack3d preworkout powder contain any ingredients to cause me to fail a drug test at my college?

Want2GetBig7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Want2GetBig7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about super pump 250
    Xtend
    Green magnitude
    " Push Your Limits "