Thread: Too much Fish??

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Too much Fish??

My friend's Husband goes fishing everyday and he doesn't eat the fish, so I end up getting a lot of free fish. It's mostly Trout.
    I've been eating trout 2 times a day for about 2 months now. It's great for the waistline, because I've gotten alot leaner! Is it too much fish?

Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what are u worried about?....the mercury scare everybody talks about?

if your reaching ur goals hun, I 'd say eat the trout and eat lots of it....

Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    My friend's Husband goes fishing everyday and he doesn't eat the fish, so I end up getting a lot of free fish. It's mostly Trout.
    I've been eating trout 2 times a day for about 2 months now. It's great for the waistline, because I've gotten alot leaner! Is it too much fish?

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL...i thought I might turn into a fish or somethin!....

ya, mercury, among other things.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the mercury scare though is mainly for Tuna....

Fresh fish shoot I would eat it everyday too....I see no problem in except you body getting use to eating the same thing all the time. Got to keep it guessing along with variety you get better over all vitamens and nutrients instead of the same ole ones each time you eat fish. That would be the only draw backs.
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

peace! it has been fun :) Jordyn's Avatar
    Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jordyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's fine. im a 99% pescetarian myself

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No such thing as too much fish in my opinion. Five years ago you couldn't pay me to eat fish. That was until I got bit by the saltwater fishing bug. Once I starting cleaning and cooking my own fish I was hooked. I figured it was much better catching my own bait and fishing for free than spending $30 (at least) on fish. There were times that I caught more than $100 worth of fish in less than 2 hours (6-8 ft bull and blacktip sharks)
    Last edited by nockowt1; 06-29-2007 at 08:00 AM.

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good eats
    Attached Images

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only reason I don't eat fresh fish every day is the price (especially here in Dallas.)

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also eat fish 2 - 3x a day, every day. Usually its salmon, tuna, roughy, sole, etc. Mackeral is my fave (my fishing buddies kid me alot about me eating "bait"!).
    I just try to not eat too much of the known mercury storers (shark, sword, grouper). I also try to eat wild caught as much as possible, vs. farmed raised.

I think that as long as you don't overdue the higher mercury containing fish, you'll be fine eating as much as you want to.
    Last edited by lopaw; 06-29-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: na

jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanashes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd check to make sure where he's catching the fish. I live in Idaho as well and I know about at least one place where signs are posted saying not to eat the fish because of the mercury levels there; that's at Salmon Falls Creek Reservior.