powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on Product x Dermasize and the strength factor?

Do you really gain that much strength from Dermasize or Transform or do they just gain or cut your weight?

Can someone who has taken dermasize tell me their strength gains? THANX
    CURRENTLY:
    Weight=185lbs.
    Height=5'10''
    Bench=330
    Squat=400
    Deadlift=405
    Shrug=500

cutting up

lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the first week my tricep pressdowns went up 30lbs. and bicep cable curls up 10, thats a huge difference in my opinion and indicative of more things to come. I have seen no gain in strength on my chest though because I had hurt my shoulder slightly in the first week of use.

powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    while getting these sick gains did you change you diet at all or did you keep it the same as when you were not using Dermasize?

THANX MAN this kind of talk makes me wanna go get it now.
    CURRENTLY:
    Weight=185lbs.
    Height=5'10''
    Bench=330
    Squat=400
    Deadlift=405
    Shrug=500

cutting up

lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have upped my calories, simply because before I had been maintaining and I got sick of being stuck at a measily 140lbs so of course some of it could be due to diet but I will say dermasize does seem to be stimulating my appetite.

so do you think dermasize is better than creatine.

I wonder if i could take dermasize and take like an appatite suppressant to just get some strength gains but not gain any fat?

What do you think?

THANX MAN
    CURRENTLY:
    Weight=185lbs.
    Height=5'10''
    Bench=330
    Squat=400
    Deadlift=405
    Shrug=500

cutting up

jackpotx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    o btw...Do you just put like one drop for every vain part..like between ur hands (elbow part)....feet...and chest? Or do i put like three on one side and the other three on the other side...how exactly do i apply it is my question as i just bought it..

Secondly, anyone know if I have a problem with my shoulder because everytime I do chest press, etc. on machines and so on my right shoulder pops each time and it hurts a bit which makes me do less for my chest...or is it just that im not stretching my right shoulder good enough? This has been a ongoing problem, but dont know because my left shoulder is perfectly fine..thanks

well i never took it but you just put like 2 on left wrist, 2 on right wrist, 1 on top left foot, and 1 on top right foot.

Somethin like that will be good.
    CURRENTLY:
    Weight=185lbs.
    Height=5'10''
    Bench=330
    Squat=400
    Deadlift=405
    Shrug=500

cutting up

wat about those little pops in my shoulders

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    30lbs on pushdown isn't from dermasize. i feel like im in the teen forum right now. it's just so unlikely that its not funny.

6 squirts divided as follows:
    one on each forearm
    one on inside of each thigh or behind knees
    one on each pec (upper)

can also do biceps, top of feet, lower abs (if you have looow bf there, i do)

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stunna,

I hate to hijack this thread, but I think 6 squirts is under dosing. We have found (myself and others) that in order to reach the recommended dosage (4ml) you need AT LEAST 7-8 squirts. My suggestion is to buy an oral syringe, and pump it into there, then apply. Hope that helps and I wanted to tell you before you got too far into your cycle. I'll post this in two threads to make sure you see this.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by midweststunna
    30lbs on pushdown isn't from dermasize. i feel like im in the teen forum right now. it's just so unlikely that its not funny.
    If thats what you believe go ahead, I'm only saying what did happen in the first 2 weeks of using dermasize. Wether it be the dermasize or not the world may never know!

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz
    Stunna,

I hate to hijack this thread, but I think 6 squirts is under dosing. We have found (myself and others) that in order to reach the recommended dosage (4ml) you need AT LEAST 7-8 squirts. My suggestion is to buy an oral syringe, and pump it into there, then apply. Hope that helps and I wanted to tell you before you got too far into your cycle. I'll post this in two threads to make sure you see this.

-Spaz
    Where can one get an oral syringe? I've looked around and can't find anywhere, I too believe the pump in underdosing simply because after 2 weeks i have a little more than half the bottle left.

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lngbrdr
    Where can one get an oral syringe?
    you have a PM
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com

Is it six drops or six squarts? I cant figure this out as i used it today...like do u press that little thing all the way down = 1 squart? or is one drop one squirt? pls let me know thx

if it is just a drop..do i rub it or just let it dry? thats it

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is a SQUIRT from the bottle, push the thing down and whatever comes out, that's one squirt. people now reccomend 8 squirts as 6 doesn't seem to be 4ml like legalgear thought.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We are moving to a spray head that is going to give exact 1ml for two sprays. The issue is that the thickness of the liquid seems to influence the amount dispensed. So we used Lipoburn as the standard, which is quite a bit thicker.

E