BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ATT Can SOmebody please give me some advice ON THIS NEW FITZOGEN "ON AND OFF CYCLE"

Hey what's goin on everyone? hope everything is good with u. I wanted to know if anybody out there has tried those new fitzogen "ON & OFF CYCLE" pills? there suposed to be really strong like the strongest supplement under steroids. Im yet to come across somebody whos actually used them. Im 20 years old 5'9" 165 lbs been working out for about 5 months started at 140 gained most of my weight the last 2-3 months. I now have No2 that i havent used yet, liquid creatine XTRA, Universal REAL GAINS weight gainer, and up until now i have never used creatine. I just was a little worried about trying that new fitzogen stuff without hearing any feedback and wondering if it had ne side effects or ne thign like that. Also has anyone out there tried that NO2 stuff? how has that worked for you... thanks fellas for taking the time to read this and respond... hoping to hear from yousoon

sincerly yours, ahmed alomari "blackI"
    Last edited by BlackI; 10-28-2004 at 11:50 PM.

BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlackI
    Hey what's goin on everyone? hope everything is good with u. I wanted to know if anybody out there has tried those new fitzogen "ON & OFF CYCLE" pills? there suposed to be really strong like the strongest supplement under steroids. Im yet to come across somebody whos actually used them. Im 20 years old 5'9" 165 lbs been working out for about 5 months started at 140 gained most of my weight the last 2-3 months. I now have No2 that i havent used yet, liquid creatine XTRA, Universal REAL GAINS weight gainer, and up until now i have never used creatine. I just was a little worried about trying that new fitzogen stuff without hearing any feedback and wondering if it had ne side effects or ne thign like that. Also has anyone out there tried that NO2 stuff? how has that worked for you... thanks fellas for taking the time to read this and respond... hoping to hear from yousoon

" YOU ONLY GET OUT.... WHAT YOU PUT IN"
    " IF OPPORTUNITY DONT COME KNOCKIN u can bet your a$$ ima build up a door"

That's how I roll AlxandrTheGreat's Avatar
    AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mirror Image?

Damn bro I'm 20, 5'9" 170lbs and have been training since July (about 4 months) and started out at 140lbs!

Your stats are so similar to mine it is FREAKISH!

A manager at the GNC I go to told me he felt the "On" cycle worked pretty well, but that the "Off" cycle didn't seem to do $hit. That stuff is really expensive, and you could get a really good M1t/4AD cycle for the price of one bottle of "ON".
    Some times you gotta add that poundage, and beat that muscle up!

- Kevin Levrone

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am sorry to say but u wasted alot of money on junk supplements...

stay away from hormone products like fizogen...
    liquid creatine is a scam cause creatine converts to a toxic compound called creatinine when on liquid thus ur not getting anything from it
    weight gainers can put weight on, in unwanted places like ur gut..

and i am also wondering.. u said uve never used creatine but u said that ur using "liquid creatine XTRA"...... how is that possible????

anyways.... if i were you i would bin all those crap u wasted ur money on and invest on a cheap quality protein powder a multi-vitamin(any) and some creatine in powder(look for creapure)..

also do not buy from Muscletech and do not go to GNC cause i have a feeling that thats where u buy ur supps....

do some research b4 wasting ur money..

regards

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure, but I don't think that ON/OFF CYCLE are hormonal products. I think they are more like tribulus...intended to stimulate the body to produce more testosterone on it's own.

I wouldn't take the advice of anyone that worked at GNC. They make commission from selling **** to you, and they might make an extra buck or two from selling you ON/OFF.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs down

Over-priced and under-dosed

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fizogen looks like that funky supplement.. what's it called..
    aha.. complete works by ansi i think.
    throw in a bit of everything.
    pray it works on the consumers mind using the great placebo effect.
    hehe, i won't use it.
    liquid creatine is the second biggest scam for your money after all muscletech products, just that it's worse because it doesn't even work after cheating your money.
    you should just get normal creatine / whey / multivit.
    maybe if you have money to throw around, glutamine / casein.

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlackI

first off, you don't need to take them yet, yo need more training under your belt. and are they the strongest supp onder gear? hellllllll no. do some searches, they are a cheap/gummed up stew of ph's that aren't gonan get you nearly as much as you could with your money else where.
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin
    I'm not sure, but I don't think that ON/OFF CYCLE are hormonal products. I think they are more like tribulus...intended to stimulate the body to produce more testosterone on it's own.

I wouldn't take the advice of anyone that worked at GNC. They make commission from selling **** to you, and they might make an extra buck or two from selling you ON/OFF.
    no, they are phs
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000) Togoro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with kbickham. At this point, you definitely don't need anything other than a good protein shake, a multi, and MAYBE creatine. If you opt for the creatine, you may wanna consider CEX. I've been using it and have gotten some pretty good results thus far. As far as ON/OFF Cycle is concerned, stay away from it at all costs. A guy I worked with over the summer spent his entire paycheck on the ON/OFF/MID cycles, and it did nada, except piss him off. Which I suppose you could use as motivation while lifting:-)
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kbickham
    no, they are phs
    oh, I didn't realize that there were three different types of ON CYCLE. The only one I'd seen previously was the "Non-Steroidal" version.

Message Board Veteran LukeStacey's Avatar
    LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50) LukeStacey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Advice: Don't buy it. Save your £ and buy from BB.com.

Megabol/Anabol stack: Cheap and works
    Its good to be back!