Thread: COC grippers

cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

COC grippers

IS there a place that i can buy them in canada? If not, whats the website again? and how long would it take to ship to ontario canada?

I have one of those cheap Wal-mart grippers at home which i can do atleast 25-30 times, which number(s) should i get?

thanks,

yes i did a search.

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start with the trainer for warmups and the #1 for work sets.

STEP INTO THE DEMONS LAIR trivium9's Avatar
    trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also I found this, this is great for trainer up to close the CoC. Adjustable and cost 10 bucks more. That way you don't spend 20 each time you get better and you can work at the resistance you want.
    http://www.home-gym.com/supergripper.html

manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10) manualD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not COC...

But you can buy HeavyGrips, and they are shipped from Canada.... (I know, some folk say the COC are better,,, but whatever)...

http://www.heavygrips.com/

And I have found a few places here in Ottawa that carry COC,,, but they are about $10 more than HeavyGrips....

Good luck...

PS. If you tighten a hose clamp around the spring on your Walmart grippers, you can greatly increase the resistance until you can buy some new grippers....

cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by trivium9 View Post
    Also I found this, this is great for trainer up to close the CoC. Adjustable and cost 10 bucks more. That way you don't spend 20 each time you get better and you can work at the resistance you want.
    http://www.home-gym.com/supergripper.html
    it only goes up to 125lbs....

i think i`m just going to make one and incorporate a thumb resistance.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

STEP INTO THE DEMONS LAIR trivium9's Avatar
    trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trivium9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cinemod View Post
    it only goes up to 125lbs....

i think i`m just going to make one and incorporate a thumb resistance.
    I bought extra springs with mine to add resistance.

I have not use the CoC grippers yet, but according to a hand dynamometer I can squeeze 210lbs. Does anyone know how relevant the dynamometer are to CoC #'s
    Last edited by trivium9; 07-06-2007 at 10:21 AM.

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been f'ing stuck on the #2's for months now. I only have less than a half an inch to go on closing these darn things but my forearms and wrists are so skinny its hard to get any torque. I'm only 152lbs but I will close it one day!

GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreyGeese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kibslib View Post
    I've been f'ing stuck on the #2's for months now. I only have less than a half an inch to go on closing these darn things but my forearms and wrists are so skinny its hard to get any torque. I'm only 152lbs but I will close it one day!
    The #2 is tough, and getting beyond it is even tougher. I can occasionaly close it fully with my stronger (right) hand, but not consistently, and never with the left so far. Still, I am about ready to go ahead and order the #2.5 and maybe the #3. They should feel about the same as the #1.5 and #2 (respectively) felt to me several months ago.

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow

My advice to you is: Keep at it and DON'T GIVE UP!! If you've been doing it a lot lately, you might want to give yourself a few days rest and then come back at it and see what happens. Sometimes giving yourself a break on the grippers does wonders!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10) schultzenegger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cinemod View Post
    yes i did a search.
    I just did a search on "coc grippers website" and found the website in less than 30 seconds

If you want help just ask, but dont post bull**** like that at the end of your questions !!!!!!

edit: and that was just on THIS website. Im sure google would have been even QUICKER
    When all you've got are hammers, everything starts to look like a nail

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by John Hicks View Post
    My advice to you is: Keep at it and DON'T GIVE UP!! If you've been doing it a lot lately, you might want to give yourself a few days rest and then come back at it and see what happens. Sometimes giving yourself a break on the grippers does wonders!
    ah john hicks good to see you. i remember you forearm thread from like 1 - 2 years ago =]

yea i won't give up. these grippers are AMAZING. my forearms finally have a tree of veins when i finish using these things and the pump feels great.

Originally Posted by schultzenegger View Post
    I just did a search on "coc grippers website" and found the website in less than 30 seconds

If you want help just ask, but dont post bull**** like that at the end of your questions !!!!!!

edit: and that was just on THIS website. Im sure google would have been even QUICKER
    i didnt find any threads on buying them in canada...

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

ah john hicks good to see you.
    Is that a good thing?

yea i won't give up. these grippers are AMAZING. my forearms finally have a tree of veins when i finish using these things and the pump feels great.
    Just don't go crazy on the grippers and you're home free. The pump is great, but you gotta know when to say when. I suggest 2 times a week... some guys can work grip everyday, try it out both ways to see which way is the best for you.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.