JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Shrimp Bad For You?

I heard shrimp is actually one of the worst forms of seafood to eat because of their diet....they live at the bottom of the ocean floor so they mostly eat fish feces. too bad because there is a big shrimp sale at albertsons.

jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very very high sodium. good protien tho.
    Pure Social Democrat baby.
    (and for anyone who doesn't know what that means, it has nothing to do with the U.S. Donkey Party)

Nader 2004.

rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwindleyme02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 medium raw shrimp:

Cals:15
    Fat: .245g
    Chol: 21.55mg
    Sod: 20.98
    Carb: .129g
    Fiber: 0
    Protein: 2.879g

C/P/F breakdown: 4/81/16

I've always thought they were pretty good for you. Expensive though.
    Theoretical 1RMs - - 11/15/04 - - 02/08/05
    Bench Press - - - - - - 129 - - - - 154 (+25)
    Squat- - - - - - - - - - 208 - - - - 237 (+29)
    Deadlift- - - - - - - - - 141 - - - - 183 (+42)
    Total - - - - - - - - - - 478 - - - - 574 (+96)

"I change by not changing at all."
    - Pearl Jam

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mainly im talking about their diet....all they eat is ****.

I don't think something that eats fish poop as its main source of food is too good for you.

jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaderenegade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    every thing you eat at one point in it existance, if even at an atomic level, was once poop.
    Pure Social Democrat baby.
    (and for anyone who doesn't know what that means, it has nothing to do with the U.S. Donkey Party)

Nader 2004.

I filled my diaper jenine-carlisle's Avatar
    jenine-carlisle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ugh, shrimp belongs to the insect family like lobster and crab, nasty stuff.
    NEGATIVE REP WARRIOR
    Negative points most welcome, kind sirs.

"You order sheet you eat sheet"

"This message sponsored by rotgut, when you absaloutelly, positivelly have nothing else to drink, choose rotgut"

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jenine-carlisle
    ugh, shrimp belongs to the insect family like lobster and crab, nasty stuff.
    We all know your not to bright, the question is do you realize it?
    Lobster? an insect? uuhh.... no
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

EADGBe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EADGBe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ironager
    you're* too* and use commas! When YOU'RE insulting someone, make sure you don't look dumb yourself!

Anyway, I hate seafood but all that protein in a single shrimp sounds good.
    6ft.
    175lbs
    Bench Max: 330lbs

that's all i got...

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EADGBe
    you're* too* and use commas! When YOU'RE insulting someone, make sure you don't look dumb yourself!

Anyway, I hate seafood but all that protein in a single shrimp sounds good.
    who cares how people type online, no one really gives a ****

and about shrimp, doesnt matter what their diet is, yes they have high sodium tho its a good protein source. having it in moderation is perfectly fine. and btw it also has some pretty high cholestoral (sp?) if anyone cares
    if your quads are smaller than your arms... you're doing it wrong
    -sadly ACL surgery has shrunk my quads :(

"Only history I know is Benjamin Franklin"

I filled my diaper jenine-carlisle's Avatar
    jenine-carlisle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it shares the same make up as an insect, it has no brain, no advanced neurological abilities, has antennae, colorless blood, non mammalian.

and lol at you trying to insult me with pre school spelling, you dumb bastard.
    NEGATIVE REP WARRIOR
    Negative points most welcome, kind sirs.

"You order sheet you eat sheet"

"This message sponsored by rotgut, when you absaloutelly, positivelly have nothing else to drink, choose rotgut"

A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A-man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol!

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man i could go for an entire ring of cold shrimp right now. that always a holiday tradition, the big ring of ice packed shrimp w/cocktail sauce, damn only five more weeks til thanksgiving. i couldnt care if shrimp was itself just fish ****, as long as it taste good and has a good nurtitional profile, who cares?
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

ohhh man....Red lobster here i come. LOL
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat lots of shrimp fo the protein,mmmmmmmmmm....

RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RamSeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love shrimp!!!

skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skrabble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    mainly im talking about their diet....all they eat is ****.

I don't think something that eats fish poop as its main source of food is too good for you.
    I don't think that really makes a difference, I'd assume they're system still has a way of eliminating some of the toxics and keeping some of the nutrients.

Besides, chickens aren't really that far above shrimp in terms of where they get their food (off the ground). Granted, not quite the same as eating excrement, but not far from it either.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by skrabble
    I don't think that really makes a difference, I'd assume they're system still has a way of eliminating some of the toxics and keeping some of the nutrients.

Besides, chickens aren't really that far above shrimp in terms of where they get their food (off the ground). Granted, not quite the same as eating excrement, but not far from it either.
    In other words, jingle up your shrimps...

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Yeah, shrimps in a tossed salad ROCK!!!

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jenine-carlisle
    it shares the same make up as an insect, it has no brain, no advanced neurological abilities, has antennae, colorless blood, non mammalian.

and lol at you trying to insult me with pre school spelling, you dumb bastard.
    People sure can get excited over a typo, and lobsters and crabs are crustaceans, not insects like mosquitos.....
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

erlend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shrimps are great food. Who cares if an animal eat carcasses? The meat itself is good. The expencive lobster is just the same.
    Here in Norway we eat lots of seafood. The crab-season is just about to and, by the way, because now they will start changing shells.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shrimp is good for you. low in fat and high in protein. i don't think any of us here care about cholesterol anw. hehe.

anyhow, everything eats **** in one or another. pigs eat crap which has been like digested, etc. so do chickens. if they're hungry when the farmer / chicken factory isn't feeding them, of course they'd move around pecking up the dirt. have you ever seen a chicken's stomach before? it contains lots of sand :P fish, well i've seen my goldfish eating their **** and NOT spitting it out, like yuck.

i don't think you should care about what eats what. because if you really bothered to find out, you'd not eat anything except plants for the rest of your life.

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wowwwwwwww. theyre all arthropods. wow. don't acuse someone as being dumb until you look into the mirror first.
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ
    ------------------------------

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So many people are confused about the fat and cholesterol content of shrimp.. Shrimp are very low in total fat, ya ya ya - it has a high cholesterol content (about 200 milligrams in 3.5 ounces, or 12 large boiled shrimp). BUT - based on research involving shrimp and blood cholesterol levels, avoidance of shrimp for this reason does not seem justified.

They are awesome in their nutrient density. They are an excellent source of vitamin B12, vitamin D, selenium, and unusually low-fat, low-calorie protein - (a four ounce serving of shrimp supplies 23.7 grams of protein - for a mere 112 calories and less than a gram of fat.) They are also a very good source of iron and vitamin B3 (niacin). This particular combination of nutrients makes shrimp a helpful food in stabilizing blood sugar, and also brings protein and vitamin B12 into your meals in an "unusually low-fat way."

..like I was saying, shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it.

Lets see there's um shrimp cabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan-fried, deap-fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burgers, shrimp sandwich. That's, that's about it.

Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success