SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

would I make it?

I have been lifting for 5 months now, and I'm enjoying it a lot

But i want to ask you smart powerlifters something, I have a HUGE goal that I'm tryin to get to, it's to bench 500, squat 600, and deadlift 600 by the age of 25. Right now I am 16 years old, I bench 205, squat 275, and deadlift 315

I don't really have a routine, but I do a lot of diferent workouts a day. I work out 5 days a week, 1 hour each day.

Now, I wanna ask you guys this:
    do you think I am going to reach my goal with what I have right now, or am I hopeless and quit?

Thanks in advance
    Suge

YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) YoungMuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    maybe...

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SugeKnight

But i want to ask you smart powerlifters something, I have a HUGE goal that I'm tryin to get to, it's to bench 500, squat 600, and deadlift 600 by the age of 25. Right now I am 16 years old, I bench 205, squat 275, and deadlift 315

I don't really have a routine, but I do a lot of diferent workouts a day. I work out 5 days a week, 1 hour each day.

do you think I am going to reach my goal with what I have right now, or am I hopeless and quit?

Thanks in advance
    Suge
    Not without a plan.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

achelas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you must have a plan and 5 days a week is way to much for a powerlifter...but if u get your **** together get a plan and work hard ya its very possible

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even if you benched 100 lbs you could hit 500 by 25, some people's body's react very well to strength training, get on a plan, create a diet, and set small goals, before you know it you'll be closing in on 250, then 300, etc
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    With 9 years of training it should be possible if you're dedicated.

ChubbyPenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks in advance
    Suge
    No question about it. I started when I was 14 I benched 95 lbs. LOL
    Im 21 and now am at 475 RAW. Im at 278 body weight. That took me 7 years

BUT

You have to really be dedicated to what your doing and you'll get it.
    Check out my site:

http://kazmaier.150m.com/KAZ.html

------------------------------
    'Im just plain and simple Strong!"
    Bill Kazmaier

SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can someon please give me a nice weekly plan
    oh and please tell me how many hours a day i should be in the gym

thanks it would really help if i get a nice plan(cause i can't make one mtself)

1 day I will be #1 Powerlifter 007's Avatar
    Powerlifter 007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres nothing thats impossible
    PL is a sport where you don't get a fluke, you either make the lift or you don't

Stats:
    Weight:About 143
    Height: 5'9
    Deadlift:235
    Bench:200
    Squat:200

*Goals for 16th Birthday. 5 months away
    Deadlift:250
    Bench:220
    Squat:230

Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Smasher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes it is very possible, but as already mentioned, get a good plan down. If you just spend the next 9 years doing bodybuilder style workouts, then you will probably stagnate... But, being that you are posting on this powerlifting forum, I think you will head in the right direction. Good luck.

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With your size i say no problem. I think 3 or 4 days a week, and make your workouts last no longer than 45 minutes. As far as a routien, look at metal milita, Joe averge, westside. I only weighed 143 when i started 1 year ago now 163. I also went from 200 bench to I think im over 300 now and im 38 years old now.

how long did it take you to add 100 on your bench?

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 year. and most of that has been in the last few months, after traing with bands. check out joeaveragepowerlifting.com. Thats what i do.

You really need a shirt to do that though. You might want to just lift raw for awhile but thats up to you. THey have junior and teen comps you could enter though. YOu should gain much faster than my, i dont have any size to work with, I have to build from nothing LOL.

jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimlifts346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can make it,it will just be alot of hard work,not just random lifting,you need a steady work out and diet,and who knows you might hit your goals before age 25

wes pike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks in advance
    Suge

start off with some roids now...there is no other chance!

what a stupid question!!!!!!!!it´s all up to you,dude!

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

stop atackingme wespike.

stop trolleng.
    [url]www.bodybuilding-fitness.de[/url]

Bavarian Iron

It does not amaze me that I won. It amazes me that I won effortlessly.

DONT PM ME. ASK IN THREAD(UNLESS IMPORTANT)

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anything's possible.
    <->