Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The next threat against our freedoms starting right now!!

support is urgently needed if we want a chance to exist as an industry

USFA Update: October 26, 2004

As you all know, the President signed S.2195 on Friday, October 22nd. Apparently the signing did not accompany the usual signing ceremony, which is probably due to the fact that the President has been traveling on the campaign trail. That means that the bill will become effective on January 20th, 90 days from the date of enactment.

The USFA will have a booth at the Olympia (#450) where we will be handing out literature, educating consumers about the challenges ahead and holding a raffle in an effort to raise money and draw attention to the organization. I will take the opportunity to solicit membership at the industry's largest gathering. With the FDA actively investigating a program that would bring pre-market approval to the dietary supplement industry, we need to have representation at the meeting on November 15th. We absolutely NEED to have Rick and Alan on board, and our current monthly contributions cannot cover their services. In fact, Rick has been working for free since July! Pre-market appoval could mean the end of the sports supplement industry as we know it. The financial burden alone would make it nearly impossible for many companies to survive. By definition, dietary supplements are inherently safe as most are found in the food supply. Pharmaceutical drugs are synthetic chemicals, and it is therefore necessary to provide research and studies that prove their safety. Subjecting our industry to the same standards as the pharmaceutical industry is an unnecessary burden that would put an end to the introduction of the very products that make sports supplements such a lucrative and popular industry. Failure to have strong represention of our interests to the FDA would be detrimental to our future. Please join me in bringing new members to the table, as this is an issue that will effect the entire industry.

If we do not take preemptive steps to challenge future legislation that could include such substances as creatine and bitter orange (synephrine), we may lose those products as well. We need to have the science to support the safety of our products, but first we need reliable allies in Washington to ensure that the science is not ignored.

Finally, all those who have agreed to donate a gift certificate for products, to be raffled off at the Olympia, please send me an email with the gift certificate as you would like it to appear. Thank you.

Michael J. DiMaggio
    USFA Executive Director
    www.usfa.biz

FDA TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING ON DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
    The FDA has announced a meeting and is soliciting comments on its premarket notification program for new dietary ingredients (NDIs).

The FDA is holding this meeting to give the public an opportunity to provide information and views on the topics outlined in this document. The agency seeks comments from industry, consumers and other interested members of the public concerning the content and format requirements for NDI notifications made under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, and intends to consider all comments received during the meeting and made to the docket in determining whether any future action is necessary or appropriate.

The public meeting will be held Nov. 15. Attendees must register to attend by Nov. 10. Written or electronic comments must be submitted by Dec. 3.

The meeting will be held at the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Harvey W. Wiley Auditorium, 5100 Paint Branch Pkwy., College Park, MD 20740. Submit written comments to the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), FDA, 5630 Fishers Lane, Room 1061, Rockville, MD 20852. Submit electronic comments to http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...cfm?AGENCY=FDA.

For further information, contact Kelly Williams-Randolph at the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition at (301) 436-2506 or at Kelly.Williams@cfsan.fda,gov. To view the FDA's announcement, go to http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98f...00001-vol1.pdf.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

This will never cease. Unbelievable.

spankey2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whatttttttttt mother****ers i bet they are all fat slobs dying from diabetes or something i hope they all die BAN CREATINE!!? another reason not to vote for bush

lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by spankey2
    whatttttttttt mother****ers i bet they are all fat slobs dying from diabetes or something i hope they all die BAN CREATINE!!? another reason not to vote for bush
    Ohh yeah and I forgot Kerry is definetly for supplements!
    **** thats why I aint voting for either, and for all of you saying its a waste of a vote, **** you, your life is a waste if you are gonna vote for someone who you dont agree with just because he has a better chance of getting elected.

spankey2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey fvucker stop flaming me and lets start to do something to stop this all the y want is to satisfy fat mothers about supplements i mean they thin that cratine willl kill you and your liver, but then againg smoking isn't dangerous

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The companies making these supplement should be the one worrying. It's their job to donate money if they want to survive, not our job.

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who in their right mind would vote for a someone that should be put on trial for impeeachment. Thats right im talking about BUSH.

Anyway now that i got that off my chest.
    I think it is more a supplement company burden since they are the one making money they should be the ones who can afford to spend to fix this problem.
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebrakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    By definition, dietary supplements are inherently safe as most are found in the food supply. Pharmaceutical drugs are synthetic chemicals, and it is therefore necessary to provide research and studies that prove their safety. Subjecting our industry to the same standards as the pharmaceutical industry is an unnecessary burden that would put an end to the introduction of the very products that make sports supplements such a lucrative and popular industry.
    that's a rather ridiculous argument. something being in the food supply doesnt make it safe(r).

i agree, though - BANNING of these common substances is atrocious; CONTROL is reasonable but it deserves investigation.

we are in the unique position of being outlaws, come jan 20....like cokeheads, users of prostitution, anyone who partakes in recreational activities that harm affect nobody else. never before has this regulatory attitude affected me directly.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really don't think the USFA is going to work. I think a different approach is needed. What exactly I don't know.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Douche_Nutz
    The companies making these supplement should be the one worrying. It's their job to donate money if they want to survive, not our job.

yes, the companies must ultimately be the ones to pony up.

however if you want continued access to new and improved products, or even to have the good stuff that remains still around, you should take interest as well

you should use your influence as a consumer to persuade companies to support the USFA and its efforts to fight for the rights of the industry

Originally Posted by dito
    I really don't think the USFA is going to work. I think a different approach is needed. What exactly I don't know.

i suggest you find out more about the usfa and what it does. And what it takes to have an influence in washington

you will change your mind

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't get me wrong. It has helped. But for the most part. It just seems to be lining Rick's pockets.

Turn around bright eyes

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    i suggest you find out more about the usfa and what it does. And what it takes to have an influence in washington

you will change your mind
    At least someone is doing somthing. Thank you Patrick.

and lngbrdr its all about voting for the lesser of the 2 evils. either way we loose somthing with who ever wins. so just try and pick the guy you loose the least with.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I suspect that if we can partner with groups like AARP and whoever else may have an interest, that we can stop any further action dead in the water.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Don't get me wrong. It has helped. But for the most part. It just seems to be lining Rick's pockets.

Dito, if you had any inkling of what kind of man Rick Collins was you would never remotely consider making such a statement

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spankey2
    creatine won't be banned, there is now enough scientific data to argue for it's safety quite reliably.
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ
    ------------------------------

I was talking to a company a while back that used to pay into the USFA and when they asked to see where their money was going they got something like this:

administrative costs: 40k
    lobbying fee: 10k
    I don't remember the other stuff. But I think they were wanting something more detailed. And they felt their $ was just paying for Rick's beach house. I can't name the company though because they want it to be quiet and don't want to cause drama. They are weird like that.

But I could be wrong. I shouldn't make comments unless I know both sides.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally Posted by kbickham
    creatine won't be banned, there is now enough scientific data to argue for it's safety quite reliably.

what you have to understand is that without a voice and connections in washington, there won't BE a chance to argue the science and safety

this is so important for you all to understand. to influence political action in washington you need to hire lobbyists. The USFA does its work through hired lobbyists. This is the way the system works. And it requires lots of money

I was talking to a company a while back that used to pay into the USFA and when they asked to see where their money was going they got something like this:

I don't remember the other stuff. But I think they were wanting something more detailed. And they felt their $ was just paying for Rick's beach house. I can't name the company though because they want it to be quiet and don't want to cause drama. They are weird like that.

Dito you are so very wrong. yes, an accounting record of where the money is going will read like what you wrote before.

to understand what really is happening requires talking to rick in person. and rick is the most unselfish attorney i think i have ever known

also, you must understand that when paying lobbyists you are paying for alot of intangibles. They may sit on their ass and do nothing except make one phone call. Or they may work hard. But they do what they have to do to make things happen. You are paying for their connections, and the access to politicians that is so very vital. Its the good buddy system. As sickening as it may seem this is how washington works and you have to play the game

Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kbickham
    Yeah, but there was also enough info on ephedra (when taken at the proper dosages), and we know what happened.
    DISCLAIMER: The individual using the name "Mass_69" on this board posts soley for entertainment purposes.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Statements from Mass_69 are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=9671

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lining Rick's pockets??? The man hasn't taken a paycheck in months. He has worked for FREE. Why you ask? He is a man of great integrity who has been with the USFA from day one. He was willing to see it through in the belief that it will all pay off in the end. He sees the bigger picture of an association that represents the entire "Sports Supplement Industry."

Please do not demean the efforts of those who kept this legislation at bay for almost 2 years. Without the USFA, no one, I repeat NO ONE was stepping up to protect prohormones. The USFA got a 90 day effective date written into the legislation, which was no small victory. They fought us tooth and nail on the effective date... we went from effective immediately, to 30 days, then 60 days and finally 90 days. As the industry will agree, an effective date not only gave notice to the various companies and consumers alike, but it allowed many companies in the business of selling prohormones to stay viable, and create replacement product lines...whre the alternative would have been a devastating financial hit to much of the industry.

Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rollem7778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First and foremost...**** off Bush haters. From what it appears Democrats and Republicans are putting the ban on this stuff. The last thing on Bush's mind right now is banning supplements. If you think Gore or Kerry would have vetoed it, you are an idiot. That's what congress and the senate are for.

Second, the reason they keep banning stuff is because the makers are not putting any money in their pockets to not ban them. That's how those cocksuckers work in Washington. They are all dirty. Not Bush, not dems or republicans...ALL

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unbelievable... the breakdown was actually $20,000 a month to the lobbyists and $15,000 administrative costs, which includes:

· Executive Director and Support Staff……………………$5,000
    · Phone
    · Mailings
    · Website Maintenance and Regular Updates
    · USFA Representation at Trade Expos and Shows, including booth costs, travel, Shipping, etc.
    · Monthly Member Newsletter

And this was a PROPOSAL for the FUTURE. We have been operating with a budget that barely covers the lobbyists and some of the administrative costs. Anyone that said anything different would be lying. I would personally address any concerns of members past or present with regard to allocation of funds. I have sent a full breakdown of debits and credits to any member who has requested it. This is a non-profit organization that was created to represent the industry.

Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass_69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rollem7778
    First and foremost...**** off Bush haters. From what it appears Democrats and Republicans are putting the ban on this stuff. The last thing on Bush's mind right now is banning supplements. If you think Gore or Kerry would have vetoed it, you are an idiot. That's what congress and the senate are for.

Second, the reason they keep banning stuff is because the makers are not putting any money in their pockets to not ban them. That's how those cocksuckers work in Washington. They are all dirty. Not Bush, not dems or republicans...ALL
    That about sums it up... Everyone needs to remember, it DID pass both the House and Senate, practically unanimously, so I think both parties were in favor, and again probably because their and the Big Pharmacuetical companies' pockets weren't profitting.
    DISCLAIMER: The individual using the name "Mass_69" on this board posts soley for entertainment purposes.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Statements from Mass_69 are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=9671

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What are the chances of getting the ACLU involved?

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whutevr
    What are the chances of getting the ACLU involved?
    lol oh god, they're the last people i would want to see involved.

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you have to be an organization like NAMBLA to get help from the ACLU it seems
    but its not a bad idea
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Douche_Nutz
    lol oh god, they're the last people i would want to see involved.

Why? They seem to enjoy going against the government.

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rollem7778

This is rediculous someone explain to me how could someone actually like Bush?
    Maybee i just dont see it. He has basically destroyed every facet of our country within 4 years and has made actions and decisions that are at best stupid and most likely corrupt.

Oh i do agree with the fact that either Bush or Kerry( dem or repub) the result wouldve been the same for ph's.
    Last edited by youngvet1; 10-27-2004 at 11:13 AM.
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

Only the Libertarians would have allowed them, BUT they don't have enough presence in either house to do anything.... YET!